Search results

1. P

All UTV's billit quick release fire extinguisher

i am selling this set up for $120 plus shipping its 1 3/4 tube retails at $250 still in good shape... billit quick release fire extinguisher holder
  2. P

All UTV's Baja Designs soltek led

hey guys... i got 4 of the soltek led lights with a light Bar and wiring kits and i have a few beam patterns driving and flood and spot lens this light bar is off a rhino but will work on other stuff i have over $2000 in this set up $1000 text me at 951-544-0882 if u are...
  3. P

All UTV's quick shot jack from pro armor

hey guys i have this jack just sitting at my house got it a year ago and now i am not going to use it.. so i am selling it its brand new never used .. they retal for like $179 so maybe like $125 plus 20 shipping ? Thanks guys .. Brad
  4. P

Kawasaki Rack

Hey Guys i am looking for a stock streerimy Rack for a 09 Teryx any one have a used one? Thanks Brad
  5. P

Yamaha rhino power commander

Hey Guys.. any know who is selling the better maps for the power commander 5 so it will raise the rev limit up??? its a pain going to power commander for it.. Brad
  6. P

watch out for that cow!!!

whats up guys.. look at this video from a race de Rally Cross Country 2012 segunda etapa. Mendiolaza, Cordoba, Argentina. Brad Accidente Lucas Bonetto, choque contra una vaca. #CARCC - YouTube
  7. P

Yamaha rhino 660 NO SPARK!!

OK GUYS I GOT A FRIEND WHO HAS A RHINO 660 PUT IN TRAILER 2 WEEKS AGO RUNNING .. WENT TO PULL IT OUT AND WONT START. IT HAS NO SPARK !!!! HE CHANGED THE CDI NOTHING HE CHANGED THE COIL NOTHING CHANGED THE PLUG NOTHING CHANGED ALL THE RELAYS NOTHING ??? BEFORE HE CHANGES THE STATOR...
  8. P

Yamaha RHINO 700 CLUTCH

HEY GUYS ............. OK ME AND A BUDDY WHERE TALKING ABOUT CLUTCH SETUPS AND SEEMS LIKE WE ALL HAVE A LITTLE DEFFERANT CLUTCH SET UPS ... SO WE WHERE WONDERING WHAT EVRYONE IS RUNNING FOR A CLUTCH IN YOUR RHINO 700. SO I HAVE A STROKER CRANK 727 BIG BORE 11.1 CP PISTON MUZZY EXHAUST...
  9. P

Yamaha Hard startng

Hey peps.. got a rhino and is very hard to start when cold very hard.. was not like that in past just started doing it. is there some kind of choke or relay that will go out to make it hard starting??? when its warm there in no problem at all ... Thanks guys..
  10. P

Yamaha Rhino 700 Injector

Hey UTV Land....... who out there is running the raptor 700 injector in the rhino 700? and if so how do they like it??? Thanks Brad
  11. P

Yamaha Bed delete Kit

hey Guys.. who knows of anyone that makes a good bed delete kit that comes with all the panels for a complete bed ?? not just the bars that hold the fenders up. thanks guys
  12. P

All UTV's twisted stitch seats

hey guys i have a set of brand new seats for sale the excel blue and black with seat heaters and one with goggle pocket they are new and are set up for a rhino But Leo will change the seat mount for me so that it will fit whatever it needs to fit so if u buy it ill have it switched to...
  13. P

Yamaha Dyno tune

hey guys .. has anyone out there had there fuel injected rhino dyno tuned by alba racing ??? looking to have alba racing or trinity racing put my rhino on there dyno to have my power commander adjusted so that its close to perfect i am sure its way off for the motor i have.. what do...
  14. P

Yamaha Twisted stitch seats

hey guys does anyone have the TS-1 seats ? if so how do u like them?? Thanks Brad
  15. P

Help needed!!

anyone live in the menifee or suncity or around this area that has a car to car radio set up in there car??? if so we need your help it will be a easy task. if u can help give me a call and ill explain ... Brad 951 544 0882 thanks guys
  16. P

2 person itercom..

this is a very good intercom i have this same one in my car and this one works perfect. its a AR502 pro desert by Avcomm. it is a 2 person .goes for $340-400.. asking $200obo OR ILL SELL IT FOR $450 WITH 2 PCI CARBON HEADSETS AND THE Y CABLE FOR CAR TO CAR SET UP Y CABLE IS $90 NEW AND PCI...
  17. P

ATV action.

this is my rhino in the new july issue of atv 4 wheel action
  18. P

Yamaha Quad magazine needed!!!

hey guts if u guys can look in the pile of magazines every one has and i need The QUAD Magazine May 2009 if any one has it would be willing to buy!! this magazine went out of business so i cant get any from Them.. let me know if anyone can help.. Brad
  19. P

rhino wheels for sale

these are new wheels and tires there where put on for a photo shoot and thats it so they are new and tthey look sweet on there to sell them for $400. they have a 3in offset will work very well with stock rhino Tires – STi Mud Trax (26-10-12 $89.95, 26-12-12 $99.95) Wheels – STi HD1...
  20. P

Yamaha CV's

anyone out there running the Heavy-Duty 4340 Chromoly inner CV's on there rhino ? are they Good or Bad ?? any help would help i have broke 2 stocks ones and looking for better ones.. thanks
  21. P

Yamaha ump air intake

any one out there know if ump is going to make a air intake for the rhino 700???
  22. P

Yamaha Front Axle popping out

I have the SDR long travel and my front right cv pops out of my front diff about 1/4 inch or so any have this happen ? what can I do to fix it ? Brad
  23. P

Yamaha dynojet autotune

hi guys !! I got the new autotune set up from dynojet for my rhino. does anyone got any pointers on doing the set up or any info I should know ?? thanks Brad
  24. P

rhino 700 meter

hi i have a rhino700 and the meter in dash stop working the back light is on but no display in it.??? any one know anything on that? thanks Brad
  25. P

Rugged Race Radios

any one selling 2 rugged race radios out there? looking to set up 2 rhinos for car to car talk.. have head sets just need radios thanks Brad
  26. P

Yamaha SUSPENSION KITS

WHAT IS THE DEFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SUSPENSION KITS ON THE 07 AND 08 IS IT JUST THE AXLES?
  27. P

mason motorsports

does anyone know took over building the mason motorsports a-arms for the rhinos?
  28. P

open face helmet

does any one know who has a good open face helmet thats wired ? i thought pro comm did but there web sit dont seem to work Thanks
  29. P

Yamaha rear spindal

hey guys does any one know who makes a rear spindal? i know gear one does but is there any other ones out there. thanks Brad
  30. P

fuel injector

any one have any info on a high flow fuel injector for the 08 rhino i know weller has one does any one use it if so how good is it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000