Search results

1. O

Offroad Careers 2016

2016 is here and Offroad Careers Job Board is stacked with great opportunities. Stop dreaming about your dream job, go to offroadcareers.com and apply today. Looking for a entry level prep person Ontario, CA 1/20/2016 Fabricator/ Fabrication Supervisor Bakersfield, CA 1/18/2016 Off-Road...
  2. O

Offroad Careers

Hey Gang- Just in case some of you missed our opportunities we post in the off topic section we wanted to share them with everyone. (Joey maybe you can move our thread) Here are some hot jobs we currently have: If you love UTV's there's some great opportunities with our great customers...
  3. O

Offroad Careers Opportunities

Funco Motorsports in Rialto Ca. is hiring for an experienced fabricator. They are currently not using our services but this is a killer opportunity for someone with skills ! Please let Funco know Offroad Careers referred you ! For more information visit there site or email us for their HR email...
  4. O

Hello My Dirty Friends !

Hello everyone-<O:p</O:p Just wanted to drop in to introduce myself to the forum. I have been inflicted with the UTV sickness since 2004.<O:p</O:p I have owned a few UTV’s-2004 Yamaha Rhino chopped/dropped/Rotaxed –Polaris RZR S Custom Build-and currently a Can Am Commander. The sickness is...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000