Search results

1. G

No friends....no visitor messages.....what an outcast.....lol

No friends....no visitor messages.....what an outcast.....lol
  2. G

Stolen Rail

This is why I don't mind the checkpoints at Glamis... I hope they find the lowlifes and remove their testicles....
  3. G

Glen Helen, July 10th - Photos by JoeB

That Gallery sure kept me busy for awhile.....great pics!
  4. G

Not so NEWBIE, but Newbie here

HAHAHAHA.... I just noticed that too. I thought maybe you needed a certain amount of post to get the pm feature up or something, but looks like somebody disabled it for him..... :eek:
  5. G

Not so NEWBIE, but Newbie here

Welcome to the Underground Jimbo! Did you finish that dragster you where working on?? That thing was SIIIIICK! :eek:
  6. G

PISMO BEACH for the 4th 2010

Perfect!! Just in time for you to pull me in...lol. Goldmember and family will be arriving Thursday now and not Weds. Probably staying until Monday. I'll catch you guys out there!
  7. G

Yamaha My new RADIUS cage by Jimbo at FU2 Chassis...bout time for a change!

It was time for a change, so I hooked up with Jimbo at FU2 Chassis. I didn't know his damn shop was only 10 minutes from my house..... :cool: Well....anyhow.. I hadn't done anything cosmetic to my gold rhino in three years so it was time for a new cage atleast. I still have a big rebuild plan...
  8. G

Why buy a Razor S, Video is better than 1000 words

That VID reminds me of the legendary Pismo ride awhile back... :cool:
  9. G

MAy contest ??

Im just gonna search Craigslist out in the East and should run across a few nice homebuilt cages..... shouldn't take long :)
  10. G

MAy contest ??

HAHAHAHA.....hopefully people can take a joke. I'm gonna load up my photoshop just incase is gets ugly :D
  11. G

Good news for Yamaha!! 50 cases dismissed?!

Nice! Rhino- 1 point Blood sucking oppurtunist vultures- 0 points
  12. G

new to utv underground

Welcome to the Underground. Its good your doing your research on a quality kit before spending the big bucks. You definitely want to look at the materials being used on the arms themselves. Most reputable builders will use chromolly instead of DOM or mild steel. That alone will make a difference...
  13. G

Kawasaki Cognitos Teryx LT kit spy photos

Bends in the arms are only for ground clearance, longer shock length, or looks. Camber would change with arm lengths and pivot points.
  14. G

Yamaha Need pricing.....

Told you JR....Neri style seats are the shiznit. Tell your pops to try them out.
  15. G

2009 Sand Sports Super Show

Good meeting you today JoeyD, nice looking rig. You looked like you had your hands tied with all the groupies jocking the Rhino. Clean build man, catch up some other time.....
  16. G

Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

I just took a good look at your Rhino and then I went in the garage and looked at my 4 seat cage Rhino and now I understand the rage that drove the infamous Cocksnapper.
  17. G

Welcome to Cognito Motorsports

Alright man...your starting to pop up everywhere. Welcome!!
  18. G

SXS Stadium Series Aug.22nd 2009

lol....sorry...I couldn't tell if that was good or bad. I'll take the rearview thing though cause you crazy mo' fo's are fast in the dunes. You gotta take FamilyWagon out for a ride cause he seems to think our kiddie rides are a fast paste race through the dunes... Wait.....he still needs paddles
  19. G

Wow....two guys tag teaming me....one wants to see me in a thong... what are you guys doing to this site!!! This is a nice family site. You guys need keep your lonely man fantasies to youselfs!! Hey BiggJim.....don't you have a Rhino to fix?? FamilyWagon is already fixing his broken POS...
  20. G

lol...Alright FAMILYWAGON.....enough hijacking on our part. I'm not getting anywhere with a delusional person.....see you out in Silverwood next weekend.
  21. G

BIG THANKS TO JOEYD FOR HOOKING IT UP WITH THE TICKETS. THE FAMILY HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE RACES AND I JUST GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM THE WIFE TO GET A TROPHY KART FOR OUR LITTLE GUY ONCE HE'S OLD ENOUGH! THANKS AGAIN! YOU GUYS ALL MISSED OUT ON A GREAT NIGHT OF RACING. THE PRO RACE IN THE...
  22. G

LOL.....name one time you've been out in front of me and I'll model that thong you've been wanting to see me in...
  23. G

I got something in the garage cooking for you and its not gold yet...so the only rocks that are going to hurt are the ones it throws and land on your hood....
  24. G

Yeah.....I've been laying on him pretty hard lately until he lets me return a favor I owe him....I'm sure he's wearing thin... lol
  25. G

