Search results

1. G

Breaking News!

Idiot.!!!
  2. G

Sage Brush Rebellion - Getting Back to the Constitution

Cleven Bundy is a lunitic and a racist trespacer..!!!
  3. G

Breaking News!

dont show your ignorance.!!!!:mad:
  4. G

Yamaha SxS News?

you might get a rearvi'ew mirror.
  5. G

Prayers for UTVUnderground member Waytay...

Hang in there Waytay......we hope you get well quick!:)
  6. G

Official UTVUnderground 2014 King Of The Hammers Photos & Story

Gramps and Granny from the Pro Shop were there! Lots of fun! Great race! Good job Joey D!
  7. G

NEW! Zero Tolerance for Drunk Driving at KOH

B Be smart dont drink period,,, :)
  8. G

Thanks Art Wood and Bert's Mega Mall

We also recently purchased a new toy from Art Wood and Seth @ Bert's Mega Mall. Just after the 2013 Sand Sports Super Show, we bought a 2013 Polaris 900 XP 4 seater. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable! And I would recommend them to everyone.
  9. G

Thanksgiving weekend. Where you riding?

right here at my home in Johnson valley best place on earth.!!!
  10. G

XP 1000 4-seater?

Well I guess living in Utah doesn't make you the big brain you think you are, babbling about liberals , I live here in California and happen to know that helmet law was put in by Paul Cook a right wing Republican congressman.
  11. G

Common Ground by Jeff Knoll (PLEASE READ)

Thanks to all of you involved in your efforts to save Johnson Valley. The Marine take over would not just affect the Hammers but a way of life for many of the residents here. The off road people are who keep many of our local businesses going and without that income would go under! This area...
  12. G

Hemet Law Sucks!!!

All the clowns I see sitting around camp drinking beer, and then going riding need to be wearing helmets, so quit complaining!
  13. G

New law requiring helmets in california

I live in Cook's district and I voted for Imus! But because we had an open primary, they are both Republicans.
  14. G

Presidential Debate, who watched?

Gramps says The only thing Romney showed me was how well he could lie. Check his facts on FactCheck.com or Politifact.Com I would rather not vote at all if I had to vote for him!
  15. G

Mitt

Annenburg Foundation was started by Republicans. And where do you find any unbiased facts? Certainly not on the Fox News network. GRAMPS
  16. G

Mitt

Amen Slacker! I agree! They will say anything to get voted in! If you heard all the Ryan lies and half truths during the convention you know what I mean! If in doubt check PolitiFact or Fact check . But the other side is willing to throw current voters under the bus in hopes of gaining...
  17. G

Mitt

If any of you guys are old enough to get Social security and Medicare you might be singing a different tune. I like Republicans too as long as their names are Jan Brewer and Joe Arpio! And don't forget Cook is a Republican! I also believe in a woman's right to CHOOSE when it comes to HER...
  18. G

All UTV's How and When did your UTV Passion start?

Got my first Rhino in 2004 and had to drive from O.C. to Phoenix to get it! All the dealers in the whole state of California had waiting lists and I don't like to wait for anything! After many mods and dollars on that slow turd, it finally got to be enjoyable! Having a son and grandson in...
  19. G

If the kids can't ride safely in a UTV without their feet flat on the floor, how in the HELL can they ride in our cars safely? I guess we have to leave the lil buggers locked up in the house when we go to town! And we will have to start wearing helmets in our cars, right?
  20. G

For your information Papa This law was thunk up and introduced by a GD Republican Paul Cook representative for our district which includes Johnson Valley where I live!:mad:
  21. G

Thanks!!

As residents of Johnson Valley, Gramps and I would like to thank all who attended this year's KOH! It is the revenue from events like this that keep our small communities alive!!
  22. G

GLAMIS NEW YEARS 2012 PICS w/ the UNDERGROUND!

Awesome pic of Pro Shop John on the monster turbo quad! Thanks for posting great pictures!
  23. G

Johnson Valley

After touring Johnson Valley on Tuesday, May24 and then a meeting in Ontario Wednesday, May 25 ; the state Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Commission passed a resolution TO NOT SUPPORT the expansion of 29 Palms Marine Base!!! Someone is on our side!!! Hooray!!
  24. G

A LOOK @ LIFE @ 60

Boy!! Someone upstairs has been watching over Gramps and I!! He is 73 and I am 68 and we still have have not had any surgeries. Gramps had a bout with prostate cancer, had the seeds planted and now is fine. He still drives the Rhino, rides quads and 2 wheelers! And we live in Johnson Valley...
  25. G

Help Save Johnson Valley

"The Marine Corps requests your input!" Visit the project website at www.marines.mil/unit/29palms/las to learn more about the project, provide comments and link to other resources. Mail written comments to Naval Facilities Engineering Command Southwest ATTN: 29Palms EIS Project Manager 1220...
  26. G

UTV Off Road Magazine DECEMBER ISSUE

Joey Do you know what the story is with this magazine? Mine didn't come in the mail; as usual! And I've been calling them for a couple days and they don't return my calls! I hope they are not like that other magazine that took my subscription money when they knew they were closing their...
  27. G

MDR Off Road Race Accident

I can't imagine how the families of the victims of this terrible accident feel, my heart goes out to them, but they all claim their loved ones LOVED off road riding and racing. So the fallen, would not want their deaths to be the cause of all the lawsuits and new laws restricting something they...
  28. G

5/1/2010 Silverwood Ride Pix

We also went on the Silverwood ride and had a blast! The weather was beautiful, a little cool in the am, but NO WIND! As those of you who ride Johnson Valley (where we live) know, this is the windy time of year. We are ready to go again!
  29. G

KOH 2010 HERE WE COME!!!

Actually it has been raining since last week. Our grandson, Joey B. tried to drive his Baja over to the dry lake by way of the gulleys and said it was very muddy. The old landing strip by Giant Rock is a muddy lake !! It is fun to drive our Samurai in:D it!!
  30. G

Introduce myself (A lil late)

Welcome WinoRhino!
  31. G

HEY!

Welcome Michelle, from Johnson Valley.
  32. G

King of the Hammers UTV Race Announced

Since we live in JV, we have driven through some of these trails. Before LT, and sometime on 2 wheels. Some passengers even got out and walked! FUN!!!
  33. G

new to utvunderground

Hello, We just want to introduce ourselves. We are Granny and Gramps. We live and ride in Johnson Valley, as well as Glamis, Pismo and everywhere else we can. Our ride is a '06 Camo Rhino with a custom cage & bed delete by GreenMachine ,Fireball Lt with Bilsteins, suspension seats, 4 Hids...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000