Search results

1. tyler

What are the differences between the front diff on a 2014 xp 1000 and a 2015 xp 1000

Ok I'm trying to get this solved as i under stand these parts are different and not interchangeable. From what I have heard Polaris has gone back to the plastic cage in the diff for 2015. The 2014 has the aluminum cage and is much more reliable. Has anyone else had issues with losing front...
  2. tyler

Any updates on the TORC utv race at Bark River?

I was wondering about car count and racing that went down last weekend?
  3. tyler

TORC ads UTV's and Trophy Karts to its national race schedule!

OK now I need a XP1K! just got an Email from TORC informing me that they have put UTV's on the full race schedule to race for a championship! This is so killer!
  4. tyler

Back on track with Black Rhino

With help from Kenny at Black Rhino Performance I was able to get me back on the track(first race since 2010) at the Lucas Oil Regional series in the Polaris XP class. Without any testing or even practice I finished Tech and went straight qualifying. Since I hadn't been in the car to test I...
  5. tyler

robby gordon stadium series

Is any one planning on racing this series?
  6. tyler

No UTVs in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series

Just got an Email saying no more UTVs in 2012 due to poor entry numbers.:mad: Just had a car finished and now were out! Not even the SR1 class :eek:
  7. tyler

speedway racing at oc fairgrounds

sat may 14 is opening day for speedway racing at Costa Mesa Fairgrounds. These were the first races I ever went to back in the 70's.
  8. tyler

2011 unlimited UTV/SR1 rules for Lucas(LOORS)

What changes to the rulebook are being made? Seems like time fore some re-evaluation of the current limitations for cc's now that Can Am and Polaris offer new larger displacement models. Does anyone have any insight? Just trying to think of the future rules before making any decisions.
  9. tyler

TORC UTV'S

What is the UTV race schedule for TORC? Will UTV's be racing Crandon ,Bark River or just the western races(AZ)?
  10. tyler

help with Go pro video cam

I wanted to set up the go pro camera on my RZR for this weekends race has anyone used one of these ? I'm thinking someone might need to help me so I don't screw up and miss the race footage.
  11. tyler

25" or 26''

What are your opinions on running 26 vs 25 inch tires?
  12. tyler

there went the neighborhood!

My rzr:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000