Search results

1. C

Its not a dune buggy!

I tell people its a 4 wheeler with a steering wheel and a roll bar because otherwise they are like you ride one of these.
  2. C

Yamaha Air filter covered or not?

I ran mine with it off for a while and it ran crappy, so now I am back to stock + you won't have to clean it as often.
  3. C

Yamaha Air filter covered or not?

Its more than likely jetted for that setup and unless you want to rejet I would leave it. Clean rhino!!!
  4. C

All UTV's Dream utv build

Yamaha rhino, mid travel kit, heavy duty axles and drive shafts, can am maverick 1000 engine, lowered aluminum cage, swap over can am gauge cluster, 26 x9 bighorns on bead locks, led light bars on bumper on front and rear and all the way around the roll cage, camoplast 4s tracks for the winter...
  5. C

Yamaha What sheave grease

Let us know how it works out.
  6. C

Used truck under 15k

I would buy a 2006 lly or 06, 07 lbz duramax diesel.:D If you stuck on ford then I would go with 7.3.
  7. C

Christmas in March!!!

Just stay up till midnight and get 'er done.:D
  8. C

I'm sure you're fine for awhile ask James but it was a lot more than 40 miles.
  9. C

I'm pretty sure it was belray that James said dried up on him and he said to only use the yamalube ultramatic stuff. I'll have to look at the tub in the shop but I think that's what it was.
  10. C

Yamaha WV Hot Rod Rhino Sheave Kit!!!

There greaseless overdrive weights but James at JBS said that they are working better with grease so everyone is switching over for the most part. I greased mine and so far has been great, I can't compare to greaseless setup though because I have only ran grease. So basically greased greaseless lol
  11. C

Heres some videos. Hot Rod Sheave Install - YouTube How to Grease your Hot Rod Sheave & OD Weights - YouTube Yamaha Rhino With JBS Sheave - YouTube
  12. C

I heard stuff like belray ends up drying up.
  13. C

The dealer gave me some from the back for free when it wasn't on the shelf.
  14. C

Get a JBS Sheave! jkjk :D I would only use yamahalube.
  15. C

Alba Racing 2013 SCORE San Felipe 250 report

Congrats on the win! Nice to see the rhino out there whoopin everybody! Rhino Power! lol:D
  16. C

Lets see some dogs

Nice signature rusty:D
  17. C

Yamaha JRLoos Build Thread

Gotta see some pictures of the beast.:D
  18. C

Yamaha Cuttin Out?

Thanks guys turned the idle up and it seems to be better so far, still need to test it on the big hill.:D
  19. C

RZR seats on a Rhino help.

No problem heres a few more. It creates a little gap to put things. Like a handgun or Gatorade.
  20. C

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Just finished roof and seats!:D
  21. C

Suggestions On a New SxS

I've got about 4,000 total in this rhino.
  22. C

I just put these seats in that look like rzr seats and mounted them to the stock bases. I used self tapers to mount them. They work like stock.They came off a gocart that we scraped and so far are way more comfortable than stock. I just did it today.
  23. C

Its probably just your screen lol:D
  24. C

Yamaha Cuttin Out?

Thanks I just put an iridium plug in and so far I like it. :D
  25. C

Are you painting them now? I did a good cleaning to mine when I had the plastics off.:D
  26. C

And another.

Welcome to the Underground! Same great people as the other forum!:D
  27. C

Hey Y'all from Ky

Welcome to the Underground! :D This place seems a little more updated than the other place.
  28. C

Yamaha Do you have a JBS Sheave?

Looking forward to your video!
  29. C

Yamaha Cuttin Out?

Thanks I will turn the idle up today and look into the alcohol.:D
  30. C

Yamaha Cuttin Out?

Alright I have a 2006 660 with 4200 miles, almost 900 hours, JBS Sheave, Weller Racing Fuel Pump Kit and I just put a new air filter in. When I decelerate down hill for a 1/8 of a mile the rhino cuts out and I have to feather the gas to get running again. Sometimes it dies. Do I need to rejet...
  31. C

New Rhino owner from WV

Welcome for CA!!!
  32. C

Suggestions On a New SxS

I love my rhino for trail riding in the woods.
  33. C

Bumpers rhino project

I love my weller racing fuel pump kit. The clear fuel lines saved me the last trip.:D
  34. C

saying hi from sonoma ca

I've been to the MJC and it was a blast. I found AdamS truck on youtube, this is an awesome pull for the brown sled.:D MJC 10/15/2011 (Adam Sprague ) - YouTube
  35. C

Yamaha Do you have a JBS Sheave?

I have a JBS Sheave and I am very happy and would buy again in a heartbeat. Just curious to see how many people have the legendary sheave on their rhinoceros.:D
  36. C

New guy

Welcome from CA!! We are all in the migration of rhino driving JBS loving people that don't want their post deleted by someone that doesn't even participate in the forum. :D
  37. C

JBS is the Best!!! I have his legendary sheave on my rhino for trail riding and and just around the house. Your high gear is your low in stock form but more powerful. I keep up with the group of quads where before I struggled. It was great in the snow, the rhino didn't feel as pepy in 4 wheel...
  38. C

Lets see some dogs

My meathead. He gets in the rhino when he hears the door shut lol:D The ice is about an inch thick and just enough to hold him. It was cracking as he was walking lol
  39. C

Great White Hunter!

This is pretty funny stuff lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK70eDdHBQs
  40. C

and here comes another one...

Welcome to the place that doesn't delete your post for saying anything about JBS lol
  41. C

My 2006 660 with a JBS Sheave. I just built a roof for it out of 4x8 sheet metal. It only ways 15 pounds and with some lexel sealant/caulking it will be water tight. I like the roll bar on the edge because the trails we ride on are as tight as the rhino. I just recently added to the bumper to...
  42. C

another new guy

Welcome :D Can I say JBS over here without it being deleted lol
  43. C

New again?!?

Hey Pokah we're all going to be banned over there lol Glad everybody coming over here where your voice can heard.:)
  44. C

Welcome from UTVUnderground

I'm glad to be here. Thanks!! This is nothing like the other forum.
  45. C

Newnewnewnew guy...

Hey rebel glad to see you join. :)
  46. C

Hello from Louisiana

:DHeah Banchee6, everybody's leaving the communist site lol
  47. C

Newby from tx

Test out that JBS Sheave, it makes a fun machine even funner. The last trip I went on my fuel pickup cracked, never know whats going to break. lol
  48. C

newbie # ? Tonite

:)Glad to see you over here.
  49. C

New Guy

James wrapped it up pretty good in the end. lol http://www.rhinoforums.net/off-topic/66482-waste-time-10.html:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000