Yamaha 2007 660 EXHAUST QUESTIONS

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
THE STOCK EXHAUST ON OUR 2007 RHINO HAS HAD LEAKS, BROKEN & HAS BEEN A GENERAL PAIN IN THE BUTT. I WANT AN AFTERMARKET EXHAUST BUT I DON'T WANT TO BREAK THE BANK & I DEFINITLY DON'T WANT LOUD. I WANT A NICE DEEP SOUND, DEPENDABILITY & MORE POWER IS ALWAYS GOOD. I LIKE THE WAY MUZZYS LOOK, BUT ARE A LITTLE LOUD & WAY OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE. ANY IDEAS? THANKS.

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
Ronnie, go see Jason at Muffler World, we put a flowmaster hush power muffler on mine, pretty cheap, and never had a problem with it. He has done about a dozen of them so far.

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
Yes, you will need the stock header pipes. If they are broke, it will be ok I think, as long as as the flanges are ok, and he has enough pipe to go off of. Talk to Jason, and see what he can do, i am sure he can take care of you. Best part is, there is no packing or anything in the muffler, so no replacing or blowing it out.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
All the after market rhino exhausts are loud....ALL of em. The best engineered on on the market INHO is the ron wood. Its loud and not ideal for stock engines because of the large head pipes but every joint is sprung so you will not break it. If you want it quiet find a like new stock system.:cool:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
All the after market rhino exhausts are loud....ALL of em. The best engineered on on the market INHO is the ron wood. Its loud and not ideal for stock engines because of the large head pipes but every joint is sprung so you will not break it. If you want it quiet find a like new stock system.:cool:
THANKS JIM. I AM ON MY 3RD SET OF STOCK EXHAUST PARTS. MY 2ND STOCK MUFFLER. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES IT HAS BEEN WELDED & TIGHTENED. I HAVE REPLACED THE DONUT NUMEROUS TIMES. I STILL HAVE EXTRA STOCK HEADERS . I AM SO TIRED OF IT COMING LOOSE & BACKFIRING. I HAVE WORKED ON IT MYSELF. MY SON HAS WELDED IT. MAGNUM OFFROAD HAS WORKED ON IT & SO HAS BUTLER AUTO. I AM JUST SO TIRED OF IT. I KNOW CHRIS & HAVE BEEN AROUND HIS RHINO & IT IS QUIET
ENOUGH & NO LEAKS. I WILL CHECK INTO THE RON WOODS SET UP.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
if you put the supertrapp tip in the ron woods it is not so bad, about the same as the hushpower. best quality for a rhino period.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000