Search results

1. C

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

I say let him race. As a parent I would not put my daughter in a situation where I didn't feel she would be safe or she couldn't handle the situation. I dont agree with them allowing him to race in that car, like Lacrecia said, put him in a legal car and let him rip. BITD should have also let...
  2. C

Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Love our Baja Designs lights on our race car! Thanks for the support!
  3. C

Arisun Aftershock XD review...

I cant agree more! I run the same setup on our race car and we put these babies to the test at the Henderson 250. I have never ran that hard through any rough rocky sections without having at least one flat. As mentioned they also perform and track amazing with more control on harder packed...
  4. C

Whos gonna take the BITD Henderson 160????

At the Henderson 250 I was in one of the worst if not worst accidents in UTV while Desert Racing, well at least the worst I have heard of happening and let me tell you these "Golf Carts" are built a hell of a lot stronger than you think. We cartwheeled our RZR once and barrel rolled it 4...
  5. C

BITD Email to UTV Racers. Please Read and Respond ASAP

I plan on racing next year but if the class is split Production NA and Production Turbo it will all be determined on which is the "pro" class with all the top racers. If its in the turbo class I will have to reconsider as I don't have the funding to build a new turbo car nor have the desire not...
  6. C

What are you talking about as it is right now its a full on money/sponsorship war! With structuring it this way it allows us guys to upgrade our current cars with an aftermarket turbo system or a bigger engine for a lot cheaper. If they split it to Production Turbo and Production 1000 classes...
  7. C

George face the fact they are not going to structure the class like a moto class, that is way to many classes. If that is what you are looking for go race the PURE series or one of the other UTV only series. BITD desert is the driving series for a true PRO CLASS in desert racing. BITD houses...
  8. C

So here is my thoughts and pretty mch what I sent into BITD. First off I would like to see the classes split into a Pro/Unlimited Class and a Production/Sportsman Class. The Unlimited/Pro Class would house all of the Turbo, Shifter, New Manfactured Releasees and of course anything that fits...
  9. C

Is there such a thing as excessive nerfing?

I was out all weekend so im just catching up on the Monday drama....in Sheaklys post he references whether or not I was running to 5 at the time like I stated. So this is just showing that yes I was nothing else.
  10. C

who wins V2R

What the hell you talking about now????
  11. C

who wins V2R

And our incident was between pit 3 and 4. Roughly 150ish
  12. C

Is there such a thing as excessive nerfing?

I never said that the nerf took us out of the race. As for this whole tire touching that never happened especially if your bumper really sticks out 6''. When nerfed at Baja there was no tire contact and that was dead center. I measured my rear bumper the other night and my rear tires stick out a...
  13. C

who wins V2R

Hmmm idk about that as while we were stuck George and Schueler were the next two cars following right behind.
  14. C

who wins V2R

I wasn't driving but it was before the first bottleneck just before the highway section.
  15. C

who wins V2R

To bad you don't have 5 more miles of footage! You can also see in these videos that as soon as you get right behind me I move over. You can also see that it was George at the road crossing not me and after passing him they still had to pass Schueler before catching me.
  16. C

who wins V2R

I posted the ????? towards you because it was mentioned to me and the LSR team that you all (Cognito Group) thought I was behind the 1900 memes that's why you guys had it out for me. So that's why I was ????? it not cause i was me behind it. I wish whoever is behind it would post more, that shit...
  17. C

who wins V2R

Thanks John!
  18. C

who wins V2R

This is just as good as I haven't been to Prescott since I was 8yrs old soooo come on man what other bullshit are you guna come up with next?
  19. C

who wins V2R

Lmfao really get the fuck over it cause its not me! If you look at some of the post on there, there are post from races and shit that I haven't attended. There are racers that memes are posted about that are my best friends there are even ones about guys I don't even know and come on if it was...
  20. C

who wins V2R

I agree like I stated nerfing and rubbing happens and is justified in certain instances, this danm sure wasn't the case. Trust me im not the type to cry and bitch but this was worth bringing up. Especially when you hear it from other fellow racers. If this keeps up you guys are going to get...
  21. C

who wins V2R

I have a dent in the center of my bumper from BAJA, LSR can confirm that this was that mark. I now have a marks on the far right side of bumper that go down all the way down to bottom. I still do not believe there was ever any tire to tire contact. If there was than the car would have climbed...
  22. C

who wins V2R

Yes my rear bumper needs to slightly be extended but lets face the fact my rear bumper is not what was the issue nor what caused this. We were going down the power line road just before pit 4 at a speed of 60-70mph. At the time me and my codog were on point in watching out behind us as for the...
  23. C

