Search results

1. R

I have a 11/2 year old son seat for him

my som is 11/2 and I was wondering what everyone else is doing when the ride there kids around?
  2. R

Nick Fishers r1 rhino

what do you guys think this thing would sell for nowa days?
  3. R

Nick Fishers r1 rhino

i was thinking about painting the plastics satin black... right now i was trying to get it all dialed in before i paint, its kinda a work in progress... i will try and get a video of it ripping soon my buddy did a in car video on his iphone but i am not sure how it turned out he said he would...
  4. R

Reliability of streetbike powered rhinos?

yes the fnr boxes are much lower geared makes them more driveable at slower speeds
  5. R

my gear ratio is 5.5:1 it can creep slow... i mostly ride the dunes with mine and some fields it will do ok in really rocky stuff but where a r1 rhino shines is wide open places... but the power is very smooth and capable of lower speed driving it just all depends on the gear ratio... i dont...
  6. R

here is a pic of the length of my chain. his maybe fine it looks ok from the pic gear ratio in the box i think also contributes to the heat
  7. R

i have built a r1 rhino and used a rpm gear box which has held up great so far. the first build i did i had a short chain and adjusted it by some tie rod like bars i fabed it was a pain in the ass to adjust and would cook the chain after consecutive abuse on a dune weekend... so i came up with...
  8. R

Nick Fishers r1 rhino

i have owned this rhino for 4 years, i built it to a stock conversion r1 drove it for a while and then i choped and droped it and came up with a better chain design and weight bias i think it handles much better as well..
  9. R

Robby Gordon Gymkhana this!

gordan is good but no way he could hop in a car and out drive ken block! i am sure ken couldnt do the same in a tt either apples and oranges.... sweet video i was waiting to see if he blew the tires out haha
  10. R

STETLER's R1 Rhino by 151 Fabrication

so everything looks good inside my clutch... what would cuase the clutch to be engaged even when the slave is un bolted from the arm??? it appears like i have gotten a few disc slightly warm @ one point....
  11. R

STETLER's R1 Rhino by 151 Fabrication

steetler what did you break when ur clutch over pulled? mines stuck enagaged and it looks fine under the cover but i am guessing i broke a return spring or something??? i gotta take it apart and investigate...
  12. R

R1 cooling system questions

the manuel... the bike is designed with all the lines running the system.... hook them all up and you will have no problems... i run peter d fludyne and and spal fan which is on a switch and always on... mine gets to 220 if i am raping the shit out of it... but it will cool down fast if i just...
  13. R

dark horse r1 build

painted the frame and doing some final assembly soon ill be starting this bitch up!
  14. R

RZR Crazy drive in Dubai

sweet video looks like a big desert!
  15. R

dark horse r1 build

road triping to kansas to make the oil bath
  16. R

NEW BUILD!!! Busa-RZR Mafia +6

i like the kid in the back ground holding his ears. reminds me when i was around his age my dad had a drag car and i loved to here it rev up...
  17. R

dark horse r1 build

thanks joey do you think its worthy of a few utvunderground stickers? its has a nice spot on the door for some!
  18. R

Glamis Anyone

man thats steep! i bet you looked like r1-rhino rock crawling the first try going up that lol
  19. R

RObby Gordon SF250 Pre Run..VIDEO

damn he wasa hualing some ass wonder what the top speed id on that beast?
  20. R

All UTV's Rugged heaset questions

are they the carbon fiber ones?
  21. R

In-Car video from LOORRS Round 2!

cool video! looks like some good racing
  22. R

Glamis Anyone

get some good video and pictures so i can drool! hope to get my ride back running again this month...
  23. R

dark horse r1 build

got most of the body done and the steering and pedals finalized. i am getting close to being able to fire this beast up...
  24. R

SDR1 Build: Stage I

they are on the stock r1 dash. i think its pretty accurate. it got over 230 when i got it running the first time. had a air bubble in the system which i bled out...
  25. R

SDR1 Build: Stage I

i have a peter d radiator on my rhino works great i have my fan running all the time and my temps would be 180-200 some times 215 on a hot day... on my new setup the console is a wind tunnel so should be better getting air flow on that big hot motor sitting beside me...
  26. R

Warrior LifeStlye's FS2500 Build Thread

cool build how much will one cost ballpark?
  27. R

Yamaha what rate spring you running in the rear?

i have king 350's pn rear and i also had a hop thats simular to that... what would be the direction to go on valving?
  28. R

GET YOUR REP ON!

hey joey does my ride qualify for some stickers? they would look cool on my doors!
  29. R

Prez- Glamis Videos

i will be getting insurance when i get my rig back running again...
  30. R

Prez- Glamis Videos

is that covered under insurance?
  31. R

first ride video's of the RZR1, yes i still have wood 2 days later

looks like its running strong! its a good feeling when things work great!
  32. R

Yamaha R1 Engine Swap - Keep 4x4!!!

sounds like unless you pm him he wont tell exactly
  33. R

dark horse r1 build

did a little assembly gotta get it rolling to road trip to kansas my cusins machine shop. waiting on some ups packages also...
  34. R

Yamaha R1 Engine Swap - Keep 4x4!!!

i dont think anyone was demanding any info. you shouldnt post up pictures if you dont really want to explain your swap. thats what forums are for to get good info on what works and what dosent... if you are thinking most people on this site are not capable of doing a motor swap i think you are...
  35. R

All UTV's motor oil for R1 engine?

i am running castrol its the synthetic oil yamaha recomends and it can bought at a yamaha shop or any bike shop...
  36. R

dark horse r1 build

Yeah it's a little noisy. Kinda whines when I gas it. But it's not overly loud I am going to use a stock muffler to keep it stealthy. I have a new rugged radio setup also
  37. R

dark horse r1 build

Re: drak horse r1 build the following pictures are step by step removal of the shaft bearing. i am gong with his new shaft which uses a new and improved bearing and seal...
  38. R

dark horse r1 build

Re: drak horse r1 build just got off the phone with dan from rpm and he now makes all his new boxes with a new 2" splined shaft that uses a gsxr front sprocket. so if you want my 2 piece clamp on sprocket and shaft and bearing i would part with it. its in perfict working order i just have togo...
  39. R

Yamaha doonz paddles work on r1 rhino?

yeah looks like i will have to get the sand blasters... they are sure proud of them tho
  40. R

dark horse r1 build

Re: drak horse r1 build took apart my rpm gear box today gunna cut down the sprocket shaft to get more clearence for the oil bath i have got some great design ideas just got to figure out how to get it done with out costing me a lot. shitty pic i know ill get some better ones when put it...
  41. R

why would top end suck? when i drive i am mostly going from 30-60mph thru the dunes. i mean i did lay it down on some straights wich is blindingly fast. i was thinking they might not have enuff paddles tho i dont know anyone who has them to try them out...
  42. R

dark horse r1 build

Re: drak horse r1 build yeah the sprocket is a 2 piece clamp on sprocket... its what dan from rpm gave me he said its the best route to go...
  43. R

dark horse r1 build

02-03 r1 motor rpm gear box with reverse the motor just drops out the bottom easy i made a block that is perfict hight and just set the chassis on the ground and very fast and easy... i have rugged radio setup also.
  44. R

has any one tryed the doonz out on a r1 powered rhino? do they get enuff traction? i had 27" 13 paddle hualers before but i have sold them to get a much lighter 12" wheel and lighter tires i am looking to shed some rotaing mass... the 13 paddles hooked good and it could still spin them... light...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000