2009 Pala Raceway / UTVUnderground.com GP

Padilla1880

Official UTVUnderground Graphic Designer
Oct 3, 2009
Temecula
Aside from the mud it was a fun day of racing. Good to see familiar faces again. BIG UP's to BIG MOE on the win!

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Looks like you guys had a great time, But I am damn glad that my car could not be done for that. it would take me another year to get all the mud out of cracks I didn't know I had. Great photos:eek:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
The race was a blast!!!Driving through ponds mud and rocky terrain. Other than that a Rock that I never saw slowly took the air out of my tires !DAMT . I can say I finished the first 2 laps in first place THANKS to the PITBULL TIRES that ran through the mud and climbed the hills to get me to the top FIRST!!!

Next time : Pit Crew,Spare Tires,WIN!!!

Thanks to PALA RACEWAY for putting on such a great EVENT in so little time and bad weather!! Thanks Joe and the Rest that made thie happen!!

First place Finisher: $50.00 CASH from OFFROADSWAPMEET.COM
#55 Big Moe
First Stock Finisher: $250.00 Gift Cert to SDR MOTORSPORTS!!
#273 KAWI
Fire HOSE AND CLEAN!!!

added 3 min to my DAY!!!

So for all you LALA's

We will see you NEXT time @PALARACEWAY!!

And I THINK THE 4 SEATERS were holding it down!!!! 4 SEAT CLASS TO COME!!!

Thanks to everyone that particapated

From OFFROADSWAPMEET (Team MAGNUM)

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I had to completely take the car apart after saboba to get the mud completely gone. I would not do that this close to new years..

I really hope saboba has perfect weather this year!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I would never race in the mud but the looks on some of these gys faces were pricesless!!! It looked like a ton of fun out there! I was glad I got to WATCH...Key word...WATCH! LMAO

Cant wait for Soboba and cant wait for the next UTVUnderground race at Pala Raceway! We are going BIG!

stealth

Dec 5, 2009
We had a great time, even though it took 2 hours to clean my teryx and trailer when I got home. I'd do it all over again. The track would have been perfect if it wasn't so muddy. The way you guys included the mx , utv and gp track kept it interesting and it was fun. Great job to everyone who put on this race. Especially the guy with the orange pala Rhino who pulled us out of the 2 foot deep mud hole that we were stuck in for 5 minutes. My buddy got out to push and his leg sank down into the mud over his knees. We were stuck, but we had a blast. Thank you SDR for the $250 dollars and the orange Rhino who made that possible. Does anyone know the overall results for all the classes?
#273 Kirk Howerton.

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
congrats to #273 Kirk Howerton for pulling out a w. big thanks to todd at hrt motorsports and chris benchmark performance for the hole shot :D its not that i could not hold up remember i am a boba vet son i was not going to f my car up for nothing now that i looked over my car i fuk up my a arm and riped the hole bottom skid plate off and it was stuck in my rear drive shaft. for right now i am going to go over it this weekend to see if every thing is ok i will post the pics of the damage

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Blue got the hole shot with Trevor & Kayla hot on his butt......Dan Fernandez pulled in front thanks to the GNARLY Pit Pull Tires hooking up in the soupy mud...Blue couldnt hold up to the brutal conditions and decided to save his car and pull out of the race....Dan Fernandez aka OffRoadSwapMeet led the race through 2 laps before getting passed by Trevor&Kayla.........Pickle started catching everyone and was running in 3rd at one point before losing a tire......Dan Fernandez rolled a bead and had to pull off ending his day.........Trevor&Kayla were hauling and had a comfortable lead but then Kayla had to go to the bathroom and Trevor noticed that the csar was starting to get hot so instead of risking motor damage he decided to call it a day conceeding the win to BigMoe who at one point was last place but due to relentless driving skills and a solid stock powered car he pulled it off and got the W!!! Great work Moses!!!

Thank you to everyone who came out!
Glad I didnt kill my car to race. I showed up but had a few problems but really really glad I didn't race.

And its not that Blue couldn't hold up. because He did dam well at Boba last year. The car took a hard hit to the skid plate from a large boulder. The skidplate was pushed into the drive line and caused some damage. So ya better to save the car, but just your post sounded like he gave up.

Good job to everybody looked like fun. I need to fix a few things and install my 4x4 and I hope to see you guys at Boba.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am sure you could of lasted despite the skid plate in your rear driveshaft and your hood falling off! LMAO Your car looked like it went through Iraq in that first lap son!!!! Looked like you were cheech and chongin in your car for minute there!!!!!hahhahaha Good stuff, it was good seeing you out there Blue! You could of made that race even more interesting had you stayed in it.........Soboba is NEXT!

SUcks for Junior Quisquis, rolled up and didnt even get the car off the trailer? Didnt see him before he left, he said when he got there he was having some sort of a fuel issue or something?

Dan Fernandez was runnin strong before rolling the bead!!!!! Air it up next time CHOP!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
just saw your post JR....SOBOBA is NEXT! Always next race!!!!!!!!

Yeah I didnt know that happened to Blue, when he pulled off and I spoke to him he was like "F That Track!" lol He said he was having some issue but didnt say what it was. He said he didnt want to tear the car up and that was why he pulled off.....wasnt saying he quit....

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
just saw your post JR....SOBOBA is NEXT! Always next race!!!!!!!!

Yeah I didnt know that happened to Blue, when he pulled off and I spoke to him he was like "F That Track!" lol He said he was having some issue but didnt say what it was. He said he didnt want to tear the car up and that was why he pulled off.....wasnt saying he quit....
Ya thats cool. Just clearing it up. You know how I am.

Fuel injection needs some work. $900.00 for a new computer and money doesn't flow like the UTVunderground. JK LOL. Hope it doesn't rain at Boba I hope to run in some nice weather.

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
I am sure you could of lasted despite the skid plate in your rear driveshaft and your hood falling off! LMAO Your car looked like it went through Iraq in that first lap son!!!! Looked like you were cheech and chongin in your car for minute there!!!!!hahhahaha Good stuff, it was good seeing you out there Blue! You could of made that race even more interesting had you stayed in it.........Soboba is NEXT!

SUcks for Junior Quisquis, rolled up and didnt even get the car off the trailer? Didnt see him before he left, he said when he got there he was having some sort of a fuel issue or something?

Dan Fernandez was runnin strong before rolling the bead!!!!! Air it up next time CHOP!

you know i was cheech and chongin son :D ya i did not like the track but i was f mad cuz i know there was some thing wrong with my ride and now that i seen the damage i am realy f mad next race its on

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000