Search results

1. OFFROADSWAPMEET

2015 King of the Hammers UTV racing coming soon....UTV KING??

Who is going to be the 2015 king for the UTV RACE? There is some tough competition out there that really know how to take on the rocks out in Johnson Valley,CA. This is one of my favorite races and the coverage is bad ass during race day!
  2. OFFROADSWAPMEET

So Cal Grand Prix on the RESERVATION.

Can we get a Grand Prix race on our local Indian Reservations ever again? -Soboba Indian Reservation GP was one of its own -Pala opening soon?? -Cahuilla GP -Pechanga GP -BARONA GP These are some of the best Family UTV races around! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  3. OFFROADSWAPMEET

2014 Thanksgiving OW Pictures and Stories

We headed back to CAMP UTVunderground for Thanksgiving weekend in Ocotillo Wells,CA. This is where the 1st UTVunderground group ride took place. You couldnt ask for better weather all weekend. The Yamaha Rhino still kicking butt,Now its time to upgrade now that my kids dont fit in the back...
  4. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Best UTV RACE TO DATE??

What's your overall best UTV race experience to date from check-in to track layout? There's UTV races all over the world and tons of different terrain to pick from. Here's just a few examples of some races I had a chance to make it to. THE MINT 400 BITD MONSTER JAM LUCAS OIL OFFROAD RACE...
  5. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Yamaha Want to BUY????? Exhaust and CDI box?

I'm looking for a 2007 Yamaha Rhino 660 full exhaust system and CDI box to bolt right on? Who can help and wants to clean up there garage?? Thanks, Daniel Fernandez 760-803-9344
  6. OFFROADSWAPMEET

2013 KING OF THE HAMMERS PICTURES AND..

This was the most amazing UTV RACE there is on the planet. These new so called golf carts are just proving to the world what there capable of doing. They took on a huge desert with the toughest obsticals ever and starting just behind 2 different classes in the every man challenge race. There was...
  7. OFFROADSWAPMEET

UTV Cross series! Monster Jam 2013

UTV Cross series! Monster Jam 2013 pictures!! Monster Jam is here and podium productions has set up the UTV cross series and it starts this weekend. If you want exposure come race in front of thousands of people at Monster Jam San Diego. I will be there to catch all the excitement and bring it...
  8. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Dakar Rally bad news offroaders OK

Bad accident @ the Dakar Rally with a chase team involved. Here's the link I found. http://m.guardiannews.com/sport/2013/jan/10/dakar-rally-overshadowed-vehicle-crash
  9. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Yamaha FOR SALE 2006 Yamaha 660 Rhino

FOR SALE 2006 Custom Yamaha 660 Rhino FOR SALE Offroad Swapmeet's Yamaha 660 Rhino FOR SALE!!! Part list: Stock reliable motor,Rhino Craft CDI,Foam filter with adapter,DWT diablo beadlock rims,Pit bull tires,Sheeve,Muzzy exhaust,Mafia LT +6,PRP seat,PRP 4 point harness,PRP window...
  10. OFFROADSWAPMEET

2013 Pala Raceway Grand Prix Series

2013 Pala Raceway Grand Prix Racing Series!! It's back and the track is ready for some UTV Racing. Come out and race or just check it out. It's a great place just to come hang out and be with the family in a awesome enviroment. Lets show Pala Raceway that these UTV'S can put on a show. There's...
  11. OFFROADSWAPMEET

R/C underground is right!

