151 FAB 7-Seater Rhino Build

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
here's another Custom Rhino Todd at 151 Fab built. Here's a list of some of the things I know it has:

painted Rhino Front hood
Custom aluminum rear fenders and bed by 151 Fab
custom built side doors that open with flush mount handles on the outside
Twisted stitches custom seats and rear covers
Vinyl wrap
Custom built roof rack by 151 Fab
Line-X
LSR Long Travel kit with King Shocks
Custom Cage by 151 FAB
Storage boxes custom built by 151 Fab
submergable, blacked out, LED tail lights- originaly designed for a CJ jeep

The rhino was built for the main purpose of street transportation to and from school to pick the kids up in.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
WOW! Now thats a first! What a sweet build.......I have a million questions! LOL

1st, how did it get a California plate?

2nd, is that a bike rack on the front bumper?

3rd, how old is this build?

4th, How rich are the owners?

5th, are those BFG's or Generals? I like em!

6th, is Todd making and selling those doors? If not WHY NOT?

7 - WTF? LOL

Thanks for posting Stetler!!!!

STETLER

Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
WOW! Now thats a first! What a sweet build.......I have a million questions! LOL

1st, how did it get a California plate?

2nd, is that a bike rack on the front bumper?

3rd, how old is this build?

4th, How rich are the owners?

5th, are those BFG's or Generals? I like em!

6th, is Todd making and selling those doors? If not WHY NOT?

7 - WTF? LOL

Thanks for posting Stetler!!!!
1st, how did it get a California plate? I don't know and I'm already all over it. I'll PM you once I find out more info on it.

2nd, is that a bike rack on the front bumper? Yes, The rhino is mainly used to pick up the kids and there friends from school at the end of the day.

3rd, how old is this build? Todd completed this about 3 weeks ago. This was another reason my R1 rhino build slowed down. Todd was staying late building this by himself.

4th, How rich are the owners?VERY

5th, are those BFG's or Generals? I like em! Not sure but I'll find out for you

6th, is Todd making and selling those doors? this was the first set he built like this. If not WHY NOT? I'm sure if there was a demand for them he'd make them.

7 - WTF? LOL That was my first question to Todd !!! but I think I asked it several times. It's what the customer wanted so he built it.

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Wow, what an original looking Rhino!!! That is the ULTIMATE river Rhino right there! Cruise it to the bar, pack them in, and take the fun back home!!!:D I love the look from the back, looks like a Range Rover! Definitley an original build, two thumbs up!!!

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
that things pretty cool , should have painted it yellow "short bus" lmao cool idea nice work 151 fab

STETLER

Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
This was quoted from Todd (151FAB) over on another site. I know he's not a member on here so I copied his statement.

The Rhino was made to take the kids to school. The customer lives in a very exclusive beach-front community that has narrow streets so they thought it would be cool to tool around the neighborhood in something other than a Gem or golf cart. The bike rack is for the kids bikes and it is removable with a quick-pin. The third seat is for the youngest and has a 5-point harness (Crow custom). All the body panels and the bed are made of aluminum to keep the weight and corrosion to a minimum. The benches in the rear are covered in two inch foam, the back rests are 1.5 inch foam, and wrapped by Twisted Stitch to match the their three custom bucket seats. The tires are BFG AllTerrains. All the interior of the panals that show are covered in black velvet. The bed and the cabinets under the rear seats are coated with Bed liner (triple coated). I got every piece of chrome crap I could for the interior from UTV Crap. The gas tank was removed and I built a stainless steel saddle tank that holds 14 gallons of fuel. When the little one grows out of the bucket seat it will be removed and a built-in cooler (big enough for 30+ cans) will be put in it's place with a matching cushion hinged over it to hide it.

Don't bother criticizing the off-road ability of the rig, it wasn't made for that, however it still has four wheel drive so they can drive it around camp or at the beach if they like.

As far as how it got registered; the same way OJ got away with murder... Money

This roof rack is a BajaRack, I think... Customer supplied it and the bike rack.

P.S. I have all the original sh** from this build, if anyone wants it.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Damm that is one straight up Kid hauler, Where is the tv screens.........lotsa money ya right no electronics.....come on LOL

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
The owner probably could not fit all the kidz in the LAMBO. :D Money and ideaz..................Nice work Todd at 151 Fab!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000