2010 Lucas Oil Season Opener!!!!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
What kind of turn out are you expecting for the SR1 class that weekend ?
I am expecting between 8 and 10 cars for this first race - depending on if everyone who is busting a$$ to get their cars done can get them finished in time! :) I'm expecting around 15 for the following round......we'll see, though! Hard to anticipate the race crowd.......! :)

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Is the SR1 class going to be run with the other UTV classes? Is LeDuc racing?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Looks like we are in for a huge treat this weekend at Lucas Oil! There are rumors floating around the off road world regarding TORC and the upcoming 2010 season. Due to these rumors and due to the fact that the first TORC race is still some time away it appears that a large ammount of TORC drivers and teams will be on hand to compete!

I wont drop names yet because nothing is official but this weekends truck and buggy races could be the largest and most competitive fields we have seen since the days of CORR!

O'Malley

Apr 14, 2009
I will be there Saturday, but I have to work Sunday. Someone put a stop watch on the SR1's. I am guessing that their lap times won't be as fast as the regular UTV's. ...but I could be wrong.
Out at speed world the sr1's were turning a 1.05 sec lap and the top guys all turn 1.02 lap in the 600 class but i heard Dan Kelly was almost a half lap ahead of everyone else dont know his times

edit; oh and this was last week

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Out at speed world the sr1's were turning a 1.05 sec lap and the top guys all turn 1.02 lap in the 600 class but i heard Dan Kelly was almost a half lap ahead of everyone else dont know his times
Question: why do you call it the 600 class?

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009

edit; oh and this was last week
If you are comparing to last year, it's not accurate.....this track was a few seconds longer than the last Lucas Oil race - and the moguls this race were BRUTAL - all dug out and holes everywhere....nothing like last season.

And yeah, I call it the 600 class because of the numbers....I am not even sure what the name of the regular UTV class is this year? Unlimited UTV, I think?

fyrfly6

Oct 25, 2009
Salt Lake
Joey get some good vids!!! I would love to make it down but still have not recovered from Primm last weekend (In soo many ways). Good luck to all and be safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000