Search results

1. Q

UK $FIRST FOR SIDE BY SIDES AT WESTERN BEACH RACE$

I have been to the Weston Beach race twice. Pure Craziness!!!!!!!
  2. Q

Mojave to Stateline poker run 10-10-09

I just spoke to Monaghan, the date is still in the works. They have a meeting with BLM in the next two weeks to set the date. I was told it will be in the first two weeks of October.
  3. Q

That is sweet Breven, I have the wife tow a trailer and meet up along the way. Hopefuly we won't need your truck to come get us on the trail.
  4. Q

I think I will do october too. I will call Monaghan motorsports to find out the date.
  5. Q

JAYPEE's New SXS Build

0-60mph is insane. Lets get together soon so you can drive it. 909-721-1589. I will let you by me a beer or six.
  6. Q

JAYPEE's New SXS Build

I run 16 front and 18 rear, 5.5-1 RPM a 27" tall tire, red line is 10,000 rpm at 75mph. My sprockets are 33" apart center to center and my chain is 130 link's.
  7. Q

JAYPEE's New SXS Build

JP, I only take off in 1st. 2nd is too tall with out winding out the engine. All I have to do is change 1 sprocket and adjust the chain then I can do 90mph no problem. 90mph in a Rhino out in the middle of the desert is nuts. I will stick to 65-70. I have not had one problem with my RPM box...
  8. Q

NEW BUILD!!! Busa-RZR Mafia +6

127mph, UMMMM you know you are driving a SXS rite? 90mph is too fast for these short and narrow cars. Good luck!
  9. Q

Charity Ride

Sounds great. Do you think you would do this Paul? I am always up for helping a good cause.
  10. Q

first ride video's of the RZR1, yes i still have wood 2 days later

I saw you at the hill on Monday, your car halls the mail, it just looks to low to dune.
  11. Q

my RZR1 build

Mike I took my rims to OMF. For $100 a wheel the put the billet centers in. They machined the wheel. Then they put in the new Type R inserts.
  12. Q

UTVUnderground.com/PitBull Tires RZR4 Pit Ride

Your trailer could not be 2" shorter.
  13. Q

my RZR1 build

I have the same wheels and tires you do but the lug circle is too small on the rhino.
  14. Q

my RZR1 build

The billet centers are a great idea. I just broke my wheels this weekend out at Glamis. They are breaking around the lug nuts.
  15. Q

Prayers PLEASE!!!!!!

JR I hope everything thing stays on the rite track, it sound like thing are getting better. Take care brother. Give Jen our best. If you need anything let me know. I am a pretty good take out getter.
  16. Q

Hello my name is Rory

Welcome Rory. Not to many with our name.
  17. Q

Welcome ZTFab AKA Zero Tolerance Fabrication

Paul, Did you get my PM or my voicemail?
  18. Q

Glamis for Veterans? 11-11 to 11-15

I will be out there friday after work.
  19. Q

My New Family Wagon

I dig the crew cab.
  20. Q

AZ GP series to add an unlimited class!!

This is what I am talking about. Wish it was in so-cal.
  21. Q

Project SDR1

For the record Type 2 and Type 4 have the same O.D. and the same inner spline size. The type 4 offer more angle but are twice the price. From what I am told nobody makes good aftermarket parts (i.e. 300m cages or stars) for the type 4 CV. I have over 1500mi on my type 4 CV's at 20-22deg with...
  22. Q

Project SDR1

The type 2 and type 4 are the same O.D. 100mm. The type 4 stock are good to 22deg safely but are $100 brand new. I run my type 4's at 20deg with 10.5in of wheel travel at 5in of ground clearance at full bump. I made my own stub axles and bought all new 08' rear hubs, spindles and brakes.
  23. Q

SR1 suggested rules are up!

I just read through this whole thread and have mixed feelings. I have a RC51 1000cc powered rhino with a RPM FNR box that tips the scales at 1600lbs with 2 passengers ready to race, I would love to race it on a short track locally in so.cal. The only advantage I think I would have is, 1...
  24. Q

Mike V's R1 Rhino - New Dash, engine cover, console, wing....

Looks great Paul. It was nice meeting you, I hope to have my car to you sooner then later,
  25. Q

Post Your Ride and your top riding spot.

RC51 powered rhino. Started like this..... Ended up like this. Glamis is my favorite spot. Johnson Valley works too.
  26. Q

Magnum Teryx Suspension Cam

Stuffed it at the end pretty hard.
  27. Q

All UTV's World Record Jump Updates.

What is the current record as of now?
  28. Q

Stock passenger tie rod for 07 rhino

Do you have the part number for those? Or make, model and year of the car?
  29. Q

I had someone chase for me last time. I brought tools, spares and gas in the truck. You have 3 stops. Four corners (Creamer Junction) Gas station. 40+mi Yermo @ the 15fwy Gas station 40+mi Baker 11mi off the 15fwy no gas station, you need to have someone meet you there or give your...
  30. Q

I want to say we hit the road at 9am. This was our 2nd stop in Yermo for lunch and gas. This pic was on our way to Baker (3rd stop) Note the time and the mph. hehe This was on our way to Stateline.
  31. Q

OCT 10 09, will be our next Stateline Ride. Mark you Calender. Stateline ON & OFF Road Ride C.A.R.E. Ride C ancer Awareness Research and E ducation OCT 10th-11th A Mandatory riders meeting will be held at Monaghan Motorsports at 6:00am immediately following...
  32. Q

Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area Wash Road Construction - Final Decision

What can we do to help get this road built?
  33. Q

Junior Quisquis Wrecking rhino at filming of Heavos 10

Was that you and Dana at Danimals or the Bomb Shelter?
  34. Q

Yamaha My short travel is gone

Right on Jeff. It look's great. I am going to Barstow on Sunday if you want to roll.
  35. Q

Johnson Valley Update - New June 2009 Scoping Report

Lets keep on keepin on. Great work everybody!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000