Search results

1. cek

Polaris Turbo Long Travel, What Do You Prefer

I'm possibly looking to put long travel on a 2 seat Polaris turbo I have. I had HCR on my 4 seater that I just sold but want to stay with stock length shocks for this one. Any input would be appreciated.
  2. cek

BITD Cars for Sale

Anyone selling their BITD XP1k this year? I might be interested...
  3. cek

All UTV's What do you get when you cross.....

What do you get when you cross these two... POLCAT Teardown starts tomorrow.
  4. cek

Wtb Lowrance GPS

Anyone have a Lowrance GPS they are looking to unload? Need one for my BITD build.
  5. cek

Got my build scheduled w/ Fabwerx

Ok I got my BITD build scheduled for next month at fabwerx. Now it's time for some details.... I'm looking for input on wheel/tire combos. Is there anything you guys think we should stay away from?
  6. cek

Where to go? 3-4 day ride

Looking for a place to go for a long ride. No dunes. I remember some guys doing a few days to Moab but I can't remember who it was. We want to take off ride, camp, wake up and do it again. Would like to find a ride that we could hotel hop each night? Any ideas?
  7. cek

Thinking about going desert racing

I'm thinking about getting into desert racing. I'd like to find a XP that's already been built. Anyone looking to upgrade later in the year? I may start a build but would need input from racers on what direction to go. I want to stick with Polaris. That's the only part I'm sure of...
  8. cek

Looking for a R/C Traxxas?

Me and my buddies are looking to buy some RC's for this camping season. I have been looking into the Traxxas Slash but I dont understand the differences in them. I see them from 300 bucks to over 500. Can someone enlighten to to what the differences are and what we should be looking at buying...
  9. cek

R1 Engine Width

Can any of you guys tell me how wide the R1 motor is. Can you measure it from the widest point. I have a ZX14 motor and want to know how much wider the car will have to be than a R1 powered car. Thanks
  10. cek

All UTV's Stolen Teryx

Posting this for a friend. PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY KAWASAKI TERYX, IT WAS STOLEN FROM SELAH WA ON THURSDAY...I REALLY WANT IT BACK....NO QUESTIONS ASKED, I WILL PAY 1000.00 CASH FOR ITS RETURN CALL ME AT 509-945-0424 ASK FOR VALE... 1000.00 REWARD PLEASE LOOK It was stolen from Selah, WA...
  11. cek

Looking for Wheel adapters

I'm looking for wheel adapters that go from Teryx to RZR. I want to put my Teryx snow tracks on my RZR. does anyone make them or can someone make the for a good price?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000