Search results

1. badassmav

2020 KOH tonite on espn 2

I was excited to see this in tonight's listings on ESPN 2 at 9 pm PST. 2020 KOH UTV race, followed by the desert invitational TT race. Ive been jonesing for awhile to see some good racing. Tennessee is pretty lame when it comes to the racing scene!
  2. badassmav

2018 BITD Vegas To Reno UTV UPDATES.. Anyone care?

Yeah Todd, I see a huge change in the content in the desert racing forums. Here, and on RDZT. I think a lot of the camaraderie has been lost, but information is always available through the various social medias outlets (which I use none). IMO, forums like UTVUG and Racedezrt were a better...
  3. badassmav

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

One more notable post. Just saw the finish line interview with Chad and Rod Hall. I remember watching Hall and Fricker 30+ years ago just dominating class 4 in a straight axle pogo stick of a truck. This guy again finished the Baja 1000. The ONLY man on earth to compete in, AND FINISH EVERY...
  4. badassmav

SCORE livestream just interviewed car #970 finishing the race. Are they live again right now?
  5. badassmav

What time did Creed leave the line? Is there still a couple of hour cushion left for them to finish within the allotted time?
  6. badassmav

Thar's badass. SCORE live should fire the cameras back up. That would be an EPIC interview for sure. Just a guess, but because its Robby and son, they would probably have more viewers for that moment then any other time during the race. Its one thing for a forum to turn away from the...
  7. badassmav

Thats awesome! Thanks for the info guys.
  8. badassmav

The last post here was yesterday at 6 oclock. How about the final 3 Utes still trying to finish the race at this moment? is there no praise for them? C'mon guys. a couple of days ago, these guys got in a UTV and began a journey that, through all our comforts here, is still being fought out...
  9. badassmav

Wow, Jagged and the crew put nearly 100 miles on the field! Now that's Badass. Great job guys. Another feather in your cap. Great selection of co-drivers + great team = awesome results.. Gotta feel good.
  10. badassmav

Does anyone know what the yellow path means when viewing a full history report on Trackleaders tracking site?
  11. badassmav

At one point, I noticed both of Marc's entries were very close together, and both at 0 mph. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the backup car was UTILIZED FOR THE FRONT DIFF, AND WITH ONLY 2WD, mARC DECIDED TO PARK THE PARTS CAR. Ahh fuck! Hate that cap lock key. I still don't understand...
  12. badassmav

There's ALWAYS issues with his trackers. If there ever was a race and a team that could play the "sneaky Pete" card to its fullest, this is the one. I'm a huge proponent of allowing other teams' ongoing progress to help mold the strategies of another. How bummed would Rhys be if he backed off...
  13. badassmav

Thanks JD. Didn't know Guthrie teamed up with Schueler. That's a game changer for sure. I never saw the entry list til now. I don't know half of the names on it! Does anyone know who is sharing the seat with Marc, if at all? I know he was prepping a 2nd car for some Can am or Monster...
  14. badassmav

Millen, Matlock, Lambert, Cafro, Sappy, Murray, Schueler, Alonso, Burn-a-dette. -Millen: Too experienced and prepared not to win. -Matlock: Enough said. -Lambert: He's just earned the right. With reliable equipment, his driving skills have brought him to the top. -Cafro: After pushing...
  15. badassmav

OFFICIAL UTVUnderground 2017 Vegas To Reno TRACKING / UPDATES / PHOTOS / VIDEO

Can somebody please forward a link or snap a shot of the BITD unofficial results and post them here.
  16. badassmav

OFFICIAL UTVUnderground 2017 Vegas To Reno TRACKING / UPDATES / PHOTOS / VIDEO

Looks like Burnett is a DNS? Not being tracked anywhere on the course,and not inn the racingtrax leaderboard either.
  17. badassmav

2017 Baja 500 (Official Thread)

I was basing my statement on what the tracker showed compared to the actual finishing order. II was not there to physically witness the finish.
  18. badassmav

I'm not sure which results you are requesting. The race results are posted on the score website. If you want to see the penalty results, IDK where you would look. I only know the results today, and the results last night at the finish were 2 totally different things.
  19. badassmav

Do you not read the thread Brian?
  20. badassmav

Just saw the post-penalty race results, and WOW! The rallye girls must have been very naughty to have went from a 2nd place finish to totally falling off the grid. The chatter all race long on the weatherman feed kept requesting that progress and distress reports be based on visual...
  21. badassmav

Until this race, I never even heard of Elenburg. I assumed Polaris, which in the past, would have been a safe assumption. I stand corrected. With all the support that Can-Am gives to the full factory teams, a privateer is the one getting the job done. That's got to "Chap" Can-Am's ass. HEY...
  22. badassmav

Gotta give props to the attitude and heart of Lopez and all the Glasskraft guys. Rolls in just inside the window for finishing points. Beat to shit, but not conquered, they kept their eyes on the prize where many would have just said enough. Good job guys.
  23. badassmav

