2009 Pala Raceway / UTVUnderground.com GP

Crf250RNSD

Dec 8, 2009
that sucks Nick! The race was a blast! Big MOses Modeles won the race in a Yamaha Rhino with the my OG Porkers Racing Modified Cage and HCR Long Travel!! Lots of carnage, tons o mod, what a blast to watch.....loading pics as we speak at the OffRoadSwapMeet compound!
CRAZY ..... I'm downloading some great video clips to start editing and hope to have the video completed in a few hours. Thanks to eveyone who showed up and raced!!! Hope you guys had fun but wished it wouldn't have RAINED for several straight hours last night. Tell me that wasn't an epic layout .... Next time with a little less water .....
:p

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Blue got the hole shot with Trevor & Kayla hot on his butt......Dan Fernandez pulled in front thanks to the GNARLY Pit Pull Tires hooking up in the soupy mud...Blue couldnt hold up to the brutal conditions and decided to save his car and pull out of the race....Dan Fernandez aka OffRoadSwapMeet led the race through 2 laps before getting passed by Trevor&Kayla.........Pickle started catching everyone and was running in 3rd at one point before losing a tire......Dan Fernandez rolled a bead and had to pull off ending his day.........Trevor&Kayla were hauling and had a comfortable lead but then Kayla had to go to the bathroom and Trevor noticed that the csar was starting to get hot so instead of risking motor damage he decided to call it a day conceeding the win to BigMoe who at one point was last place but due to relentless driving skills and a solid stock powered car he pulled it off and got the W!!! Great work Moses!!!

Thank you to everyone who came out!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
The PITTBULL tires are badass for mud. Get your Soboba mud tires on order now.

It was good seeing everyone out there today. The track looked to be great layout. It would awsome if Pala could make the track a couple cars wide. I would like to see a GP every other month at Pala. Great facility and great staff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000