• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RZRUAE

UAE #1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 11, 2010
UAE,ALAIN
Cool Contest! Gotta go with the RZR-4. I have hundreds of miles logged in the 4 and it is by far the smoothest riding UTV and as big as it is it's still one of the fastest. Polaris responded to the needs and wants of the UTV market and brought the 4 to the table incredibley fast.
The Can Am was a huge dissapointment for me. When i saw it and sat in it I thought Hmm? Pretty nice machine. but then I drove it and it and I could not beleive that they missed the mark that badly. Just my 2cents.
The rzr4 is cadillac in the dunes.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Huh, Joey, are you going to add a new selection after January 1st, to include the new kick azz RZR-SS with the big engine and long travel???

Wasatch Quad

Wasatch You Sayin'? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Northern Utah
CAN-AM Baby!!!
I think they bring something new to market that is viable. Its not like the teryx that is a glorified rhino, or the polaris.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Steven this is one nice cage,could you tell wish side mirrors are you using?

Thank You.
Thanks for your kind words on the cage we like them aswell !

Them be our Black Billet adjustable convex mirrors, PM me for your UTV underground price :D

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Here is some Rigid we stock , even if you don't win 24" bar , I have plenty of other bars and flash lights and Stock replacement goodies in stock .

Attachments

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
I will try to get one up tonight or Tuesday night , I have been told they are better than a standard 4" they do have a 50 k hour life span and 1300 lumen's of light and only pull 15w , In other words they only pull 1/2 of what a stock turn signal would pull. These like most all of Rigid lights come complete wire harness,fuse and switch ( plug and play) They are a pretty sweat little light set up.

We even have some Axia clamps that will mount these right up with out having to tab your cage

Im going to order some in amber today

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I loved my Rhino and I love my RZR-S, but my vote goes to the Commander 1000X.. Why? Because its pushing the sport SXS further and it shows some untraditional concepts. Concepts like the trailing arm rear and the double rear trunk storage, seats that double as camp chairs, prewired front and rear for the winch that you can also move front to rear with ease. Some may or may not like these items but it brings a different perspective to the market and with that will come positive and negatives and most of all... new competition! I think anytime the manufacturers see where people are spending their cash on aftermarket items and begin to include those items it shows you have their attention. Can Am showed this with the X with its bead locks, suspension, Big Horn 2.0's, a certified cage and 85 stock hp. Nice work. That would have cost thousands for a consumer to go out and buy in the aftermarket after dropping 12-15k when I got into this sport. Yes it does add to the cost over the base Commander, but it is still a lot cheaper.

Now depending what Polaris brings to the table on 1/1/11... this could all change.

Last edited:

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I loved my Rhino and I love my RZR-S, but my vote goes to the Commander 1000X.. Why? Because its pushing the sport SXS further and it shows some untraditional concepts. Concepts like the trailing arm rear and the double rear trunk storage. Some may or may not like these items but it brings a different perspective to the market and with that will come positive and negatives and most of all... new competition! I think anytime the manufacturers see where people are spending their cash on aftermarket items and begin to include those items it shows you have their attention. Can Am showed this with the X with its bead locks, suspension, Big Horn 2.0's, a certified cage and 85 stock hp. Nice work. That would have cost thousands for a consumer to go out and buy in the aftermarket after dropping 12-15k when I got into this sport. Yes it does add to the cost over the base Commander, but it is still a lot cheaper.
Have you noticed the price of some of there "Add on's" ? I went down to my local dealer on christmas eve and scoped out a commander 1000 they had in stock and about fell over at some of the pricing. a 12-15" led bar $899:eek::eek: IDK whose bar it is but at what time do you start to question so of these "Add On's" you speak of??? What are they gettin for a set of beadlock wheels???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000