No. I believe that Burroughs will be the top can am if he finishes. The Murray's owe him 9 minutes, and he is 15 miles ahead of them coming into one of the fastest parts of the course.
  24. badassmav

Lambert just finished. He had an invincible look on his face, and was a bit cocky, and rightfully so. He is proving to be a top driver as well as having a top notch racecar. Congrats to Lambert and his crew.
  25. badassmav

Burroughs is at RM 405, and Marc is at RM 373. Both still rolling. Marc is 11 places back, and Burroughs about 3 or 4 better.
  26. badassmav

Cognito is bringing it home at RM 440 with a 25 + mile lead over the new 2nd place Elenburg (who's got to be stoked if he can hold on. Hope there is no last minute heartbreaks for any of the top 5. Simms dropped to 3rd, 3 more miles back, then the rallye girls another 3 or 4 miles again. Then...
  27. badassmav

Good for you.
  28. badassmav

Jim stays home, Justin dominates. LOL You know I'm just yanking your chain. Why'd you miss the race anyway, Jim? I know you're needed. God knows I'm stoked NOT TO BE IN MEXICO!
  29. badassmav

Lambert's gapping Simms. Now 15-17 miles ahead.
  30. badassmav

2918 RM 340 13 330 77 320 16 313 17 304 90 303 36 300 12 297 30 295
  31. badassmav

yep. Lambert started 6 mins after Simms
  32. badassmav

Lambert back on course, 10 mi gap back to Sims.
  33. badassmav

Ouch! Lambert stopped @ RM 315. Simms, 50 MPH @ RM 308
  34. badassmav

Andy's in, but Rob Mac started 10 mins or so behind......
  35. badassmav

So, is your position as shown on the tracker accurate? Bet it feels good to be back in the "spank" mode again . I'll leave it at that. Don't want to whammy you guys!
  36. badassmav

Happy to oblige. Haans, you having any luck?
  37. badassmav

mixlr.com/pciraceradios/
  38. badassmav

Does it properly reflect you position in the race, give or take? It currently has you at RM 235
  39. badassmav

http://ec2-35-160-60-72.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/RaceTracking/Race/Index/1090?dorsal=600x Try this one. Mine works, and is updating regularly.
  40. badassmav

Based on the tracker, the lead turbo of Lambert has averaged 33.5 up to this point (215 miles in 6.5 hours). Sounds slow by 5 mph or so. Is the course that rough?
  41. badassmav

Here's a link that works for the tracker, albeit slow. It does allow selection of specific cars. http://ec2-35-160-60-72.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/RaceTracking/Race/Index/1090?dorsal=2905
  42. badassmav

If you put a little trust in the tracker, it currently shows 2918 in front just past RM 218, with 2913 just passed RM 205 in 2nd. Then 2977, 2990 10 miles back, then 2968, 2936, 2917 3 miles more back. It shows Marc just past RM 175, followed closely by 2946.
  43. badassmav

Yeah, the YouTube coverage is cool. Add in the Weatherman broadcast, and were armchair racing! The weatherman says the trackers aren't working accurately. I noticed the SCORE online tracker sucks as well.
  44. badassmav

Arctic Cat Desert race car purchase program now on ACs website.

In viewing the catalog, I was impressed to see that it runs a dry sump system for the motor oil, has a 28 gallon fuel cell ('cause all serious race UTE's should make it at least 100 miles on a tank of gas), and has 210 amps of available electrical power using an engine mounted alternator...
  45. badassmav

So who won the UTV Championship?

Yeah, I really should get ip to speed with Facebook and Instagram. It's just such a narcissistic thing. It's always, "I'm doing this", or, "I've done that". It's all so effen vain, but I guess it is the direction in which we all are heading.
  46. badassmav

So who won the UTV Championship?

i was wondering why there wasn't much post race hype or info. Hmm.....
  47. badassmav

Yamaha Truly Unlimited UTV - Rustfish Racing 2921

That's a shame Dave, sorry to hear it. Nikal made a good point about carnage, and no flagmen available to warn oncomers. With such a large field competing on such a short loop, perhaps it makes sense to have officials posted frequently enough along the course, as to respond to the likelihood...
  48. badassmav

Well, tell us how the day went. I don't know any results, and will be happy to wait if you're gonna do a race report. Hope it went well for you.
  49. badassmav

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

Good answer! I think what IYL is suggesting is not realistic. For every manufacturer that participates in the BITD contingency program and/or event sponsorship to boycott BITD, or force their hand so to speak is ridiculous. To hold them personally responsible for not stepping up and protesting...
  50. badassmav

Man, that thing just looks Badass! Looks like the rear tires track inside of the front tires. Good deal. Hope it all holds together, and you guys enjoy a top finish.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000