Search results

1. A

1st Full Season of SR1 - Great work Weller Racing

I got an idea who I think is the best Sr1 driver. Just playing. Next year Dan will be better. He just had car trouble this year. If he finishes his XMF Terrex with the KX 1000 look, out racers. If he destroys Jimmy's car then Dan is Just hard on stuff.j/k caint wait to see the races next...
  2. A

hey fool give me a call 480-577-3280

hey fool give me a call 480-577-3280
  3. A

Tyler Winbury & RJ Anderson Take On Glamis! **UTVUnderground Style**

Well RJ for your info I was suppose to be out there for new years but all of my friends bailed last minute. We just took the play rhinos out for some rock crawling action instead. Trust me if you saw me out there I would be on the back tires only going down the drags. Yeah- boy!
  4. A

Tyler Winbury & RJ Anderson Take On Glamis! **UTVUnderground Style**

Nice RJ and Tyler. Wish I was there. Havn't taken the R1 to the dunes yet this year. Hope to though.
  5. A

Tyler Herzog & Ivy Racing LOORRS SR1 CHAMPS & Rookie Of The Year

Thanks to everybody that helped us out this year, couldn't have done it without all the companies and teams throughout the season. BTW I didn't roll in that picture, but close.
  6. A

LOORRS Firebird Race Results **PICTURES UPDATED!**

Clean 1 owner. Never been crashed. J/K most of you know the history of my car.
  7. A

Oh-Yeah My rhino is for sale. Everthing we have including a motor with about 1,000 miles. $13,500 OBO. Put the word out!
  8. A

It was an awesome year for sure. Thanks to everybody for all the help this year. My sponsors and all the other teams. Hope to do it again next year it we can manage to get the funds to race another season.
  9. A

Last round LOORS

Well all the work is coming to an end here for a little bit.. Who's gonna be @ Lucas This weekend?
  10. A

Lucas Oil Regional Series (ASCC) Inaugural Season Finale

Sorry I've been MIA Tim for the last couple of races. So damn busy. Might go Saturday if the car is ready. No promises though.
  11. A

LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

I wanna go fast.
  12. A

I agree on the injectors, I also agree with Cory, All the SR1 drivers have gotten way better since the beginning of the Lucas season. We can now control the power of these things (better) and can pick better lines. Speedeworld and Vegas have more sweeping turns so we can carry our speed way...
  13. A

I heard that Kawi motors are a year ahead of the game on power that's why it is only going to 2007 not 2008.
  14. A

lets make it happen Rob.
  15. A

Corry Sapington told me that word for word @ tech cause he keeps asking me what I'm doing for next year. I was waiting for the OK On Kawis. He told me it was a go. Speaking with Jason Monday He said nobody has come to him with a motor or frame yet though. Someone was suppose to(not gonna say...
  16. A

Lucas told me that the Kawi frame and Kawi motor is gonna be allowed for next year. Motor is a year 2004-2007. Kawi motor with Kawi frame. Yammahe motor with Yammaha frame. They told me @ tech in Las Vegas. But word has it you have to run the carrier set-up from Weller. Havn't gotten the...
  17. A

What about the injectors you didnt hit that topic Corry. It's not inside the motor, people i'm sure have thought of that. Next year is gonna be a problem, I can already see it.
  18. A

You're not supose to advance timing(can't touch the inside of the motor at all STOCK FROM FACTORY) NO fuel mods either, such as bigger injectors.
  19. A

Minimun 1400 lbs with driver Most are really close to that. Mine is 1635. She's fat for sure! Plus I'm a little husky, Doesn't help the situatiion.
  20. A

Last and final time to end it, I noticed that my car was slower on the straights, I qualified 5th Friday. That is why I brought up the whole season with one motor. I also have a dune season on it aswell. Corry and I had the 1st R1 set up like this. My car is fat(200lbs heavier then everybody...
  21. A

Thanks Doug see you @ Firebird. You gonna race the shoot out thing.
  22. A

I'm curious on why when I said The cars got fast down the straight aways a couple people got defensive. Now it kinda makes me wonder. I was simply saying what happened. And I said cars got faster, not just one person. I know a lot of the racers and everone is good people. The season has been...
  23. A

Thanks Doug for being cool about it.
  24. A

correct 2010 motors sound way different. Not possible to race it we would all know right away. @ Jasons shop I heard it one my self in a play rhino.
  25. A

Is this big Doug.

