Yamaha 09 Crossplane SR1 Build

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok

Attachments

silvy423

Apr 26, 2011
Car looks good. I'm subscribed and look foward to seeing your progress. I run the F-kit also and decided to mod my rear hoop and tie it into the cage.

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok
chassis looks good bro, is that where the hood is gonna sit?
Yeah that's pretty close to where it will sit. I really like the look of the shock tower sticking up through it higher than normal. I'll probly be trimming the hell out of the sides of it for tire clearance, but the whole look of the cage is low and wide.

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
Yeah that's pretty close to where it will sit. I really like the look of the shock tower sticking up through it higher than normal. I'll probly be trimming the hell out of the sides of it for tire clearance, but the whole look of the cage is low and wide.
Yeah, that's what I was gonna say, you will probably have to trim the hood a bit for sure.

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok
Yeah, that's what I was gonna say, you will probably have to trim the hood a bit for sure.
Yeah, as soon as our lower ball joints come in we are gonna get the front suspension bolted up to give us an idea of how much we will need to trim the hood. The OMF billet wheels and STU tires wont be here for a few weeks, so we will just have to mach up with our old 14" wheels and 26" terracross tires..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000