Baja 500

#1916 Is all prepped and ready for its first voyage to Baja!! Dan Fisher from LSR and I have teamed up to take on this years Baja 500! Although this is both of ours first experience with Baja we both feel confident that we have what it takes and the car to be a major competitor in this race...
  24. C

UTVUG / CageWRX Polaris RZR BITD Build Thread

Hell yeah congrats man this is awesome! What's going to be the first cherry popper race?
  25. C

Team LSR at The Mint 400 Video

I believe he was having issues with this setup and swapped it out.
  26. C

Team LSR at The Mint 400 Video

Thanks for sharing!
  27. C

If the season ended today?

Nice!! Kitty kitty come on!
  28. C

UTV World Championship LIVE Coverage!

That start was 100% legit! My car started with a half of a crank and was gone, trust me I was just as shocked. I just watched both of my GoPros and it shows that it was a legit start. What a great race cant wait for next year!
  29. C

Parker Tech Inspection.....Results?

Well said!! Not only has Branden became a great friend and teammate but he has also provided hope and inspiration to fellow racers; such as myself, as well as other UTV enthusiasts that are looking at getting into desert racing. As all of us racers know there are times where your emotions, skill...
  30. C

BITD Parker 250

Sleeping in is nice but so is racing a full race! Hopefully one day we can race the full mileage at all BITD races! I also agree that if we are not going to be racing full races we should get the choice of picking which races we attend without it affecting our chase for the championship. I know...
  31. C

KOH 2015

It is great to hear how much Polaris is stepping up for this years KOH. This is by far one of the best races available for UTVs and its great to see that its starting to get the recognition and support it deserves! Way to go Polaris!!
  32. C

Desert Racers= What Would You Do?

Shit you nailed it with this schedule! I will be racing KOH in 2015 in my new BITD/SCORE built car and the only thing that is added is a winch for KOH everything else is the same.
  33. C

Lonestar Racing Accepting Rider Support Applications

So glad to be part of such an amazing team and be supported by the best in the industry!!!! Don't wait get your apps in!!
  34. C

KOH 2015

Since they; BITD/UTVUG, added the "World Championship" race it is making it hard for some of us to hit all the races especially KOH. KOH is where it all started for me so it is a race I always wana make and support but this is making it hard. With that said I am trying to put together another...
  35. C

KOH 2015

We will be there in the new 1916 car!!! Ready to battle and party!!! KOH is always a good time!
  36. C

Fabwerx King of the Hammers Creation!

Thanks for your guys interest in this car! I just sold this car and we are building a new one. With that said we will need communications!! You thought this car was nice wait until you see this next one, it is going to be juicy!!!! If you are interested please let me know what you can do. I can...
  37. C

Racers/co-dawg screen names

Cody Nygren #1916 Lonestar Racing Driver/Owner
  38. C

Terracross Championship is BACK for 2014!! SO CAL REPRESENT!!

Ahh I understand that! Well either way cant wait to see everyone and see what goes down this weekend! Should be a great race and time and of course we will have fun no matter what!
  39. C

Thanks Rusty, we found one across from the fair grounds. Joey is this happening? Me and Branden will be down!
  40. C

Where is the best place to stay for this, is there a host hotel...? we are trying to book so any help would be great! Thanks
  41. C

Lets Talk!!!“THE LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATESâ€

Don't count any of us LSR boys out! We all have brand new cars and have been working the bugs out. I personally think I will stand a good chance at this race. This year I have been plagued with new car problems and some bad luck but I feel that the car is going to be dialed and well prepped for...
  42. C

Lets Talk!!!“THE LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATESâ€

If I still have my car by V2R I am in on the side bet and will be "Iron Manning" it as well!
  43. C

This looks like one hell of a time and race series!! HMMMMM!
  44. C

Sims Motorsports #1913 Baja 500 Recap/Report

Such a great time and experience, so glad I was able to be a part of it!! Congrats again and so stoked for you and what's to come for our Team! V2R be ready for Team LSR!!!
  45. C

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

We could really use this at all the BITD races and tech for us and Team LSR! I also could use it in my day to day life BBQ, Moab and Mountain trips, lake ect... Pick me Pick Me!!! We will represent it at its finest!!
  46. C

Branden Sims SS300 Race Report/Recap

Strong work man! I cant wait for the day my luck and car come together and we all can play out front!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000