1 of 39 slantbacks resurrected

MAGMIKE

Magnum Off Road - UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Jan 23, 2009
San Diego
AMG only made 39 of these trucks. We gave this one a new life.

2008 LMM Duramax conversion with 800HP
Air ride with out board shock system
Custom paint
Custom interior

To much to list but out over 10 years of building these trucks this is hands down the BADDEST! Oh yeah 0 t0 60 time of 5 seconds

Attachments

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
AMG only made 39 of these trucks. We gave this one a new life.

2008 LMM Duramax conversion with 800HP
Air ride with out board shock system
Custom paint
Custom interior

To much to list but out over 10 years of building these trucks this is hands down the BADDEST! Oh yeah 0 t0 60 time of 5 seconds
Lets see some pics of it layed out. This thing is fast.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Its a customers Karl. The customer had them put about 5-6K miles on it I think it was before he took it back. He wanted magnum to put it through its paces so he knew there would be no issues.....

Dude have you ever seen a Hummer powerslide a turn with both rear tires smoking? I wuld of told you no way and then I experienced it....this H2 is the REAL DEAL!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Its a customers Karl. The customer had them put about 5-6K miles on it I think it was before he took it back. He wanted magnum to put it through its paces so he knew there would be no issues.....

Dude have you ever seen a Hummer powerslide a turn with both rear tires smoking? I wuld of told you no way and then I experienced it....this H2 is the REAL DEAL!

awwww sheeet Joey you just called that rig a soccor moms ride. that aint no H2 its a badass H1 son!!!

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Thanks Rog!

The customer is a real estate developer in NY. He said he wanted a getaway vehicle incase he needed to flee NY (no joke). The truck is equipped to run on diesel, bio diesel, and hydrogen assist. We had to put the break-in miles on the truck before bumping up the HP because the owner said he would never be able to put 3000 miles on it lol! The audio/video system alone was impressive.

Getting ready to build another custom Duramax H1 for the son of Johnson & Johnson. Full frame up build, and it's going to have a full exocage. Should be better than this one! I'm sure JD will be over here checking it out. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000