2010 Bluewater Desert Challenge **Pics & Results**

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
well that was a fun race i hope next year they do it on friday and saturday.Boy when you start in the back you have alot to get by. The first day was nice and smooth but that sun was evil, we made up alot of time got all the way to 4th from 12th. Man were those jeepspeed a pain in the but to pass. We dragged race one on the pavement near the river were he got us but as soon as the ruff stuff came we were past him. We caught lasher who was running 3rd right around the beging of the python so we gave him bump to get by him so we could chase down 2nd. But i think lasher thought in the driver meeting that ment to pick up the pace. Not to let the faster car by i guess i miss understood casey at the driver meeting. But its all good we put our selfs in that position bye sending our money into late and not being in the drawing. On the final lap we stayed behind lasher didnt want to destroy car trying to pass in a stupid part. So on saturday we finished 4th but on time were 2sec behind 2nd and 2min behind 1st. Custom creation 30sec behind us and lasher almost 2min behind us. So on sunday we hade alot of time to make up. We were lined up to custom creation car, when we took off craig and jerome crapped there pants a little bit when the car bucked and shoot the rear of the car straight up. Craig had control and motor on to beat custom to the third spot. We had problems passing jeep guys some would give you a chance and others would close the door.I would say about the time custom passed us that was the time the motor started to run hot. It sucked being passed but they were on there game. It kind of worked out because they pulled us closer to first. We new had had to stay close to them since the 1938 car had to pull off the track or pit not sure. The last lap was ruff and long making sure care didn't over heat.But it looks like we stayed close enough and got second. Fun weekend and know hard feeling lasher and joey we no thats racing. If i didn't give you hard time nobody would.I would like to thank jerome ACS, craig ATD,rito the stripping shop, jeff and my dad there our backbone. All our wifes and families for the support. Craig would like to thank XMF for the suspension on his teryx.

Reactions: 1 person

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
What a weekend!!!!!! We ended up 8th unfortunatly the rzr wasnt running as well as it should have been. Sundays race was the most exciting and intense racing ever!!!! The dust was intense!!!! We had no navigation we were on the ragged edge the whole time, it was awesome!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
OFFICIAL UTV RACE RESULTS

1932 Matt Parks POL
1937 Jerome Vinagro KAW
1931 Kevin Kohrell KAW
1938 Brian Thomas POL
1924 Mike Lasher KAW
1919 Brandon Schueler POL
1917 Jason Murray YAM
1929 Jeff Furnell POL
1994 George Gardner POL (sportsman)
1989 Renee Hudson KAW (sportsman)
1943 Yancy Reynolds POL
1950 Sean Lindburg YAM
1904 Cory Sappington YAM DNF
1949 Rick Hall --- DNF
1992 William Morris POL DNF
1994 Joseph Leeper SR1 DNF
1990 Peter Nueman --- DNF
1910 Ricky Leard POL DNF
1993 Robert Milligan --- DNF

Click for official lap times:http://bitd.com/images/stories/pdfs/...ater_Race1.pdf

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
THE BLUEWATER DESERT CHALLENGE PREMIERS ON FOX SPORTS, THURS, NOV 18th. Every Best in the Desert car/truck race is televised nationally in nearly 90 million homes by our flagship network, Fox Sports. Each program then repeats in another 40 million homes on three additional networks. We are looking for teams to follow during our 30-minute Fox Sports documentary on the Bluewater Desert Challenge. Also, the producers are seeking teams and sponsors who would like to carry on-board camera systems during the broadcast. Fees applicable; all proceeds support Best in the Desert television. Call the TV producers directly for details at 317-590-3495 or 317-413-6557.

VIDEO SERVICES AVAILABLE AT BLUEWATER DESERT CHALLENGE.Sopwith Motorsports Television Productions is the exclusive provider of video services at Best in the Desert events and can assist your team with all video needs. External footage, on-board camera systems, pit coverage, team/driver interviews, sponsor videos, film and video for your team's web site and many more services are available for both sponsors and race teams. Please call 317-590-3495 or 317-413-6557 and let us know how we can help your team.

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
Congrat to all drivers with a special thanks to XMF supported drivers

Craig Hein in the1937 Pro UTV Teryx finishes 2nd in class
in his A.T.D. , Stipping Shop, Acs companies, Carquest, XMF Suspension with WER shocks

Lasher Motorsport's finshed 5th in his Monster Energy, Kawasaki, Side X Side Outfitterz, GBC Motorsports, XMF Suspension , Walker Evans, ZT Fab, Hostyle Racing, Summers Bros, Billet King, Pro Armor, Muzzy’s, Simpson, Beard, MSD, K&N OffRoadpress.com, UTVunderground.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000