Search results

1. E

Code MEX LOG 500, whos in?

this looks like a promising race , specially when you count the terrain, millage and cost (specially this part). so whos in? ill try nxt yr for sure..
  2. E

any one with experience with Monster Exhaust?

it has as muzzy exhaust and we'll leave that one for now.
  3. E

hi, not new but back here again..

thanks for the input.. i told my friend some ideas and it looks like ill be a solid vehicle after all.
  4. E

any one with experience with Monster Exhaust?

any one has experience with them? i use it in my quad and love it but I'm looking for the best bang for the buck exhaust. mostly oriented to race desert.. https://www.rzrforums.net/general-rzr-discussion/84609-monster-dual-exhaust.html
  5. E

hi, not new but back here again..

Hi guys same guy as other forums, just been gone gor a while.. but now here hopefully for the near future. my friend is getting an utv and ill be helping him build it. I got a few questions: 1- how you manage to save the belts as much as possible? I dont want to snap every few miles? 2- what...
  6. E

any one with experience with Teixeira A arms?

My friend is going to start building his utv and i recommend Teixeira, since i love his parts for my atv. Any input on them? Mostly the arms
  7. E

New Yamaha?

I guess it my time to move up. does any one know if they are going to do a 4 seater..?
  8. E

BAJA 500 thread

heres the Baja pits map guys
  9. E

Looking for the right lightbar!!!

Correct. But also theyre having newer and better proyectors/pods to better proyect the ligth...
  10. E

That is correct. But ur 3 rigids cost way moreeeee than the totron.. and totron is 3w chips and rigid 5w. Guys just hold on and dont get desperate.. wait until u see Ezequiel's ligthbar and we'll go from there...
  11. E

BAJA 500 thread

when you guys prerunn. take some good notes and please share... ill start my prerun on the 1st.. so any good tips are always appreciated..
  12. E

thanks for the sale and I cant wait to see the pictures here and the review... just brining another good option to the utv community..
  13. E

All UTV's LED Light Shoot Out?

I actually don't have a website per se just a sales thread but here it is.. http://elforooffroad.net/forum/index.php?topic=139958.0#top
  14. E

BAJA 500 thread

here you go guys..
  15. E

All UTV's LED Light Shoot Out?

did any one actually did a new test? Totron, Soye, aurora are good options on the china bars. I sell them and they move a lot faster than the BD or RGD models and customers are really happy..
  16. E

light bar question

man If I had seen this post before. I got a 30" adjustable bar for sale .. brand new..
  17. E

I got one for sale. brand new, fully adjustable(means it has dimmer and strobe features) ill pm you..
  18. E

BAJA 500 thread

hope to see more utvs coming out. at least 5-6 more teams.. I cant wait.. my first Score race and 2nd off the line... :eek: btw heres the updated map.. http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/attachments/v8-png.141433/
  19. E

I got the call up to the big leagues! I'm finally racing the Baja 500

have fun bro... what number youll be running.. ? see ya there..
  20. E

SCORE IMPERIAL VALLEY 250, APRIL 2014

agree that's why many top bikes left.. its not a secret that RN doesn't like them.. not sure if it was for his accident with one of them or what.. but yeap we the handlebar classes are getting eliminated.. really sad.. your correct. I asked one of the main guys when RN got the owner ship of...
  21. E

hey but no confirmed racers yet?
  22. E

my pleasure ... and I agree... it should be at least 3-4 at least in the strait sections of the course.. I wont be going , im saving everything for the 500
  23. E

SAFETY FIRST At the very top of the priority list for this event has been safety for the racers as well as the spectators and the nearly 200 course workers. Starting Tuesday (April 22) the entire area of the race course will be closed to the public by enforcement of the BLM permit for the...
  24. E

post later some more info and rules. HOTELS I'll be posting info as its comes along. All of this will also be available at IVSCORE250.com and SCORE-International.com as well as our Facebook feeds at IV250 FB and SCORE FB 2014 Imperial Valley 250 Preferred Hotel Partners Holiday Inn Express...
  25. E

OK guys heres the map and some info.. SO WHOS GOING??:confused::confused:
  26. E

1st oil change on my xp900

does a rzr use wet clutch oil? like JASO MA cert ? because if it does, you guys could use Rotella T and might be cheaper than Polaris oil...
  27. E

First trip to Glamis, what should I know?

so how was it? did BLM had fun with you?
  28. E

Official: SCORE San Felipe 250 thread

congrats to the winner.. and remember... :p:p:p
  29. E

c'mon guys lets see some pics from the contingency///:D
  30. E

I HATE KNOCKOFF LIGHTING COMPANIES!

