Yamaha 09 Crossplane SR1 Build

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok
dude, how is your shop so clean! i cant keep the powdercoat shop or my garage that nice... ? lol! car flows good bro, keep up the good work!
We are big on sweeping and cleaning up every night before we go home. It's nice to start with a clean shop every day, but it takes discipline lol.

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
We are big on sweeping and cleaning up every night before we go home. It's nice to start with a clean shop every day, but it takes discipline lol.
man, my shop is so busy we barely have enough time to gst stuff done let alone clean. we try to do it on fridays and i have even hired people just to come in and clean once a week... just real hard with a lot going on. i like a clean shop; im picking up mya garage tomorrow before i move on to the rear of the car...

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok
man, my shop is so busy we barely have enough time to gst stuff done let alone clean. we try to do it on fridays and i have even hired people just to come in and clean once a week... just real hard with a lot going on. i like a clean shop; im picking up mya garage tomorrow before i move on to the rear of the car...
I hear ya man, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with on the rear. We have a ton to get wrapped up tomorrow, on Saturday we are loading up and taking it to have all the sheet metal put on.

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
well this car wont be as impresive as the rear for the second one. this one is getting a arms in the rear, but the rear arms are no joke. i hope to get the rear dont this weekend. so ill try to keep the thread posted...

ok, i leave your thread alone now, but since you asked. this was before welding..

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok
well this car wont be as impresive as the rear for the second one. this one is getting a arms in the rear, but the rear arms are no joke. i hope to get the rear dont this weekend. so ill try to keep the thread posted...

ok, i leave your thread alone now, but since you asked. this was before welding..
That looks sick JP! I'll be watching your thread for more pics for sure, later..

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok
Finished modifying the R1 air box today and I'm really happy with how it turned out. PeterD could not figure out how to modify the box for an offroad filter because of the fuel nozzles in the lid, so I opened up the front of it with the angle grinder and smoothed it all up. It should look sweet with a custom made outerwear on the filter!
View attachment 6711View attachment 6712

Attachments

TBK224

Dec 5, 2009
This build is badass. You do great work. I cant wait to see the finished product. When I get done with my 08 Chevy prerunner, I think an SR1 will be the next thing on my list. Keep the pics coming.

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok
This build is badass. You do great work. I cant wait to see the finished product. When I get done with my 08 Chevy prerunner, I think an SR1 will be the next thing on my list. Keep the pics coming.
Thanks a lot man! The car will be at the fab shop getting a body put on for the next week, I'll post pics as soon as we get it back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000