1958 Race Report

Louisk

Oct 10, 2013
We run Double E Racing(George White) shocks on all of our cars also.(Rally Raid, GNCC, and BITD in 2017) We trust George's experience and wouldn't run anything else.

shane88

Nov 5, 2014
We also run Geroge's (Double E Racing) shocks (S3) on all of cars and he truly is the best!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I have no doubt she would have given me a beat down. I now have a collective 210 race miles in my career. That's why I have Kent Pfeiffer on the team. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...and I will bet that most, if not all peeps on UTVUG don't know who Kent Pfeiffer is. Right?

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I would have put rabbit ears, horns, pvc 90's, or whatever else they been called but Eric wouldn't let me. Thanks for the support and confidence I thought it was shaping up pretty well then Baja won.

The entire car was a Baja experiment. We ran parts we hadn't run before and a complete car we never tested. No excuses on any of it. It was in general a success in that we learned that we did a lot of things right. One being choosing Double E and George White for the suspension. I don't have words to express how freaking good and professional he is. He said Walker Evans I was cautious but already had Fox so tried something different. It's not often people exceed expectations by as much as he did mine. FYI he is NOT a sponsor and I'm not promoting him for any reason other than he earned all the respect directed to him.

And I hate the longer wheelbase when it won't fit in my trailer.
Hey George would you mind sharing the spring rates you used.

Sport10

Feb 14, 2015
Pretty stoked when I saw your mention of Kent....Pfeiffer Brothers flat killed it for years on bikes! That is a good find and yes mad skills with tons of experience!

Reactions: kornfed

#xpwarrior

Aug 24, 2015
Thanks for the write up George. I think you did amazing on a brand new car and made the community proud making it as far as you did!!! See you in Vegas (if not sooner).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000