Search results

1. G

FATOGRAPHY LOORRS PICS

Thats some classic pics in there thanks for the support man your helping the sport move forward!
  2. G

PALA RACEWAY GRP Spring Enduro GP Series

Count in Taylor George in the Monster Energy Funco Kawasaki Pro Class
  3. G

Monster Energy Kawasaki Joins Forces with 3-Time UTV Champ, Chad George

Joey we are stoked to have UTVUnderground.com as our Online/Photo Media Sponsor. We are looking forward to a promising year!
  4. G

TORC SERIES UTV CHAMP "WINBURY "

Congrats man your a great kid and a great driver. You deserve it.
  5. G

Off Road Expo whos going??

Hey guys anyone planning on going to the Off Road Expo October 9th-11th, if so go to www.offroadexpo.com and when you purchase your tickets enter ChadG as the promo code, instead of paying $12 get them for $9. Don't forget to stop by the UTV Underground booth and say hi to me and the boys...
  6. G

2009 Sand Sports Super Show

This year should be a lot of fun thrashin to get ready!
  7. G

LOORRS RD7&8 Pics-Results-Info

Thanks guys I was on a photo shoot for Kawi. Thanks to all
  8. G

M4SX ?

Whoa whoa whoa I mean ill bring you trophy from last elsinore race.
  9. G

M4SX ?

Hey RJ congrats on the race heard you did well. Hopefully I can make it out to one of the M4SX races soon. So I was thinking Ill bring you your 2nd place trophy to Elsinore, if you are going to be there.
  10. G

Short track or big track

Heres my opinion I dont think its about what we like. Yeah i like to go fast on the big track too but its about what the fans like. Its about getting invited back and moving the class forward so that we have a place to race in the future. From a race promoter and spectater view point its boring...
  11. G

Short track or big track

Thanks I think if we can get enough people together we can talk Loors into opening up the corners a little bit to allow passing. I believe that we do have to give it a shot though if we want to have a say in the changes for the following race.
  12. G

Short track or big track

Hey guys, so im pretty sure that at the next Loors we will have a choice of the big track or the little track. In my opinion I think we should race on the little track. For one it gives all the cars with less power a better chance to be farther up in the field and it will also make for a way...
  13. G

kimbrell wins loors saturday elsinore

Cant say I disagree with either of you. The only problem with that is getting everyone to show up. At least they made an effort at LOORS I think we should give it a shot next race. Then we can have some say in changes we think would make it better.
  14. G

793cc vrs 802cc Adavantage or Not ?

O you know what I mean!
  15. G

793cc vrs 802cc Adavantage or Not ?

Look here's the deal it doesn't matter if over by an inch or a mile rules are rules. You dont here me complaining that i had a stock head on my car. Cant wait for next race when everyone has the cars all together should be some good racing.
  16. G

WELL HELLO EVERYBODY

Wish I could man limited edition we did a web show deal for kawi and they gave us a couple
  17. G

WELL HELLO EVERYBODY

Hey there guys just got my lazy butt off the couch to get intouch with the racers and friends. Hope I can contribute Chad George

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000