2009 Teryx Revived

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
So I've completely built my Teryx with almost everything a guy could imagine, doors, cage, LT, Sbk, etc... I'm the original owner and I have 6k miles on her. I've been wanting a two seat cage for the dunes and I found a cage for a good price from a forum member. So here goes the transformation build. Off with the white four seat conversion cage and on with the two sets cage. What I like about the two seat cage is that it's made of 1.5" chromoly and it's built right, fixed doors, windshield, bed replacement storage, and a recessed light bar. I can't wait to mount it up and throw on a few accessories like a light bar, mirror, license plate holder, fire extinguisher, etc... Here's a pic of my old set up and what I'm working towards.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
i love the look of the two seater, but a windshield? i would think it would be hot.

We'll see about the windshield... I've always wanted to try one, so here it is. If I don't like it, 6 dzus screws and it's off in less than a minute.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Nice cage! You may miss your opening doors when you have to work on the motor.

Did you sell you 4 seat cage?

I'm gonna keep my old stuff for a year. If I decide I don't like it or if I want the four seat conversion back for trail riding, it will be on hand. I'll probably will miss my opening and closing doors, but I just rebuilt the motor, so it should stay zipped up for a while.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Putting her on a diet I see. She's going to love you for that. It will feel like a whole new ride. How much do you think your going to shave in weight?

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Putting her on a diet I see. She's going to love you for that. It will feel like a whole new ride. How much do you think your going to shave in weight?

I have no idea... I should go weigh her. I'm sure going from a full four seat conversion made of 1.75 mild steel to a two seat made of 1.5" chromo will save me a 100lbs... I've also dropped 40lbs since duning season! Lol

the_owl

Oct 14, 2011
I always liked my Teryx, was a solid, well balanced Utility Vehicle. just couldnt keep the BB motor together. I think they look good too. especially in the sporty 2 seat flavor

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
I always liked my Teryx, was a solid, well balanced Utility Vehicle. just couldnt keep the BB motor together. I think they look good too. especially in the sporty 2 seat flavor

That's why I went with an SBK when I built my motor. It's holding up just fine!

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
So I stripped her down yesterday...

And then I dressed her up today... I'm pretty stinking pleased!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000