Search results

1. Sandman365

NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

So Dynamix is not functional on this car?
  2. Sandman365

THE TEXTRON WILDCAT XX IS COMING…

UTVGuide has a well written, in depth article about it with all the info/specs.
  3. Sandman365

Solid Axle UTV is COMING!!

If it looks half as cool as their trucks, they'll sell millions! lol
  4. Sandman365

Solid Axle UTV is COMING!!

What part is a UTV? The small motor? Sounds like an underpowered Jeep as opposed to a UTV.
  5. Sandman365

2018 NITTO KING OF THE HAMMERS PREVIEW | SCHEDULE | DETAILS

Any course maps available yet? Edit: $10 download from CartoTracks
  6. Sandman365

2018 POLARIS RZR RS1 – THE MOST AGILE RZR EVER BUILT

The RZR RS1 is also equipped with a new brake system, giving drivers the option of traditional single-foot action or rally-inspired two-foot performance. Just a pedal extension or is there more to it?
  7. Sandman365

Did everyone move on.

This forum has been a ghost town for some time now. Not sure why, but I still check back daily for new content.:confused:
  8. Sandman365

Welcome Post- What do you want to see more of on this forum?

Activity. The topics and info from the dozen users who post is great, but not enough new content for a daily use forum IMO.
  9. Sandman365

NEW SKAT-TRAK 30" PADDLE TIRES

I'd recommend 10 paddle Skats. As far as pushing with buffs up front, that's the nature of the beast. It sucks to have to lift to get weight to the front to get the car to turn, but it's just a different driving style to get it right. If you don't want to change driving style, look into front...
  10. Sandman365

This one is for Warlock, another paddle tire thread

Joey, you still running these Skats? Are they keepers or are you going a different direction this season?
  11. Sandman365

I haul with paddles on but have had reservations too. I just try to get trailer close and on concrete rather than the rough asphalt on the street to minimize any wear.
  12. Sandman365

BREAKING NEWS: POLARIS INDUSTRIES & THE LEGENDARY GLAMIS BEACH STORE

Is Biff's compound part of the deal? Long term lease or did he purchase the land?
  13. Sandman365

Shock Therapy First Impressions Polaris XPT Dynamix

Intrigued to see what you guys come up with on the programming/electronic side of tuning the system, in conjunction with the physical springs/valving side.
  14. Sandman365

sold as is question

Although not obligated, the shop would be more likely to help out if you had taken it back to them first. By taking it elsewhere, they can justify wiping their hands clean of the situation.
  15. Sandman365

UTVUNDERGROUND PRESENTS: RJ ANDERSON’S XP1K4

Nice to see he made it out of the Wall of Death this time....great production as expected!
  16. Sandman365

Arctic Cat and Mint 400

Looks a lot better than the old Wildcat, but they had a lot of room for improvement. 4 seater sure looks awkward though.
  17. Sandman365

Xp1k4

Did the rain turn off the internet?[emoji3] Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
  18. Sandman365

Polaris Polaris RZR 10th Birthday!

Pic reminded me of this...and I have an 800[emoji23] Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
  19. Sandman365

Xp1k4

With all the hype, gotta be some stressed people missing the debut date. Hope it drops soon. What's the word Joey? Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
  20. Sandman365

Polaris Project "RECON" 2017 RZR4 Turbo

Cool. Look forward to see where you end up in the expedition/performance ratio. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  21. Sandman365

2017 King of the Hammers

Can't wait for it, its blown up so much over the years. More spectators lined up at Chocolate Thunder than Olds on a holiday weekend. Favorite trip of the season! Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  22. Sandman365

Robby Gordon's Arctic Cat Wildcat

He said that is the production model. Announcing Feb. 28 at dealer show and in showrooms 45-60 days later. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  23. Sandman365

130 HP, 22" travel, 1550lbs. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  24. Sandman365

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  25. Sandman365

Talked with him at the store, but yeah. Said it rips and saw a video testing in parker and looked good. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  26. Sandman365

27. Sandman365

28. Sandman365

29. Sandman365

GLAMIS ENTHUSIASTS WANT THEIR ACCESS BACK!

The petition has about 300 more signatures than yesterday when I checked it out, so there's that. Shouldn't be hard to get 5,000 signatures when there's so many people that go to Glamis, but we'll see.
  30. Sandman365

Call Utvinc. At least in the past, their 10 paddle 30" skats were 4 ply.
  31. Sandman365

We have a new President, Donald Trump

Warlock Analogy: Trump : Clinton :: Skats : STU [emoji1] Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  32. Sandman365

Maybe I should learn to lay bricks and camp in Buttercup to build the wall...get paid in pesos and ride every day! Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  33. Sandman365

I've been grabbing pussies all day!
  34. Sandman365

Got any pics of that orange/black thing on the right?
  35. Sandman365

Joey, are the blades a new style from Skat Trak? Looks like a whole lot of flat base under the blade where they're vulcanized on the carcass. Looks different than other Skats.
  36. Sandman365

All UTV's What helmet?

Lots of racers wear Impact, and top air is better than side air IMO Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  37. Sandman365

All UTV's What helmet?

It's cool the top air is off to the side so as not to be an issue with a lowered cage. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  38. Sandman365

Start draw Thursday for 49th annual SCORE Baja 1000

Legacy, rather than being a constant Doom and Gloom Debbie Downer, how about you clearly state what specific things you want to see happen regarding safety and desert racing in general? It would go a long way to clear up what your agenda is here.
  39. Sandman365

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

It'sYourLegacy is back? Let the "shitshow" begin.
  40. Sandman365

Ditch helicopters for drones?

From a fans perspective, the more footage the better...can't get enough off-road content. I like the traditional, edited helicopter footage as much as the next guy, but would be nice incorporate drones for additional, and more immediate, content consumption. As most of us watch video on...
  41. Sandman365

Hoonigan / Can-Am Team Up For Viral Video in X3's

I'm Always surprised seeing the RG SST trucks launch to flat on asphalt at speed with those short ass ramps. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  42. Sandman365

Hoonigan / Can-Am Team Up For Viral Video in X3's

Thought it was alright....wasn't expecting it to raise the bar in what UTV's can do, or having any jaw dropping moments, but was entertaining to watch. Just like the recent Gymkhana doesn't have the same effect as they first few did back then, it will continue to be harder as we've seen XP1K...
  43. Sandman365

Polaris 2016 XP1

Where's the 40 ft. wall on that border!
  44. Sandman365

X-3 demo ride review

Sand shark, how was it heading down towards Roadrunner. Some of my favorite haul ass dunes. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  45. Sandman365

XTREME SKAT-TRAK NEW TIRE UNVEIL AT THE SSSS X3

I've heard as low as 2-3lbs./hp of rotating mass vs. 17lbs./hp of chassis weight, but obviously just hearsay. Definitely be cool to see some dyno runs. Maybe Nate or someone else who's done tons of dyno pulls has tested it and can chime in.
  46. Sandman365

A molded 16 paddle tire. Gotta be slow. WTF?[emoji1] Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  47. Sandman365

Nice. With warlock I half expected to see them 8 paddle. [emoji1] Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  48. Sandman365

Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

Are we talking about banana peels here again? Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000