Search results

1. R

An Epic Battle, An Epic Ending...

Shows that heart and determination can overcome adversity. Great job guys.
  2. R

KOH Partcipant List

Any more coming? Come on Jon.
  3. R

KOH Partcipant List

Add Bobby Van Beekum Team Muzzy.
  4. R

Kawasaki 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 750 4x4 OFFICIAL RELEASE **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 OFFICIAL RELEASE **UTVUnderground Exclusive Engine is completely new. Still 90 degree V twin, but design is all new. Much stronger. Power for stock unit is up about 20% on our dyno.
  5. R

Kawasaki 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 750 4x4 OFFICIAL RELEASE **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 OFFICIAL RELEASE **UTVUnderground Exclusive MUZZYS has allready developed the following for the new engine: 880 big bore kit (uses stock cylinders) 916 Billet Block big bore kit 999 Billet Block/Stroker kit Full Exhaust system 38 mm Bored Throttle Bodies 3 ranges of...
  6. R

LOORRS RD's 5&6 Glen Helen THIS WEEKEND!!!!

On my way down now. First time for me,missed last year. Unfortunately we did not finish Bobbys 1000 race engine till Wed. To late for this race. I am sure Bobby will drive the snot out of his little 860.
  7. R

Kawasaki new teryx muzzys

V8 Jeep 86- I asked the sales staff about your problem and was told that there was a guy about 3 months ago having the problem you described. We found your original email dated November 8, 2010. The salesman thought since he had not heard from you that you had resolved the problem. I am a little...
  8. R

Kawasaki new teryx muzzys

I dont monitor this site or any other every day. The forums are not a good place to get your problem fixed. I dont know what is wrong with your pipe, but if it was not manufactured correctely we will gladly replace it. If you want the 02 bung in a different place than we use ,we can make you...
  9. R

Happy Birthday..Crowdog

Happy Birthday Jon. I cant even remember when I was your age. Have a great day. Rob and Gerri
  10. R

Bobby V at Firebird raceway.

Great Video.
  11. R

King of the Hammers Roll Call

I will not have my motorhome but will need space for 20ft trailer and Suburban. Should be there Sunday or Monday morning.
  12. R

LOORRS Firebird Race Results **PICTURES UPDATED!**

Re: LOORRS Firebird Race Results (Pics to come) There was a protest and Bobby's fuel was tested. It passed
  13. R

LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

I found it on lucas web site. R1's are 2002 thru 2008. I would think that up to 2008 ZX10 would be the rule. Cory I have a mock up ZX-10 you guy's can use to get motor plates done.
  14. R

LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

What years of R1 engines are allowed? I would think the same years of Kawasakis should be allowed.
  15. R

BITD/UTVRA 2011 rules update

Only one !!!!!
  16. R

Polaris RZR 840cc Billet Big Bore Kit now available from Muzzys

Sorry for not keeping up on the questions. The original test engine had MUZZY 850 billet block kit, MUZZY billet cams, MUZZY valve spring kit, and MUZZY CM push rods. The cylinder head and intake were stock. We saw a 26% increase in power over stock. We have now added the stroker kit (900 Kit)...
  17. R

King of the Hammers Roll Call

Team MUZZY- 40ft. MH/20Ft. trailer and 2 UTV's.
  18. R

Anyone making headers for the sr1's yet?

We have worked with both XMF and LSR check with them.
  19. R

BITD/UTVRA 2011 rules update

Well this should make Crowdog happy. I hope DSR1 means all street bike 1000's. Can you say ZX10 Teryx.
  20. R

2010 Sand Sport Super Show!!!!!

Going on to LOORS race from there. Will have my 999 in the trailer.
  21. R

2010 Sand Sport Super Show!!!!!

Looks like I will make the long drive to check this out. See you all down there. Rob
  22. R

UTVUG LOORRS Glen Helen Pics & Results

Fabman- apparently I have offended you somehow. I tried to give you a reasonable explanation as to why UTV parts cost more than automotive parts. Seems like you are just looking for a fight. I am sure your 500hp truck/now 638 hp truck was a great deal and I certainly hope it will beat my or...
  23. R

Funny how we all see things different, apples to apples to us is Pro Truck to Pro UTV. Play truck to to play UTV. Play parts for UTV's are still more expensive than play parts for trucks. I am pretty sure a race UTV is less than a race truck and a play UTV is less than a play truck over all cost.
  24. R

Fabman-The engines used in the LOORS UTV series are the same level of performance as the top Pro trucks. I think if you check you will find that the cost for one of those truck engines is considerably more than you spent on yours.
  25. R

Not sure where you got your numbers. I come up with about 4000.00 in engine parts at retail. That includes Heads complete, Cams, Pistons and Cylinders, and Rods. I will try to explain why motorcycle, ATV, and UTV race parts are so much more than automotive parts. The main reason is that the...
  26. R