Always has an excuse......."can't make...gotta get a haircut".... "can't make it, my eye hurts"......"can't make it, my rhino broke"..... blah...blah....blah....
  26. G

"He is the great Ramses....the greatest wrestler" I am going to wear my Mexican wrestler's mask at the races so you guys can keep this going....lol
  27. G

Damn man...you got a private investigator on me?? How the hell did you figure out my college name??
  28. G

Damn....you through in "free" and "utvs" and still no one else is biting?? Something else going on this weekend??
  29. G

Ramses Sanchez lol....sorry...I have so many name aliases, I forget which one I'm using at the time.
  30. G

Ramses -------4 tickets
  31. G

Nobody else heading out???
  32. G

Go to court!! I had a 400.00 dollar ticket and got it reduced to 171.00 and got to go to traffic school early. I was supposed to get 2 points two but didn't. Worth going man..
  33. G

I'm finally in!!! Must of been the work computer!! Thanks for the help...

I'm finally in!!! Must of been the work computer!! Thanks for the help...
  34. G

Hey Joeyd.......our bandwagon is heading out. Need four adult tickets and one child?? Kid is three. If its possible......if not....two adults and I'll tell the relatives to kick rocks! If both fail....I'll see you guys at the ticket line!
  35. G

I gotta pic a ride or the races. Might be able to do both but its going to cost me some flowers...

I gotta pic a ride or the races. Might be able to do both but its going to cost me some flowers and some kind of romantic weekend next weekend. Are you guys riding Sunday?? The races are Saturday....
  36. G

Did you rob any ol' ladies yet?? Season is approaching fast.....

Did you rob any ol' ladies yet?? Season is approaching fast.....
  37. G

Yamaha 2010 Rhino

Since I can't afford to buy and build a new model....I hope they come with a 80cc kiddie Raptor motor and dry weight of 2000 pounds. That way I'm not sitting on scrap metal after my resale value is shot on my 2007 Rhino.......then there would be even more demand for the Rotax....we both win!
  38. G

Yamaha 2010 Rhino

Won't that put you out of business by sometime around 2011??? You better hope not!
  39. G

Yamaha 2010 Rhino

I wonder if ther 4 seater will be an optional model. I don't see them getting rid of the two seater all together. Too many hunters would be pissed of. Nowhere to stash the deer....
  40. G

dune tour at pismo

I took the camera and camcorder and all I got was my two year old riding his quad....sorry guys!! All I can say is that you guys did miss out on some good dune rides. Saw a few guys flying around the bowls from here. Maybe next time we can catch up and meet!
  41. G

dune tour at pismo

Nice....we're heading out Thursday morning. Gotta make a few pit stops on the way out. Hopefully meet some of you guys out there over the weekend.
  42. G

dune tour at pismo

So who's still going and who's flaking??
  43. G

Damn just saw your message before I sent you the text. Hit me up on that subject. I'll bring the...

Damn just saw your message before I sent you the text. Hit me up on that subject. I'll bring the tow strap if you want and I can just pull you up and down the beach if you can't get the motor running. We are heading out Thursday mornining and have most of our camp coming Friday day and night.
  44. G

Thanks for the bitchen title. Now I don't know what to do with this leather biker vest that says...

Thanks for the bitchen title. Now I don't know what to do with this leather biker vest that says prospect on the back..... Do I give it back??
  45. G

Yamaha Coolant resevoir mount????

Thanks for the help guys. I got something to do on Saturday now.
  46. G

This makes things more clear for me. I bought a unit from Latest Rage which has the cage mount clamp on it with both the overflow drain and 1/4npt fitting on the bottom. Screw on fill cap ontop. Will this work mounted beneath the radiator??
  47. G

Man if you can shoot a pic, that would help me out a lot. I get what you mean. I just thought it needed to be up by the radiator because of the overflow part of the resevoir I bought.
  48. G

:confused: I have a chop n drop Rhino with the radiator in between the back of the driver and passenger's heads. Just wanted to know where about you guys with this set up are running your resevoirs. I know the overflow had to be higher than the overflow on the resevoir, but most of the cars i...
  49. G

Another RZR S....

So I'm drinking my beverage when the the page loads up with the dash on it, suddenly I spit my hole drink out of my mouth. That some sick fabwork and welds. I think your real calling was brain surgery with those steady hands. You missed that bus big time.
  50. G

All I gotta do is turn my two year olds radio off and suddenly I can go 15 miles per hour...

All I gotta do is turn my two year olds radio off and suddenly I can go 15 miles per hour faster. Turn the wifes off and its really on after that! So yeah man...try to make it out, should be a good weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000