Yamaha 09 Crossplane SR1 Build

silvy423

Apr 26, 2011
More then likely you will have to run your preload up on f-kit shocks for that weller kit, mine where binding a little at full droop

silvy423

Apr 26, 2011
It really wouldn't matter what my settings are as my car out weighs yours by a good 250lbs! Just run them all the way up and drive it at low speed and listen for the binding, adjust from there. I will post a pic of low level my rear a-arms look.

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok
It really wouldn't matter what my settings are as my car out weighs yours by a good 250lbs! Just run them all the way up and drive it at low speed and listen for the binding, adjust from there. I will post a pic of low level my rear a-arms look.
A pic would help thanks

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
There should be no binding of the rear driveline and our kit as long as you have everything mounted in the correct locations. Also, aside from that fact, if there was, the amount of spring pre-load you have won't have anything to do with that anyways.

If you guys have a question let me know.. but it should be fine.

G-

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok
There should be no binding of the rear driveline and our kit as long as you have everything mounted in the correct locations. Also, aside from that fact, if there was, the amount of spring pre-load you have won't have anything to do with that anyways.

If you guys have a question let me know.. but it should be fine.

G-
Thanks Greg, hopefully we will be testing in a couple weeks. I'll hit you up if we have any issues.

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000