Search results

1. X

Thanks Black Rhino Performance/SFI Design

I was the winner of the UTV of the Year cage winner, I didn't need a cage since my rhino already had a full race cage. So after talking it over with them we modified the door area so i could get in and out easier, and still be race legal. Also replace the roof with new aluminum since the old...
  2. X

Yamaha Finally got a desert racer

After several months of trying to sell my Redline Revolt to buy this race ready rhino i was finally able to sell it. This car was ran by Brent Cook in the 2007 BITD Series Here are some of the specs it has a 693cc motor, black rhino cdi box, alt kit, dual batteries, 12 gal fuel cell, so cal...
  3. X

Glen Helen Off Road Series RD 3 Calling all UTV's and TK's!!

<style> <!-- #yiv1624895089 _filtered #yiv1624895089 {font-family:Wingdings;panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;} _filtered #yiv1624895089 {font-family:Wingdings;panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;} _filtered #yiv1624895089 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} _filtered #yiv1624895089...
  4. X

For Immediate release

Info found here SFI Web Site March 26, 2010 - NOTICE OF DECERTIFICATION; NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST AND TERMINATION OF ALL CONTRACTS OF PARTICIPATION ISSUED TO IMPACT RACING SFI Foundation, Inc., has issued a Notice of Decertification; Notice of Cease and Desist, and a notice terminating...
  5. X

All UTV's motorized tear offs

what is everyone's take on these? i personally like them, especially since i can't pull tear offs and these are equivalent to 75 tear offs and all you have to do is push a button. i've been talking with the owner a lot and i think we can get a group buy in if we purchase so many at once. i can...
  6. X

pala raceway tomorrow

is anyone planning on going out there tomorrow? im going to try and get some seat time in before my next race.
  7. X

All UTV's my redline revolt

first off huge thanks to damon flippo, and steve and joyce campbell from REDLINE for my revolt. i got my revolt on nov. 1st 2008. when i picked it up i had 3 1/2 weeks to get hand controls, as well as a new fuel tank made for it so i could drive it before my trip to glamis. i wasted the first...
  8. X

Hey..........

new member just wanting to introduce myself. i go by xmotorcr because i'm a ex motocross racer. in 2004 i had a bad get off and crushed c-5 and became quadriplegic. in the last 8 months i have gotten a redline revolt that i had tommy and bruce from sb fabworks they were great, thanks guys. then...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000