2009 Pala Raceway / UTVUnderground.com GP

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
All I have to say is this sucks:mad:, I have prior engagements and will not beable to be there even to watch. I had a great time at the LEGP, so for you guys who think stock can't do it, try it and you will be hooked, remember this is for fun and believe me you will have it:D Good Luck to All UTVUG members and I'll see you at the next ride.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
The MX GP has several of the mx tracks in it, On sunday the MX tracks are open to the public.That puts us on the upper part of the property!

hep

Kawasaki Teryx Expert - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 8, 2009
I don't see any UTV classes on Pala's registration page. Any more official info on this or the track layout or ???

It should be a quagmire! (and I mean that in a good way)

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
The info is not up on the PALA RACEWAY's Web site due to short notice of schedule changes!

Phone# 760-805-0916

Best way to contact is by text!!!
(leave your INFO)

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
just found out i cant make this race :mad: my daughter has her junior rodeo on sunday morning but i will sponser my buddy "lawnmowerrepairman" and let him take my rhino if he wants to go race it :D

Crf250RNSD

Dec 8, 2009
I don't see any UTV classes on Pala's registration page. Any more official info on this or the track layout or ???

It should be a quagmire! (and I mean that in a good way)

Hi Guys. We NOW have info and registration UP on Pala Raceway's web site. Sorry this took a while to create! Sign up NOW for this Sunday's race!
SXS Series Registration
Additional info here: http://www.palaraceway.com/events
We will have several people out on Sunday shooting photos and also filming this event! Should be a great one.

330esr1

Nov 14, 2009
Is this rain or shine race ? R there any big jumps to get some air ? Never been there and I'm comeing out from los angeles don't want to make the trip and the race is off

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Here's a VIDEO of the short track part!! The track has been redirected and bigger air!! The track also is not so rocky and a better compaction!!
BUT THERE IS ROCKS!!!

RAIN OR SHINE!!!!

There will be some hill riding to add to this track to make a GP!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Last edited:

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Looking good DAN, but take alot of photos, for us guys who are not going to be-able to make it. Damnit:(, Just have to have another one soon, very soon.:D:D

stealth

Dec 5, 2009
I have a few questions:

1. Can I sign up for the membership and the race if I show up Sunday morning at 7:00?

2. Do you need to race with a passenger in Stock class?

3. Camping, I was thinking of showing up around 3pm on Saturday to camp with the family but then I saw that they are charging 10 dollars a person to watch the motorcycle race on Saturday. With a family of 4 thats 40 bucks more. What time should we show up to avoid paying 10 dollars per person? Should we wait till the motorcycle races are over to show up? Will there be enough room for toyboxes on Saturday and where should utvs camp?

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Good Questions Kirk....I will need to work with OffRoadSwapMeet and Pala to officially confirm but I would say that you definitley could register on site.....

You will NOT HAVE to have a passenger to my knowledge....

The camping thing we will need to check on....

Crf250RNSD

Dec 8, 2009
I have a few questions:

1. Can I sign up for the membership and the race if I show up Sunday morning at 7:00?

2. Do you need to race with a passenger in Stock class?

3. Camping, I was thinking of showing up around 3pm on Saturday to camp with the family but then I saw that they are charging 10 dollars a person to watch the motorcycle race on Saturday. With a family of 4 thats 40 bucks more. What time should we show up to avoid paying 10 dollars per person? Should we wait till the motorcycle races are over to show up? Will there be enough room for toyboxes on Saturday and where should utvs camp?
I will answer what I can and Joe B. will hopefully respond soon with a few more answers.
1) I will let Joe answer that questions based on the amount of staff they have planned in the am on Sunday. Don't forget that you can pre-register ONLINE for both the race and membership. SXS Series Registration
2) No - a passenger isn't required. Only if you want one.
3) I would assume that you can show up anytime after 4:00 pm and wouldn't have to pay the extra $10.00. There is a plenty or room for toyboxes and camping, no worries. Sites ARE assigned though on a first come first served basis. For Sat night there probably won't be as many people camping out. Again, were are just trying to have a fun event for everyone and this should be great !!!
Kevin

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000