1912 Starts rebuild for 2010 BITD season

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Here is a few pics of the rebuild starting for the 1912 RZRS EDGE RACING for the 2010 season just got frame back. Glendale Powder Coating once again did a great job. Holz powered motor going back in.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

RZRS EDGE RACING

Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Jeff we are thinking Thur. night or first thing Fri. Only like 2 Hr for us nice to be close to home. Ya give me a call. Nice on the #2 draw.

RZRS EDGE RACING

Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
All done ready to go out.. Thanks to everyone that has looked at thread and pics, we cant wait to start new season in 9 days and counting. Nice to have time left and not be rushed :D see all in Parker.

PS anyone know if Lasher will be there did not see him on the draw

Attachments

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
All done ready to go out.. Thanks to everyone that has looked at thread and pics, we cant wait to start new season in 9 days and counting. Nice to have time left and not be rushed :D see all in Parker.

PS anyone know if Lasher will be there did not see him on the draw
looks good guys!!!!!!! Mine is still on the jacks stands waiting on parts. Yeah I know no Lasher, no Rito, no Perettt?? Lasher said he was going to be there. I am heading down fri. morning

RZRS EDGE RACING

Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
Thanks Mike !!!! Glad your there didn't see you on the draw,glad you will be there. Waiting for the group pic should be good time.. We will be there Thrusday night or early Friday. See ya there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000