2010 Sand Sport Super Show!!!!!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
If any of you guys are interested in a new set of hd spindles, LT kits, or GM hd parts be sure to stop by the Cognito Booth! I will have a swingin deal on one of our older style fully adjustable LT kits and we will be fully stocked on GM truck parts! See you at the Show!!!!!!!

VIAIR

Viair Corporation - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 12, 2010
Irvine, CA
WWW.VIAIRCORP.COM
If any of you guys are interested in a new set of hd spindles, LT kits, or GM hd parts be sure to stop by the Cognito Booth! I will have a swingin deal on one of our older style fully adjustable LT kits and we will be fully stocked on GM truck parts! See you at the Show!!!!!!!
Bigg JIM,

I will be stopping by to see about your HD upper arms & steering kits..

leveling kit w/35's on my HD has taken its toll on the upper ball joints & pitman & Idler

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Bigg JIM,

I will be stopping by to see about your HD upper arms & steering kits..

leveling kit w/35's on my HD has taken its toll on the upper ball joints & pitman & Idler
We will have everything on hand you need.:D

DWTRacing

Sep 10, 2010
Howdy all,

COME CHECK US OUT IN THE PARADE OF PRODUCTS NEAR THE MAIN STAGE. WE HAVE OUR NEW 3 PIECE SECTOR ON DISPLAY AND OUR AWESOME DOONZ TIRES AS WELL AS OTHER PRODUCTS.

Make sure to come by the booth and enter to win:

DWT Racing DWT Racing Official Site
1 FREE Set of 12" DIablo Beadlocks for any UTV (GC)
1 FREE Set of 12" Tires (GC)

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I enjoyed meeting a bunch of you guys at the SSSS. Joey is a super cool amigo. Thanks for the steeeeekers! Good seeing Wally, Lasher, Randy, Todd from TCB, the guys at PCI, Baja Designs and Bert's. Good Meeting Reid from Team 'Verde.'

The show is going off. I couldn't believe how many people were there so early. And spending $$$. I think our sport/business is coming back! Did you see the 9 passenger Polaris Crew at Todd's Custom Billet, with 31's and a turbo. Nuts! :) Woot...woot!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
The show was good. The new UTVUG XMF/4130 shirts look great and eveyone seemed to like them. Thanks to Reid (Team Green) for my new hat. Thanks to Mike Lasher for letting me sleep in his motor home. Below is some pics I took.

John Crowley's Can-Am 1000.

The Milk Truck looking super clean. The new owner is getting a really clean car.

TKUnderground.com team driver Danny Mollineda Trophy Kart was spotted by the Amsoil booth.

UTVWeekly/UTVUnderground.com booth.

Parks RZR build is really nice.

The DragonFire LT looked really good. Best Can-Am at the show IMO.

From left to right. John Crowley, Rick Wally Wallace (Wally World), Joey D, Diego Land (Baja Design's), Reid Nordin (Team Green) and Kyle "Hot Pocket" Callen

JoeyD23 working hard this morning.

SD Rhino

Oct 14, 2009
Super cool to meet Joey and see some UTVs from the magazines and website. I got my Rugged Radio intercom all installed, my Underground Steekers on my Rhino showin the love, my Axia headset hangers, tried to hit as many supporters of the site as possible, told em where I saw em! Look forward to hooking on a ride with you guys soon

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
We went yesterday to the show.!

I want to thank Jim Sandjunkie for the drinks and time spent BS'ng etc...Got to take a look at some of the things he has been working on lately. Some pretty cool things, stuff that could be used for other than sxs aplications. His wife was very nice as well.

Also big jim and Justin's ride looked very sweet. Cant wait to see finished products with paint and finishes. Also some very sweet truck parts. Once I decide if keeping this truck I will give them some chump change! I know they were working hard all weekend.

Joeyd and some of the other underground crew great to see and talk with. The new shirts looked great, the magnum boys were workin it up also. Dan will be having a sick new ride soon.

Glamis pilot Tim.....good to see ya. However everyone you thought he had horse power before. His newest project is gonna have 9 times more HP than I have in my ride So WTF man Night rides are gonna suck ha ha just glad he does not lead

Great to see Stetler, Rog and wife, Greg and his wife.

Oh yeah ran into Goldies wife...not sure if goldie was their spent lots of time talking with her. Sitting over under the TREE'S talking about Goldies screw ups, but i had to tell her I was married, so I cant go their! ........................Oh whoops thats not what happened, they were both there. Good to see ya goldie!!!!

Also Ben (CF) and dammfamily, They all looked wiped out, long day! Cool to meet your other half ben.

Some pretty nice stuff as normal there. Their was a trailer that had a sick deck on top. It looked like a house boat with a bimini top on it. The racer trucks and sand limo (I think) look real sick. Judds (sandcardude) truck was on hand. Those things look so sick. When my kids are out of college that is gonna be a gift to myself some day.I got my 70' space at glamis dunes storage, so we should be at mother G alot this year hopefully.

The new commander should have some nice builds this year, it will be very interesting.

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
This years show was very crowded. Great show and a lot of sandrails on display.
Headed back down there in the next hour:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thank you to everyone who showed up at the SSSS and visited not only our booth but all of our sponsors booths! We had a great time meeting all of the members who came by to show their support, even those of other sites who came by to let us know they think we got the best site going on in the UTV world! Without the members and readers we could not be growing as fast as we are in such a short time!

For now its bed time but tommorow I will hit it hard and get up the pics I did get time to take which isnt much but hopefully between Rusty, Crowdog, Mike Lasher, and a few others we have everyone covered!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Dude this show was off the hook!!!! We all at here at Rugged want to thank you all for coming by to say whats up and checking out all of our new stuff that we have out this year. This was our Best show that we have had to date. BUT i did want to throw out there that we just got back to the shop and unloaded all of the stuff and guess what we still have a few kits that NEEEEDDD to go and yes we will honor Sand Sports Show pricing for about a week, or till all of the left over kits are gone. Once again Thank you all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000