Search results

1. tyler

I think it's broke...

cognito with gusset has been woking great for me for three years now!
  2. tyler

Lucas Oil Regional UTV Short Course Hangout Thread

Any pics up for 8/29 races at Glen Helen?
  3. tyler

Info on getting a wrap done

yup Magik is a good start!
  4. tyler

Suspended Fabrication Desert Builds

looking good
  5. tyler

Looking Back on The UTV World Championship by Joey D. (1000 Photos)

This was a great event and a privilege to be part of. The race was a short lived for me as I ran off course in the dust and broke less than 2 miles in, but I still had a great time and would do it all over again!
  6. tyler

What are the differences between the front diff on a 2014 xp 1000 and a 2015 xp 1000

Thanks guys I was running in 2wheel drive all weekend so I'm trying to find out whats going on and how to fix the issue.
  7. tyler

What are the differences between the front diff on a 2014 xp 1000 and a 2015 xp 1000

Ok I'm trying to get this solved as i under stand these parts are different and not interchangeable. From what I have heard Polaris has gone back to the plastic cage in the diff for 2015. The 2014 has the aluminum cage and is much more reliable. Has anyone else had issues with losing front...
  8. tyler

Suspended Fabrication, Staggs Racing coming to the MINT 400

This RZR is BadAss!!
  9. tyler

Warfighter Made on Destination Polaris!

We hung out with these guys out at the UTVWC and thy are good people!
  10. tyler

UTV World Championship Shit talking,sidebet,odds whos going to win

Thanks for making this happen! I wish I would have at least been able to finish a lap without breaking but thats racing and I can't wait for next year!
  11. tyler

Polaris Tyler Parks Suspended Fabrication SF1 chassis build

Can't wait to put it on the track!
  12. tyler

Will Lucas Oil Change SWAY BAR Rule NOW?

I'm with Doug on this one. Especially since this new Fox model won't be available to the public until after the season will have started! We start testing next saturday and the first race will be right about when these new models show up at the dealers. My car is a 2015 and is pretty much...
  13. tyler

Polaris Bilsteins (Money back guarantee introductory offer) XP1000 2

I've never seen them at any Lucas race, that was the point but I've always seen the Fox and WER race support trailer at all the races way back to the days of CORR. Things happen during practice and racing its nice to know you can get thing done at the track. By the way not everybody at the...
  14. tyler

Polaris Bilsteins (Money back guarantee introductory offer) XP1000 2

Where will the bilstein trailer be parked at the next regional series race, or for any other race for that matter? They have no race support?
  15. tyler

UTVUnderground.com Official Sand Sports Super Show Coverage 2014

Did anyone get a video of the UTV races?
  16. tyler

Looking for a 2015 RZR XP 1000???

Thanks Art I got top notch treatment and a great deal on my new 2015 XP1000!!
  17. tyler

NEW 2015 Polaris RZR XP1000! MORE POWER - NEW COLORS!

I'm already on the list for the first delivery!
  18. tyler

Any updates on the TORC utv race at Bark River?

Thanks for the info! I would love to race at Crandon, and Bark River. I have always loved those tracks!
  19. tyler

Any updates on the TORC utv race at Bark River?

I was wondering about car count and racing that went down last weekend?
  20. tyler

UTV Wolfpack Parts Line!

Definitely not a spammer! UTVWolfpack is legit!
  21. tyler

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

I wanted one of these before this giveaway came up! I would use this canopy at all the races and support the best website in the UTV industry. My kids could use the shade and I could use the extra attention it would bring to our race team!
  22. tyler

Joey I'm looking to buy a xp1000 but I've been told to wait for the 2015 model but I can't stand...

Joey I'm looking to buy a xp1000 but I've been told to wait for the 2015 model but I can't stand waiting!!! What do you think should I wait or get started now?
  23. tyler

TORC ads UTV's and Trophy Karts to its national race schedule!

not yet Kenny but its in the works!
  24. tyler

TORC ads UTV's and Trophy Karts to its national race schedule!

OK now I need a XP1K! just got an Email from TORC informing me that they have put UTV's on the full race schedule to race for a championship! This is so killer!
  25. tyler

NEVER STOP ON A MX TRACK OR BOOOOM -- WATCH THIS!

he seemed to pull off the track just fine after the impact.
  26. tyler

Prayers for UTVUnderground member Waytay...

My prayers go out to him and his family!
  27. tyler

LOORS SO CAL XP900 HANG OUT THREAD

I would also like to thank the crew at Lucas Oil Regionals as well as the UTVUNDERGROUND for making this series safe and fun. Thank you!
  28. tyler

Can't wait to see the pics:D
  29. tyler

Where are you racing? Racers data base.

i'll be racing the xp900 in the regional series
  30. tyler

Official UTVUnderground 2013 Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Shootout Photos & Results

Re: Official UTVUnderground 2013 Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Shootout Photos & Result nice shots!
  31. tyler

After a bad wreck in July at Glen Helen, I'm all rebuilt and ready to finish off the season at Elsinore!
  32. tyler

Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

Thanks GOODTIMES for hooking me up!!
  33. tyler

Should I buy?

seems reasonable to me. that thing has a lot of life left in it.
  34. tyler

Back on track with Black Rhino

With help from Kenny at Black Rhino Performance I was able to get me back on the track(first race since 2010) at the Lucas Oil Regional series in the Polaris XP class. Without any testing or even practice I finished Tech and went straight qualifying. Since I hadn't been in the car to test I...
  35. tyler

Used truck under 15k

this thing has to go! I can't afford 4 trucks only 57k miles on 7.3
  36. tyler

Thanks doug! When I looked on the Lucas regional site it did not show the xp class rules yet so the link was very helpful :)
  37. tyler

long travel mid travel stock travel no travel are all run what you brung so you can run any aftermarket suspension as long as it bolts up to the stock location??
  38. tyler

Thanks for saying what I was thinkin'!
  39. tyler

Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

I can't wait to get mine! :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000