Search results

1. LukeEdmondson7x

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Brit what happened at dpg? I never saw your rzr after you passed me. Just saw you with parts in your hand. Where did you park it?
  2. LukeEdmondson7x

CT Racing Maverick Build

I was the guy who melted his teryx!! Yay for me, but I can honestly say I passed a maverick.
  3. LukeEdmondson7x

New kid in town. Trying my hand at utv racing.

Gotta give a huge thanks to dalton industries for their support for the rest of my 2013 season. Can't wait to put this clutch kit on the teryx!
  4. LukeEdmondson7x

Didn't make it to the utv only race in June, I was actually graduating high school that day, but I'm pumped for dpg on July 6th! Can't wait to race again!
  5. LukeEdmondson7x

I have impacts that came out of a craftsmen series truck. They will hold me in!
  6. LukeEdmondson7x

You race sprint?! I love dirt racing. I actually work for an open wheel mod team. Kyle strickler.
  7. LukeEdmondson7x

All UTV's Whats the most reliable

The t4 has way more power than the t2. The clutch set up is awesome on those things also. I guess it's an east coast thing, but I ride with a lot of t4 and xp4 and I've seen the teryx go many more places the xps couldn't, and i know first hand that the t4 is a more reliable selection, on the...
  8. LukeEdmondson7x

Well when I built my teryx, I needed something that would last through 4 hours and THOUGH endurance racing. The teryx has a world of long travel kits available, and a v twin that when built right, can produce and amazing amount if power. And I've beat the hell out of my machine and it has never...
  9. LukeEdmondson7x

My teryx is 10x more reliable than my old rzr.
  10. LukeEdmondson7x

My name is Lukas Edmondson. I'm from Lincolnton, NC. I just turned 18. I race the ECORS series in my 2011 kawasaki teryx. It's pretty much bone stock besides a cage, seats, harnesses, and some beadlocks. This year is my first year of utv racing, I won the season opener of ECORS in Dayton TN on...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000