Fabman- We offer complete short track engine service. Contact me direct for options and pricing. I guess I am partial also.
  27. R

LOORRS RDs 9&10 Videos from Glen Helen, CA

Congratulations to all the podium finishers. We are proud to be associated with Chad, Austin, Bobby,Tyler H., Tyler W., and Dan.
  28. R

LOORRS RDs 9&10 Videos from Glen Helen, CA

Thanks for posting the video Joey. Jon made me an offer I couldnt refuse so I missed the race. Looks like it was a really good one, wish I could have been there. You have done a great job as usual giving those of us that cant be there all the info and pictures. It is almost like being there.
  29. R

Kawasaki 2008 Kawasaki Teryx Fuel Injection Conversion

The base system will use the Brute Force throttle bodies, which are 36mm. 2mm bigger than stock 09-11 Teryx. These can be bored out to 38mm. We will have a number of options all the way up to our Billet TB's and full stand alone engine management system. We have three sizes of injectors .
  30. R

Kawasaki 2008 Kawasaki Teryx Fuel Injection Conversion

We are working on a conversion now. we have been trying to get the price down. Looks like at least 1500.00
  31. R

Kawasaki Smoke out of passenger side exhaust

It is odd that the smoke only comes out the passenger side, the exhaust head pipes come together before the mufflers. Have you made any changes to the car recently?
  32. R

Happy Birthday Joey D!!!

Happy Birthday Joey. Hope you have a great celebration. I will tip one here for you.
  33. R

Please send contact info so that we can arrange shipping. We get deep discounts on shipping, and...

Please send contact info so that we can arrange shipping. We get deep discounts on shipping, and will pay. Rob
  34. R

Kawasaki NEW MUZZYS 916cc Kit IS HERE!!

I thought there were already plenty of kits out there. Tell me whats available now, maybe we should make something.
  35. R

Kawasaki NEW MUZZYS 916cc Kit IS HERE!!

Joey, This is an all new product. The 916cc version is all done with our Billet 94mm cylinders, no stroker crank. When combined with our 72mm Stroker kit you have 999cc. If you liked the old 916 you will be blown away with the new 999.
  36. R

Thanks JoeyD

Great job Joey. You have created a fantastic venue for SXS enthusiest. Your passion and dedication for the sport is what sets this site apart from all the rest.
  37. R

Kawasaki Teryx Motor availability?

MUZZYS has new crate engines. Call sales for pricing.
  38. R

Kawasaki 916 Teryx

We are finishing our 999cc kit at this time it will feature our new Billet cylinders. Won't be available for 60 days.
  39. R

UTVUnderground Uodates * Rally On The Rocks Moab, UT *

Jon, You can test drive mine. If you like it we can fix you up. Don't tell Reid.
  40. R

UTVUnderground Uodates * Rally On The Rocks Moab, UT *

Really wish I had been able to make the trip. Thanks to all of you I was able to experience some of it. I should be all heeled up at the same time my 999cc will be finished. Please include me in your next ride.
  41. R

LOORRS 2010 RD1 Las Vegas - Pics, Results, Stories, Links -

Joey, sorry I missed you after the races . Thanks for all the great coverage. Enthusiasts like you are what is making UTV racing grow.
  42. R

2010 Lucas Oil Season Opener!!!!

I am leaving today.855mi trip.
  43. R

This kit will need new mapping. You can have the ECU re- flashed or use the MUZZY Digitune. The Billet Block can be used with any combination of cams, porting, valves, etc. That is why we have it priced seperatly. We are a manufacture that sells to many tuner engine builders like Holtz/Kroyer...
  44. R

Sorry guy's I am out of commission and have not gotten back to work on the dyno testing of 840 combonations. Supposed to get cast off next week.
  45. R

KOH 2010 HERE WE COME!!!

Good luck to all. Wish I was there.
  46. R

John Kimbrell is now on utv underground

Welcome John. See you guy's at Elsinore.
  47. R

Rob Muzzy Racing/Team Green Announces

Rob Muzzy Racing/Team Green is pleased to announce that they will be providing full engine support for Dan Kelly and Bobby Van Beekum in the Lucas Oil Series for 2010. Rob Muzzy Racing has been partnered with Kawasaki since 1989. Together they have won over 20 Championships in Road Racing and...
  48. R

The MUZZY 840 Billet Block will fit on std. cases and crankshaft. Can be used with stroker crank for 900 cc. This 840 kit was designed for increased torque and horsepower up to 7000rpm. There will be Hi Rev competition kits in the future that will require Billet cranks or at least welded stock...
  49. R

New Monster Energy Athlete Austin Kimbrell

Congratulations Austin. MUZZYS is proud to be your exhaust system sponsor. Looking forward to a great season of racing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000