Here's my son jumping and repping the underground.
  12. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Pala Raceway 2012 Holiday GP pictures

Go to this thread to find pictures! http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?p=119264#post119264
  13. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Baja Vs Polaris

Polaris Utv's seem to Domminate in any type of UTV racing. Baja is a big challenge for any offroad racer and the toughest course in the world. There's a polaris RZR still on course and at mile marker 550 and keeping the race close. How come we don't see as many Polaris RZR's in Mexico dominating...
  14. OFFROADSWAPMEET

2012 Rally on the rocks w/UTVunderground

Im heading to Moab,UT for the first time ever to take part in the 2012 Rally on the Rocks w/ UTVunderground. I will be driving a 2012 Polaris RZR4 XP 900 and taking on the awesome terrian of Moab,UT . It is truley a blessing to go out with a UTV or SXS and take on any terrain that gets in its...
  15. OFFROADSWAPMEET

1 3/4 Wheel spacer ??? Yamaha Rhino paddles

I have a Yamaha Rhino with a Mafia ind long travel kit.I put my paddles on my stock rims and the inner part of the rim was rubbing on the rear arm. I have 1 3/4 wheel spacers and I wanted to know if you guys ever had any issues when running wheel spacers out in the desert or the dunes...
  16. OFFROADSWAPMEET

BUY UTV PHOTOS:Mint400,KOH,Soboba

I decided to make a website and have a place for you guys to look at every picture I took during the races. If you need pictures edited,originals or special orders let me know. I have the 2012 soboba GP,KOH,Mint400,Worcs Rd#1 etc..We can make you a custom border for each race. Proper...
  17. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Beware TREVOR SMITH @ 747INK.must read

Beware Trevor Smith and 747INK... I worked with this guy since 2009 and met him at PALA RACEWAY.As you guys know he built my sick family race car and I'm proud of it. He has helped me out a ton and kept me on course.I was told in the begging that he takes parts off your car and sells them...
  18. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Arctic Cat WHERE TO BUY A WILD CAT IN SO CAL

I had a chance to check out the new WILD CAT in person locally in Temecula,Ca.This car looks like a winning machine. Looking for a WILD CAT in your area? Here's the link and contact info to find your CAT!!!!! 1000CC CAll FOR A QUOTE TODAY! Find your dealer near you... Dealers PRESTIGE...
  19. OFFROADSWAPMEET

All UTV's SPONSORSHIP FOR 2012 UTV RACING

PRESS RELEASE: Lake Elsinore, CA February 22, 2012 IMG MOTORSPORTS will be my sponsor for 2012 UTV RACING SEASON. This consist of any race prep or any other failure during racing or just out playing in the desert. IMG MOTORSPORTS has been around through this crazy resession and just wont...
  20. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Arctic Cat Spectator REVIEW and RESULTS ON THE WILD CAT 1000

ARCTIC CAT/ WILD CAT 1000 I wanted to give you guys a heads up and my input of the NEW ARCTIC CAT/ WILD CAT 1000 from this past weekend at KING OF THE HAMMERS 2012 and my experience watching the WILD CAT TEAR IT UP! I had to see this for my self knowing there's a new production car out on the...
  21. OFFROADSWAPMEET

All UTV's PRP SEATS 5.3 HARNESS REVIEW

PRP SEATS has several different options for all your offroad needs. This trip we picked up our new PRP 5.3 harnesses for the race car #45 Yamaha Rhino. We made a last minute decision and brought out UTVunderground's KAWASAKI TERYX 750 and headed to KING OF THE HAMMERS 2012 to experience another...
  22. OFFROADSWAPMEET

2012 KOH ULTRA 4 PICTURES

Sponsored by: UTVunderground, PITBULL TIRES, KAWASAKI, PRP SEATS, RUGGED RADIOS, Black Rhino & Performance. WATCH THE PIRATE JUMP!!
  23. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Kawasaki UTVUnderground's 2011 Kawasaki Teryx @ KOH!

2-7-12 Getting ready to take on Johnson Valley, CA / KING OF THE HAMMERS with UTVunderground's 2011 Kawasaki Teryx 750. We have the Kawasaki Teryx 750 FI sport model fully stock with exception of some saftey aftermarket products. I will be using the Teryx for...
  24. OFFROADSWAPMEET

UTV OFFROADING NEAR LYTLE CREEK,CA

Im looking for a place I can drive my UTV near LYTLE CREEK,CA this weekend, Anybody know of any trails near by???? I need to get the kids on the trails!!
  25. OFFROADSWAPMEET

