2000 Members!!!! Thank You!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Well today we hit 2000 registered members on UTVUnderground.com! That is 2000 legit members, no spammer accounts, no paying members to sign up and participate, and no combining websites!

Not only do we have 2000 members now but we have over 20,000 people visiting the site each month from over 90 different countries!! Not bad considering we are just a little UTV site started in early 2009.

I am so proud to be a part of this site and to see us grow without the name Rhino, Teryx, RZR, etc... in our site name is both amazing and difficult at the same time. The site has developed due to hard work, gorilla marketing, and word of mouth. Without every single member on this site we wouldnt be where we are and for that we are thankful!

There are many cool things coming about this year/season with UTVUnderground. With the introduction of the first mini line of UTV clothing from UTVUnderground and 4130, the talks of a UTVUnderground Invitational GP race, and many spectacular group rides already being planned, 2011 looks to be even bigger for the underground. Not to mention to be the first forum based UTV site to be invited to manufacturer vehicle media intros by Polaris, Arctic Cat, and Kawasaki and the first forum based UTV site to be sponsored by Monster Energy!! UTVUnderground is turning heads and gaining our love of UTV's some much deserved respect!!

Seeing the site and sport grow due to our hard work prompted us to be the first to also put together a reliable and up to date site for another up and coming sport, Tophy Karts. So this year we introduced TKUnderground.com (Trophy and Stadium Kart Forums) to the mix! Along with our UTVUnderground Industry News Blog (UTVUnderground.com Industry News Blog) and our popular UTVUnderground.com on Facebook pages we are really turning into a UTV media giant!

So thank you to everyone who continues to support us and help us grow. We enjoy providing up to date information from in and around the UTV industry and look forward to many more years of growth!!!

Last edited:

shonuff

"Kiss My Converse" - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
murrieta
awesome job joey and danno! its easy too see how much work you guys put into this site.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Congrats on the 2000 members UTVUG! I am proud to be a member of the site. This site provides us wit up to date races, schedules, rides, new products and tons of other things. Keep up the good work JD! ;)

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Wow thats crazy i remember when there was hardly anyone of the site how things change so quick......hats off to the mods for keeping the site on track without the drama thats what we have all the other forums for lol

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
This site is awesome Joey,love your race coverage and looking at all the build threads.
I need more info on this UTV Underground GP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000