I agree on everything except for the bold statement.. this is 99% impossible.. and I do sell Totron, Hanma, Aurora and other china brands.. but heres my reason: Reason: the Totron is a 3W led VS a 5W from Rigid, also the projector on Rigds are better. now don't get me wrong the T ones are...
  31. E

2014 SCORE San Felipe 250 Map

updated list... Pro Cars & Trucks SCORE TROPHY TRUCK (26) 91 Troy Herbst 1 B.J. Baldwin 18 Juan C. Lopez 11 Rob MacCachren 39 Ron Whitton 36 Glen Greer 3 Mark Post 52 Elias Hanna 44 Todd Jergensen 84 Nick Vanderwey 73 James Lin 34 Ken Losch 78 Danny Ashcraft 47 James Bult 50 Zak Langley 17...
  32. E

updated list.. Pro Cars & Trucks SCORE TROPHY TRUCK (26) 91 Troy Herbst 1 B.J. Baldwin 18 Juan C. Lopez 11 Rob MacCachren 39 Ron Whitton 36 Glen Greer 3 Mark Post 52 Elias Hanna 44 Todd Jergensen 84 Nick Vanderwey 73 James Lin 34 Ken Losch 78 Danny Ashcraft 47 James Bult 50 Zak Langley 17...
  33. E

for some reason those Sirius bars look a lot like Auroras(at least for the pics I have found).. it might be another sales window from the company.. so if they are auroras. ill would go with them... :D
  34. E

im interested also.. I haven't heard from this brand(or maybe I have with a different name) please pm me the info or link for them.. one of the most accurate post in the ENTIRE thread...
  35. E

Polaris custom skid plate, sliders & roof

waoo looking good. great job..
  36. E

2014 SCORE San Felipe 250 Map

ok guys so who here is going??
  37. E

the most important thing that you need to know is where and from what company you buy bars from. I do sell light bars also and I never had an issue with Totron(or getting a warranty for any part) or Auroras, even other few bar brands. now as everyone knows Chinese guys will say anything to...
  38. E

1st round of PONDEROSA Promotions. FEB 2. Salada to Ponderosa...

Career Info : Invitation to all runners out of the way of Baja California and the U.S. Rancho La Ponderosa JR Promotions & Transportation presented the first series race Motorcycle , ATV and Utv ' Salada - S '' Ponderosa '' Race Team 5ta. Tennis Fun Edition ! ... The track has everything...
  39. E

Kuervoz Rosarito 200, Rosarito, Baja, 4th July weekend, 2013....

heres the prices brakedown... the newest list...
  40. E

all bikes and cars must get a transponder.. 10 usd for the rental.. and with this system we'll have instant results, average speed, and we'll have a screen on the main pit to show the results... newest list ...
  41. E

we want to see some action from the uts racers... these are great news..
  42. E

here some pictures of the prerun...
  43. E

heres a great race to do guys and we can celebrate the 4th of july at the beach.. ok guys here is the map with the access roads.. all the access will be marked directly from the main roads(BLVds) here are the marking to reach the track and during the track... the ONLY authorized pits areas...
  44. E

SADR Tequila 125, may 17-18 in Rocky Point.

heres a better look at the race course..
  45. E

does any one make exhaust for the RZR4 seater

ok guys im almost there on buying the rzr 800 4 seater but i want to do some basic bolt ons to it... and ofcourse exhaust is one of them but i cant find places that have set for it... any ideas.. thanks for the help
  46. E

All UTV's Yoshimura!!!!!

its for a 2 or 4 seater? link to it...
  47. E

what exhaust??? rzr 800

ok guys i got the same question but for the 4 seater 800CC .. thanks .. what companys make exhaust for the 4 seater..?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000