Is this big Doug.
  26. A

Re: LOORRS VEGAS.....! THANK YOU! I know motors can pop for many reasons. Believe me I've come close. 265 on the temp gauge once or twice. Not what I was trying to say at all. The motors have worked well all year and the other SR1 drivers will back that statement up I'm sure.
  27. A

Re: LOORRS VEGAS.....! THANK YOU! I didn't imply anything. I said how nice it is to finish the season with one motor. If you took that wrong I'm sorry. My statement was talking up the class. There was multiple cars that finished with really good times this weekend. Just one more nice...
  28. A

Re: LOORRS VEGAS.....! THANK YOU! Vegas was fun as usual. We did solid for the weekend taking 2nd on saturday and 3rd on Sunday. Had trouble in qualifing Friday but got the bugs worked out. Wow the cars seem really fast now in the straight aways. Good job everyone. Big thanks to Ivy...
  29. A

LOORRS Speedworld Sept.2010 Pics & Results

Thanks, we had pretty good and some bad comments. There are mixed feelings for sure.
  30. A

Our hood was pretty well seasoned. If you price out a stock yammaha hood and terrex hood you'll know why we did it. Unless you go with a cheaper nock off hood.
  31. A

Yeah it does make it look like a terrex, but there are other drivers with aftermarket hoods that don't look stock. That's why we did it. Didn't think it was gonna be that big of a deal. My bad.
  32. A

IVY RACING PROMO NIGHT OCTOBER 2ND

Bring me the marker baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  33. A

Sad to see my boy greg do that to his car. Get in the shop and get her done for Vegas. Hey, go big or go home.
  34. A

cuz I'm crazy like that, just mix-in it up a little
  35. A

Who's goiong to Lucas this weekend?

chad got me there for a second, nice. Hope to see ya there joey. Now it's time to party in my homestead.
  36. A

IVY RACING PROMO NIGHT OCTOBER 2ND

COME HANG OUT WITH IVY RACING OCTOBER 2ND @ 7:OO PM MESA,AZ. WE WILL BE THERE ALL NIGHT. GO TO OUR WEB-SITE AND GET THE PROMO LETTER IVYRACING.COM. GO TO PHOTOS AND PRINT IT. PORTIONS OF THE NIGHT WILL GO TO THE TEAM. THANKS TYLER#844 SR1.
  37. A

Who's goiong to Lucas this weekend?

Just wondering the turn out for this weekends race. I'm sure it's gonna be a blast as normal.
  38. A

Best wheel/tire combo for r1 in glamis?

I did run 16 paddle mini rail paddles. I had a 13 sprocket on it. It was a little hard on the clutch. Gear it down or shave some off every other paddle i think will be the ticket. It sure was fun slipping the clutch in third gear and wheeling the birm at the drags. (maybe thats what happened...
  39. A

LUCAS OFFROAD REGIONAL OFFROAD SERIES

Would love to make it out there but I get to go up north for a family function. Yep pretty lame. Cali drivers need to get ready for school if us AZ drivers show up. JK
  40. A

UTVUG LOORRS Glen Helen Pics & Results

There was no doubt there was a ton of contact last weekend. Austin and I hit a couple of times and we were lucky enough to come out ok and we share camps with eachother. Him and I are the last ones to ever hit one another. I know the drivers in the utv callses aren't exactly the best. Even I...
  41. A

UTVUG LOORRS Glen Helen Pics & Results

Awesome pictures as usual guys. Thanks again to all the other utv teams that helped me get my car back on the track for sundays race.
  42. A

LOORS results

Good job to all the race teams last weekend. It was cool seeing a couple more SR1 cars. Track was a blast even with all the bumping that went on between classes. First of all I would like to thank one of my sponsors my dumb ass forgot on Sunday. Big thanks for the last minute hubs before we...
  43. A

Weller Racing customer/SR1 event maybe this year?

I think that would be a blast. Instead of our usual three sr1 rhinos from last year Cory. We will just make sure Josh keeps it on all fours this time. ha ha
  44. A

LOORRS Glen Helen Aug 6-8th

Ivy Racing will be there.
  45. A

My SR1 rear outboard hub flange addition

Call Weller and see about the up-dated hubs. I think he has better rings now or something. Not exactly sure. Ivy trucking bought me mine and i just put them on. I didn't ask any details really. I just know they work. There is no doubt I'm gonna beat on them at Glen Hellen. Talk to me next week...
  46. A

My SR1 rear outboard hub flange addition

The weller hubs do work really well. I actually took off my gear one hubs and put on Jasons. The ears/upright tabs on Gear One I seem to break frequently. I know racers have been using them and have yet to hear anyone bitch. Weller's kit is priced very well also.
  47. A

First look!

Can't wait either greg. Hope all of us have better luck with our cars. Utah was so damn hard on everything. I think everyone that raced a SR1 broke lots of shit. Biggest thing we should try is keeping it on all fours. That would be a good place to start I think. Good luck to everyone. It's...
  48. A

Tyler Winbury Deviate Films LOORRS Video!

That was cool Tyler. I think your car looks awesome man. Good job in Utah too. See you in Cali.
  49. A

OFFICIAL UTVUnderground LOORRS Rd7/8 Utah Pics and Results

It was a difficult and technical track for sure last weekend. Ivy racing had a tough weekend. We led the race by ten cars to only break the rear carrier with only a few turns left. LSR and COD slid by before the finish line. Good job Gred and Doug on saturday. You guys were right there. Kinda...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000