PITBULL TIRES & WORCS SERIES RD#1

1/21/12 Glen Helen Raceway DUE TO RAIN AND MUD: Team 747 INK driver KAYLA SMITH will be running the ROCKER PITBULL TIRES in Round #1 of the WORCS SERIES 2012. These tires will keep up with the big dogs due to massive tread and the way these tires clean the mud out of the tread beats any tire...
  26. OFFROADSWAPMEET

2012 SOBOBA GP PICS AND VIDEO

Heres some pictures of the aftermath of the pre run at Soboba GP today.There was a POLARIS RZR 4 XP900 sighting and a ton of new racers that came out with about 16 UTV's.
  27. OFFROADSWAPMEET

My Soboba GP official UTV sponsor.

RZ Mask will be my official sponsor for the Soboba GP 2012 UTV Race.I am pumped to team up with RZ Mask and be a part of the biggest UTV race of 2012! I use my RZ Mask on a frequent basis and for the desert lose the bandanas, Trust me you will be happy. RZ MASK | RIDE HARD. BREATHE EASY..
  28. OFFROADSWAPMEET

GLAMIS NEW YEARS 2012 PICS w/ the UNDERGROUND!

Happy New Years - UTVUnderground Glamis Trip Here's a Re-cap on our trip to Glamis,Ca for New Years 2012. Nothing but issues from the start till the end.The list goes forever but coudn't stop us from having fun. We get stuck right in Mike Lashers camp and and our only choice is to stay where...
  29. OFFROADSWAPMEET

All UTV's WHO USES A BACKUP CAMERA ON THERE UTV?

Who uses a back up camera on there UTV? I thought this was a great idea for racing,fun and saftey. You could pick up a cheap back up camera and easy install for your UTV. Camera is located above the FAN! View screen inside the car on far right side! Thank ORW for the PICS!
  30. OFFROADSWAPMEET

My Rugged setup!

My Rugged Radio setup and Review 2012 I would like to thank Rugged Radios for helping me out on the 2012 Racing season. They are setting up my pit crew with the best communication on the market, as well as letting the kids listen to tunes while taking there adventure to the dunes in the...
  31. OFFROADSWAPMEET

FREE GIVEAWAYS and PARTS TRADE FREE

I know you have seen this on other FORUMS but the UTVunderground is different than all other forums in many ways! The underground has better parts and AWSOME members. HAHAHA.. This is how it WORCS: Helping a fellow offroader and UTVunderground member. You give a...
  32. OFFROADSWAPMEET

POLARIS MEXICO

RETO RZR This is a friend by the name of POLARIS MEXICO. They went on a adventure out to Guadalajara,Mexico to test out the POLARIS XP900 along with some other top notch Polaris UTV's.The flew over tractor tire jumps, mud pits and bushes that came in there way on this brutal course.
  33. OFFROADSWAPMEET

PUMA CLOTHING and SHOE SALE ONLINE

I have a friend that works for Puma and they are offering 40% off your order to all frieands and family with simply using this coupon code before 12-5-11.Check there online store and make your shopping easy this X-MAS. Visit...
  34. OFFROADSWAPMEET

JAGGED X VIDEO BITD 2011 GP

JAGGED ROCKS! Videos - Jagged X Polaris Jagged X Polaris Razor at BlueWater grand prix 2011 - YouTube
  35. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Team Nex-tel powered by Can-Am from Chilie

Congrats to team nex-tel powered by Can-am from Chilie and Jaton Racing for building a tough enough UTV to take on the Dakar 2011.
  36. OFFROADSWAPMEET

UTVunderground packs up for GLAMIS,CA DUNES

November 25-26,2012 GLAMIS,CA I will be heading to Glamis,Ca after eating a bunch of pumpkin pie and turkey.I have the oppurtunity to see what the COMMANDER 1000 ROTAX motor has in the dunes bone stock.There may be some exciting things on this thread so stay tuned..... Here's...
  37. OFFROADSWAPMEET

SUMMERS BROTHERS RACING WISHES EVERYBODY A HAPPY THANKSGIVING

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND BE SAFE OUT IN THE DESERT.
  38. OFFROADSWAPMEET

UTVunderground STICKERS caught on camera.

