Search results

1. X

Spike TV Features Rugged Radios!

I also watched all four episodes, the jeep turned out really nice as always rugged radios did a great job.
  2. X

Seaver's WORCS Havasu onboard

cool video
  3. X

So you have mad jumping skills do ya

i think they had 1 to many gears, and about 3/4 of a mile to long of a runway. luckily they survived.
  4. X

2012 Arctic Cat Teaser

i know the company you are talking about, i heard the same thing before the big red sled came out(2008) and at the the were saying it was coming out in 2012 so hopefully this is it.
  5. X

Live Desert Toyz Racing Commander build web cast

Isn't this why Ricky Johnson let someone else run TORC? He wanted to race and as a owner/racer you shouldn't do both.
  6. X

Other Motorcycle Powered Mini Desert Lite

Tut, I'm working on getting my rhino done. Hopefully everything will be ready soon.
  7. X

Thanks Black Rhino Performance/SFI Design

I was the winner of the UTV of the Year cage winner, I didn't need a cage since my rhino already had a full race cage. So after talking it over with them we modified the door area so i could get in and out easier, and still be race legal. Also replace the roof with new aluminum since the old...
  8. X

Other Motorcycle Powered Mini Desert Lite

Tut, keep up the good work the car looks awesome.
  9. X

UTV'S at SNORE battle at primm ROLL CALL

at the awards they said utv's will be at laughlin in dec.
  10. X

***WORCS PRIMM on the 26th***

do it james you will have a blast.
  11. X

All UTV's Mark Turner needs your prayers

Get well soon mark
  12. X

2011 Adelanto Grand Prix

what class are you guy's racing? if i get mine back in time i'm thinking about racing.
  13. X

2011 OFFROAD/SHORTCOURSE/DESERT SCHEDULE

I added the FORMULA DESERT LITES SERIES TO YOUR LIST ALSO. Thanks for doing the list.
  14. X

Dry Clutch 411

Who can tune it for desert and how much would it cost to have it done.
  15. X

lucas as i've said i can potentially pre-enter but i don't want to do that and not show up again. the series i plan on running starts that saturday with 1/3rd the entry but i'd rather race primm so hopefully we can race the longer races with SNORE.
  16. X

2010 UTV of the Year Award Winner and Member Giveaway Announcement

AWESOME I'm stoked that i won congrats to the other winners and thanks to black rhino performance and utvunderground.
  17. X

i know i'm on it
  18. X

now that i'm temporarily moved i can focus on getting in done, so i'm planing on being there.
  19. X

2011 Soboba GP Head Count...

the actual race is on sunday.
  20. X

2010 UTV Of The Year **VOTERS CONTEST w/ BIG PRIZES

i voted for the rzr4 you can go wrong with a good family vehicle.
  21. X

RZR S build and hello

awesome to hear you still go out there and have fun.
  22. X

SNORE Rage At The River Results **PICS UPDATES**

Re: SNORE Rage At The River Results (Pics TO Come) my rhino was supposed to be done, or else o wouldn't have pre-entered. but my fabricator's truck obviously takes priority over my rhino, i was there to support the utv's and of course my buddies 1450 #1406 and heavy metal #822 truck. he loved...
  23. X

SNORE Rage @ The River (RATR) UPDATE and ROLL CALL!

as far as i know mike it's just going to be 4. i couldn't get my hand controls done in time and Lacrecia Beurrier wont be there either. i'm going to try and find you this weekend good luck out there.
  24. X

Rugged Radios Releases the BELL BR-1 Race Helmet

that helmet is cool since i'm in the need for a new helmet i'll need to check these out.
  25. X

SNORE Rage @ The River (RATR) UPDATE and ROLL CALL!

i was planning on being there but it doesn't look like i'm going to be able to race. :( i should be there as a spectator though.
  26. X

Great Cal City Desert Challenge 150 FDL RACE FLYER

i plan on being there
  27. X

how many people are thinking about running this race?
  28. X

Here's a copy of the flyer
  29. X

All UTV's motorized tear offs

mark it's good to see you post on here. that video definitely shows how much easier it is to use compared to standard tear offs.
  30. X

right on dude

right on dude
  31. X

All UTV's UTV Accessory - Which one is the best?

Besides going from my Redline which wasawesome to my new to me rhino I'd have to go with my new rugged radio setup (RRP660 intercom with dsp, Vertex 50 watt mobile radio, and headsets) this system is great
  32. X

Lake Elsinore GP 2010 PICS and INFO

that's the truth. on another note what's the real reason to such high entry fees? i've race a lot of gp's before my accident and entry was always less.
  33. X

Lake Elsinore GP 2010 PICS and INFO

damn troy your going to be busy, but thanks for getting danny's pilot done.
  34. X

SNORE Rage @ The River !!!

sweet, come on guys get entered the more the better
  35. X

Yamaha Finally got a desert racer

it's stripped and awaiting my radio's to get here, hopefully today i'll get them.
  36. X

RZR S build and hello

thats super cool james, i'm glad you finally get to experience that rush again like i did last year.
  37. X

here's pics of them hand controls pictures by SELFMADE922 - Photobucket
  38. X

did you see my old hand controls i had on my redline?
  39. X

save the money and forget about the looks just go racing. i'm going to run the FDL Series in Cal City next year also, you should to it's inexpensive and will be fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000