1. F

I think it's time

So was Silverwood open?
  2. F

Barstow to Primm Ride June 12-14th.

I've got my reservations made already.
  3. F

MILLER CANYON / LA FAMILIA , ADOPT-A-TRAIL 5/24/15

I'm gonna try to be there for this Rich.
  4. F

Need shock rebuilder in SoCal

I blew out the seals in two rear Kings shocks over President's Day weekend in Glamis. I will be dropping my shocks off, hopefully today at Fine Tune Suspension in Anaheim (714 240-2116). I don't have any experience with them, but they were recommended by the guy who last rebuilt my shocks.
  5. F

Sick RZR Glamis Jump!

That landing in the 2nd pic looks a little on the sketchy side.
  6. F

Kawasaki 14 Teryx 4 LTI or HCR or ? for Long travel Suspension

Honestly, you'll be happy with either one, but LTI is the best kit. I am biased since I have the LTI kit for my 09 Teryx.
  7. F

2016 Yamaha Wolverine

I think the tight trail riders back East are gonna buy a lot of these.
  8. F

Official Parker 250 update thread!!!

Did I miss the official results? There isn't anything on the BITD website.
  9. F

UTV Underground Desert Rally II Dec 12-14 Ocotillo Wells

I wasn't upset. http://youtu.be/qtK0KMH-8xs
  10. F

This is the first video I actually edited. I'm clearly not up to Stumpy standards. http://youtu.be/z3tvG_ZbaDM
  11. F

Had a good time today. Thanks for the group ride and the excellently marked out route. Big Willies BBQ was also very good. Here is a video of me absolutely tearing up the "Green" obstacles. lol :D http://youtu.be/d8hSg4-pgzA
  12. F

day trips

5 years ago I bought a used 6.5x10 single axle for $600 that was beat up. Worked on it a bit with some paint, new lights and two new tires and it was good to go.
  13. F

Best in The Desert Henderson 250

School me on the racing rules. Is it just a dickhead move to not move over if it's someone in a different class than you, but okay if they are in the same class as you? I'll never be a racer, but I like to know the general rules or racing etiquette when I read these things.
  14. F

Just checked weather.com and a 60% chance of rain is actually forecast for Friday the 12th. Obviously still a long time out, but how cool would that be to keep the dust down for the big group ride.
  15. F

UTV Desert Race Prep & Prep Costs

Probably helium.:D
  16. F

I'm planning on being there at least on Saturday.
  17. F

What happened to the UTV Desert Rally?

I liked the ride. I just did it again after we were all done and after I played around in the 4x4 area. If you make the ride more difficult, with that large of a group, then the ride can take forever.
  18. F

What happened to the UTV Desert Rally?

I bombed out for a day trip last year and really enjoyed it.
  19. F

All UTV's SAND SHOW 2014 REVIEW!

Was it just me or were there more people at the show this year, but maybe a little fewer vendors? I enjoyed it like always.
  20. F

ADOPT-A-TRAIL / MILLER CANYON SUN.AUG.31

Rich, I'm beginning to think that you hack into my phone to look at my calendar to schedule these things when I can't help out. I'll be camping elsewhere that weekend.
  21. F

RZR XP1000 stereo & lighting build

Very nice. The wiring looks just a little bit better than mine.:D
  22. F

Side by Side ride quality-opinions welcome

I've never ridden in any Rzr before so I can't comment on them, but lots of people love them. I have a 4 seat conversion 2009 Teryx with LTI's long travel that is pretty damn plush. I have also ridden in a 2012 Teryx4 that had LTI's long travel that was amazing with the extra wheel base...
  23. F

All UTV's CVT clutch performance

Mechanically smarter people than me will surely answer, but some will say the dyno cannot accurately simulate a real world load on the motor. Now others will say that through experience the dyno is useful to tune for what works in the real world. There are pages and pages of posts on another...
  24. F

millercanyon 6/21

I would have loved to go, but I'm on call for work again. Plus, I haven't exactly finished wiring up my new fuse box.
  25. F

Can-Am A little PlastiDip project

Your ride is awesome. I love Plasti Dip. It's really easy to work with and more durable than you would think if you put 4 or 5 coats on. Other than being dirty the Plasti Dip survived several rock crawling trips and then 10 miles on a flat tire. Easy to add some accents as well.
  26. F

John Deere ibleedblue's rsx 850i

Nice to see a build thread involving another brand of UTV.
  27. F

27x9 Mongrels

These only measured out at just over 26", so if you're looking for a bigger tire you might want to go to the 28x10's.
  28. F

27x9 Mongrels

I haven't used them yet, but I think my new 27x9 Mongrels look badass.
  29. F

Rotopax with Fourtreks mount

I went on a group ride with Plumber and a bunch of others and I had to cut the ride short because I was running really low on gas. I decided to fix that problem with the Fourtreks mount and 1.75 gallon Rotopax. The tank fits perfectly next to my cooler mount and inside the edge of the C-pillar...
  30. F

Best Place in Mammoth to Camp & Ride???

Take a look at Sherwin Creek in Mammoth Lakes. A bunch of guys will be there in July.
  31. F

Official Miller Jeep Trail Vid.

waiting.............
  32. F

Rally On The Rocks

Guess I didn't win the trip to Moab.:mad:
  33. F

Look Out Boys! SS300 Testing (NEW VIDEO)

cool pics, good luck
  34. F

Miller canyon camp and ride. Saturday and Sunday April 12th and 13th.

Only after the guys spotting told me where to put them. lol:D
  35. F

It was a really good time and great pics.
  36. F

WIN a TRIP to RALLY ON THE ROCKS MOAB!

Now that would equal a checkmark on the 'ol bucket list.
  37. F

Roll call. Please chime on what days you will be able to make it. Thanks 1.Plumber Cory 2.Devsrzr Devin 3.Goodtimes Steven 4.Grumpsrzr4 Bill 5.Govacho Bart (maybe) 6.Kaotic Tin plus 2 trucks (maybe) 7.Andy 8.Glamisnative 9.Rjsmith Ralph. 10. Freeezen (Saturday) <!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->
  38. F

Hey Plumber, its been awhile for me on these trails. So on Saturday we'll be doing Ballbuster and Waterfall, right? I've only been through Waterfall once and can't remember where it is on the trail that you marked.
  39. F

Project:Simple Life - 2014 Teyx4 build

Oh boy, what's the story?
  40. F

Looking to buy my first side by side

No experience with the Viking. Take a look at the new Teryx two seater. Lots of storage built in and a bed to use for that deer.
  41. F

Just got someone to cover my on call for the 12th, so I should be out there for the ride.
  42. F

Penalties SHAKEUP Mint 400 Results

I just read the other thread about the re-reversal, wow.
  43. F

BITD Restracts ALL Penalties - Re-Issues Official Results: MINT 400 NEWS

It's like a soap opera, with dirt and horsepower.
  44. F

Penalties SHAKEUP Mint 400 Results

Seems pretty shady.
  45. F

Cleghorn rd this Sunday mar 23rd?

Where do you guys park your trucks and trailers when you ride at Cleghorn? Off the street and under the bridge?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000