Here's some pics with UTVunderground logo's in the picture.What do you support?
  39. OFFROADSWAPMEET

2012 SOBOBA GP Official Website & Entry form link.

2012 SOBOBA GP Official Website & Entry form CHECK ALL CHANGES. 2012 SOBOBA GP ENTRY FORM AND OFFICIAL WEBSITE! JAN 13-15, 2012 Soboba Website Home Page ENTRY FORM http://www.sobobagrandprix.com/uploads/SobobaGpEntry2012.pdf This is a race thats out of this world.There is no other race that...
  40. OFFROADSWAPMEET

KOH 2012 GETTING READY!!!!

KING OF THE HAMMERS 2012 Be prepared for the cold and watch out for rocks! IMG_0108[1] - YouTube Here's HCR racing taking on ELVIS @ the 2011 KOH UTV race.
  41. OFFROADSWAPMEET

All UTV's RZ MASK PRODUCT REVIEW!

In the dusty desert or just simply working around the house or shop you may need the new RZ mask. This mask is made to protect and does a great job in any climate that steps in its way.I have used it to cutting up trees ,picking up my dogs poop (must have) and several other occasions so far...
  42. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Post I phone pictures??????

Testing : How to post up pictures from your phone? Check out PRP'S new 5 point harnesses. I used snapbucket app on my I phone 4.. What are you using to post pictures from your phone?
  43. OFFROADSWAPMEET

All UTV's MAGNUM INK

These shirts are sick MADE BY: MAGUM INKGet your RACING team shirts for 2012!
  44. OFFROADSWAPMEET

All UTV's SUMMERS BROTHERS RACING 2012

Product Release: MONTCLAIR,CA 10/25/11 Summers Brothers Racing 2012: The race season is just around the corner with tons of new UTV's out on the market and ready to upgrade your axels right away with the leaders UTV AXEL manufacture SUMMERS BROTHERS RACING.Upgrade your stock axels or simply...
  45. OFFROADSWAPMEET

TAKING THE UNDERGROUND TO ALASKA!

I will be heading to ALASKA in the next couple of weeks.We will be riding snowmobiles but I wanted to try out a UTV in the snow.I will be heading to Achorage,Alaska if anybody here has any recomendations where to rent a UTV , any info would help. USING THE EPIC ONBOARD CAMEREA provided by the...
  46. OFFROADSWAPMEET

HOW TO GET MEDIA EXPOSURE?

I know its a old video but, I never see UTV's on T.V. My son said look dad its a RHINO! FOUND ON THE SPEED CHANNEL along with another bad RZR crash I will post up soon,Driver ejected out the top of the car. ENJOY: UTV on speed Chanel - YouTube
  47. OFFROADSWAPMEET

All UTV's SHOCK SURVEY!

SHOCK SURVEY 1.What is your FAVORITE shock to run on your UTV race or not. 2.PROS Vs. CONS on Adjustable shocks or NON-Adjustable shocks. 3.Input on air shocks I have been running RADFLO shocks since I've had LONG TRAVEL on my RHINO. This is the second set of RADFLO shocks and I have been...
  48. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Baja Cup Challenge 2011 Glen H.

I got a flier from the last worcs rd at GlenHelen. Baja Cup Challenge Series: Saturday December 17, 2011 Friday camping, Gates open at 6am on sat. Pre-run 7:30-9:30 all vehicles together. Riders meeting at 10am,First race starts at 10:30 am and it's UTV's. Each race is 2 hrs long and 1...
  49. OFFROADSWAPMEET

Baja Cup Challenge 2011 Glen H.

I got a flier from the last worcs rd at GlenHelen. Baja Cup Challenge Series: Saturday December 17, 2011 Friday camping, Gates open at 6am on sat. Pre-run 7:30-9:30 all vehicles together. Riders meeting at 10am,First race starts at 10:30 am and it's UTV's. Each race is 2 hrs long and 1...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000