Kawasaki 14 Teryx 4 LTI or HCR or ? for Long travel Suspension

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Just got back from our first trip out with Teryx4 to Superstition, chasing around a Maverick & Polaris 1000s. Yep definitely need a long travel kit.
Makes a heck of a difference. We're headed to Glamis for presidents if you wanna try it out in the sand.

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
MOMA JEANNIES PIZZA will be open too if we want to meet there*
she will be open Fri 6th at 2 pm ish to 830 pm Sat 7th at 8am to 830 pm

nuthead

Nov 28, 2014
Alpine CA
Well after our Glamis trip last weekend wife isnt riding in Teryx till I do the LT kit. Her neck still hurts! Ordered my LTI kit yesterday from Brian.

HCR-Brit

Nov 24, 2014
Cedar City, UT
www.hcrracing.com
Just an FYI , We transferred all of our kits over to our custom Elite material about a year go; 30% Stronger than Chromoly. By doing this we were also able to lighten our original design by about 20%. We also changed the front to a high clearance Setup

Lti or i saw some pics that magnum might be coming out with a kit soon. Lti Chromoly over hcr mild steel.

Reactions: JoeyD23

nuthead

Nov 28, 2014
Alpine CA
Did you not like the LTI kit that you ordered?
Long travel industries & Magnum Off road both drug me along since last February & never came through with the Long travel kit. I'm very disappointed with both company's. I should have ordered from HCR in the beginning. I would had my kit last year. I ordered my kit from Brittney & within 15 minutes had an email confirming my order. Every time I emailed her a question it was answered within 5 minutes. She emailed me an update every week & my kit is being delivered today on the exact date she told me the day I ordered. LTI & Magnum NEVER emailed or updated me I had to call every 3 weeks on updates. THANK YOU HCR racing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000