Search results

1. D

NMOHVA Files LAWSUIT on Santa Fe National Forest

NMOHVA Files LAWSUIT on Santa Fe National Forest <HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #cccccc; COLOR: #cccccc" SIZE=1 sizcache="1" sizset="22"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->New Mexico Off Highway Vehicle Alliance Files Lawsuit on Santa Fe National Forest The New Mexico Off Highway Vehicle...
  2. D

California OHVers need to act now!!

Attention, all California OHVers: The “transfer†(theft) of up to $31 million dollars of your OHV registration fees will have a devastating impact on destination recreation areas that are mostly in rural areas already hit hard by the current fiscal crisis. There is one last chance to save...
  3. D

Desert Rivals Baja 175 July 27-28th El Paso TX

UTV's only $65 entry, no tracker... Facebook link to Desert Rivals page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Desert-Rivals/193361030738314
  4. D

Turner Cycle Axles and CVs

Well, looks like my days of broken CVs are done... Turner Cycles custom built these +5 EVO CVs and Axles... Turner Cycles Home They're just a tad bit bigger and stronger... They easily handle 17 inches travel on my car without binding. Guaranteed for 2 years, even in racing conditions...
  5. D

Cinco de Baja 200 Desert Race Albuquerque NM

From the Outlaw Desert Racing Site..... Outlaw desert racing/BRT Cinco de Baja 200 may 4th,5th -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heres some info. All flyers and posters and finals posting this weekend, website being updated this weekend. CINCO...
  6. D

Nasty Rumor About Matt P and Jagged X

Rumor floating around that Matt Parks is joining Jagged X for 2012... Joey, you got something to say on this? Matt, Brandon...anyone...???
  7. D

An Epic Battle, An Epic Ending...

Photo Courtesy: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baja-1000-Fundraiser/197461750320513 At close to 2am PST, Team 1802 and TT7 crossed the finishline of the Baja 1000. It was probably the hardest fought battle in the entire race. Nearly 24 hours earlier, a wrong turn put 1802 far off course. By...
  8. D

Finally got some seat and testing time..

Finally got some seat time and testing done on the Prowler. Springs are a bit on the soft side and no sway bar hooked up yet, but it was a blast. Had several 4400 KOH cars and a trophy truck out on the track last Saturday... Chopped the throttle a bit too soon on the jump face, but it was a...
  9. D

Send a fellow UTVer to the Baja 1000

BFG is once again holding a vote to send someone to compete in the Baja 1000 this year. Last year, Jason Scherer was selected. This year, Dean Bulloch's name has been thrown into the vote. Dean is an Arctic Cat dealer from Cedar City, UT. He spends much of his time promoting UTVs for rock...
  10. D

OHVing In The Glade Threatened-Need Comments To BLM

Well folks, it's that time again... The BLM has published a Notice of Intent to prepare a Resource Management Plan (RMP) Amendment and associated Environmental Assessment for the Glade Run Recreation Area located on 21,544 acres in San Juan County, New Mexico. This notice serves as the beginning...
  11. D

New Mexico 200 Desert Race August 5-6th

New Mexico 200 Desert Race Info Tech and Contingency at the all new Gardunos at Winrock Mall in Albuqerque, Friday August 5th, 5pm till midnite Vendor row, party, live dj, party on the patios, drink margaritas all night long!!!!!!!!!! Race Saturday, August 6th in Rio Rancho Preun one lap...
  12. D

Gallup Route 66 National in New Mexico May 28-30

Gallup, NM will be hosting the Gallup Route 66 National Desert Race on May 28-30. This is a combined race with Red Rock Motorsports, Whiplash and NM Off Road Series. 25 mile loops. Should be fun...
  13. D

2012 Arctic Cat Teaser

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gQGAYSz1bME" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Well, here it is finally, a teaser for the 2012 Prowler.... Long travel suspension (around 16-17 inches), big bore with higher hp than the XP...
  14. D

Dad's Health

Thank you to everyone that prayed and sent messages on my dad's heart attacks. Ronnie messaged me, asking how he is doing and I figured I better come on and give a quick update on him. He's doing better, he's out of the hospital now, on blood thinners and carries glycerin pills. He's had a...
  15. D

2011 OFFROAD/SHORTCOURSE/DESERT SCHEDULE

For those that run multiple series, I put together the schedules for several of the more popular race series, so that scheduling isn't so hard. Included are BITD, SCORE, SNORE, VORRA, LOORS, TORC, ASCC, Whiplash, New Mexico ODR, Texas Extreme Offroad Racing, BORR, and Baja Texas Racing. 2011...
  16. D

2011 Whiplash Series

Just got this message from Whiplash on the 2011 series... Gallup NM is really working to attract off road racing... this is just a couple hours from my hometown and I can tell you, this is some primo desert terrain..
  17. D

Prowler XTZ 3.0 Buildup

Well, it's finally coming together. I had to scrap what someone else had built on it and start over. It has 216ft of 1.75X.095 4130 Chromemoly and some DOM. Stands 65 inches tall when at 13 inches ground clearance. Wheelbase will be stretched 3 inches rear and 1 inch front when the new J-Arms...
  18. D

A Monster Of A Kawasaki On UTV Off-Road Mag

Props to ya Joey, great article on Jon's Teryx in UTV Off-Road Magazine. Just got my copy in the mail today. The pics are awesome as is the writing as usual. Keep up the great work.
  19. D

Farmington 100 Desert Race March 5th-7th

Just to let everyone know, there will be a desert race, The Farmington 100 in Farmington, NM. Tech Inspection will be on March 5th, Trucks/Buggies and UTVs race on Saturday March 6th and ATVs/Bikes race on Sunday March 7th. It's being put on by New Mexico Outlaw Desert Racing. For more info, go...
  20. D

KOH UTV Race updates

As of a few minutes ago, the standings on the UTV race was as follows (sorry, only have listing by car numbers) 1st - #555 (Mitch Guthrie) 2nd - #11 twenty minutes behind leader is the following.. 3rd - #404 4th - #1664 all of above have made it through pit #1
  21. D

Out For A Sunday Drive

Took the XTZ out this weekend for a Sunday drive. Couple of photos and a video shot with my little camera. Video of a sandwash up a slot canyon we like running...made a couple of bobbles in the wash...what can I say, it was an off day....the terrain is a lot rougher than what you can see in the...
  22. D

New Mexico Desert Race November 14th

(Copied and pasted from another site, so forgive the cap-locks) THANKGIVING T BALL 100 NOVEMBER 14TH (TECH NOV 13TH) RIO RANCHO NM HEAD WEST END OF SOUTHERN BLVD NOV 13TH FRIDAY 5-10 TECH AT LINE-X OF ALBUQERQUE/4 WHEEL PARTS 2424 Menaul Blvd. NE PARTY-VENDOR ROW-MUSIC-FOOD FUN ALL RACERS...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000