2009 Soboba Grand Prix - Results

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Here's the video of Lap 1. It ends up, when I came through the pit on lap 2 they didn't get my number, so they had me a lap down from what I really finished. According to Jacob, I placed 6th overall instead of 16th. Here's the first video, and I'll post the other two tomorrow afternoon.

YouTube - UTV Marketplace Race RZR...2009 Soboba GP Lap 1

The high quality version hasn't loaded yet, so I'd give it a bit to finish loading. Once it does, you'll see the "watch in high quality" link in the bottom right side of the video just outside the video screen. It will look a lot better if you play it on youtube and clicking that link. FYI, you can go into your account, then click Playback setup, and then select the "I have a fast connection. Always play higher-quality video when it's available." radio button, and this way it will always play in high quality automatically if you have a youtube account.

Chris
Nice vid can see me in first turn for a moment you were rockin!!

ravencr

20X RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I'll be posting the highlights and passin' videos next. There's two more...lots of good action.

Chris

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Got that info, yes he was driving chad george's teryx.

JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ravencr

Feb 8, 2009
NC
Yeah, it was a blast. Getting ready to post a lot of pics and the rest of the videos soon.

Chris

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey Chris, I will confirm but I think Jacob said that although you did finish in 6th position you had gone through the checkpoint at the 2nd lap without them recording you so on paper you did not finish 6th but rather finished 16th. I am sorry man! But as consolation we would like to send you a shirt. Go ahead and PM me your address. Thanks for being a good sport and thanks for posting your story, vids, and pics!!!

Reactions: 1 person

ravencr

Feb 8, 2009
NC
It's not a big deal...wasn't trying to clarify for the money anyways. I know where I finished...that's all that matters to me. :) I sent my contact info to Rusty earlier, and my size is XL. :) Thanks man, but you really don't have to either.

Chris

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
You know it!! IT is only fair and you deserve it for being such a good sport about it! So many would have resorted to complaining and you took it like a man....You know where you finished and thats all that matters! Nothing to take away from Blue Quisquis! He did a hell of a job as well!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000