Search results

1. Brian lee Rhino450

Rzr speedo

Disreguard im an idiot
  2. Brian lee Rhino450

Rzr speedo

Wife just bought a new. Rzr s on the speedo no matter if your in park,reverse,neuteral,low or hi there is always a small e next to the larger letter indicating the gear u r in. Is this normal. It looks like this. Pe,Ne,Re,Le,He. This is my first polaris so im not sure
  3. Brian lee Rhino450

Yamaha hard time bleeding brakes

R u bleeding like car brakes where u start with furthest from mastercylinder. Then next furthest and so on.
  4. Brian lee Rhino450

Destination Polaris THIS SUNDAY on FOX!

Set my direct dvr, got up to watch it and the fricking thing said im not suscribed to the channel WTF
  5. Brian lee Rhino450

Yamaha What sheave grease

Thats is some funny shit there
  6. Brian lee Rhino450

Ok thanks i have rode once for 20 min and we will prolly put 20 hrs tops on it end of month on a trip were taking when i get back i swap it out. I dont think 20 its gonna dry up do u?
  7. Brian lee Rhino450

How about in the center of the secondary, cause the manual calls for belray assembly lube in that?
  8. Brian lee Rhino450

Lets see some dogs

Awsome pic Kenny
  9. Brian lee Rhino450

Checking in from Texas

Where do u ride, or do u own land. There is nothing out this way. Im only an hour and a half from ft worth.
  10. Brian lee Rhino450

Checking in from Texas

Welcome from west tx. Where u at
  11. Brian lee Rhino450

Stock, i have an 09 450 jbs weights and sliders
  12. Brian lee Rhino450

I use belray waterproof grease on mine
  13. Brian lee Rhino450

Lets see some dogs

Is that photoshopped?
  14. Brian lee Rhino450

Denounced my RF citizenship!

Welcome. Knowledge is king
  15. Brian lee Rhino450

All UTV's Classifieds

Im on tapatalk and i view the classifieds, hit the sponsered forums link, scroll to the bottom when u click on buy or sell it takes u there
  16. Brian lee Rhino450

Suggestions On a New SxS

My wife beats the hell out of our rhino and the only thing i have had to do is buy shocks for the front. They seem solid as hell to me. Its our first SXS and we r very happy with it
  17. Brian lee Rhino450

Lets see some dogs

Everybody should have atleast 1
  18. Brian lee Rhino450

Lets see some dogs

That video was cool
  19. Brian lee Rhino450

Lets see some dogs

Ultimate Dog Tease - YouTube
  20. Brian lee Rhino450

Lets see some dogs

Nice
  21. Brian lee Rhino450

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Now that looks like a good time Adam
  22. Brian lee Rhino450

Lets see some dogs

Damn tapatalk all i see is question marks in boxs
  23. Brian lee Rhino450

XP4 FAIL

That was close to goin over
  24. Brian lee Rhino450

supporting vender

A true and honest person sticks out like a sore thumb and most people like being around people like that. Thats how i see it, knowledge is king!
  25. Brian lee Rhino450

Welcome from UTVUnderground

Thanks kenny, I know that image is what he is pretty well know for. Had my back tattoo as my avatar but dident think people would get it so i changed it to this.
  26. Brian lee Rhino450

Lets see some dogs

They look about as abused as mine. Cool dogs skeeter
  27. Brian lee Rhino450

Lets see some dogs

Did a search couldent find anything. Here r my 2 huskies and here is where they spend most of their time both females and both rescue dogs. Little one is 10 big one is 2
  28. Brian lee Rhino450

Harleys, Baggers, Choppers, Bobbers let's see em.

Here are a couple i have built the last couple years 72 honda cb750 836 kit. santee frame revtech100, rev tech6 speed, bdl open belt. And yes i ride on just the seat pan its the only way to stay on the bike. Shes a beast. ironhead dropseat frame gsxr front end had to sell this one needed...
  29. Brian lee Rhino450

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

the day we bought it, wife wasent sure why we were getting it since i already have 5 motorcycles in the garage. I told her she would understand once she drove it on the trails. Here it is now when we go out i let her do most of the driving. And i have to say she loves this thing. So we r all...
  30. Brian lee Rhino450

Welcome from UTVUnderground

Thanks for the welcome. I was kinda new over there. At least i got to talk to James and buy his product before that stuff went down. We all have to start somewhere, knowledge is king. And im glad to be here
  31. Brian lee Rhino450

Anothernother New Guy!

Loks like alot of us on here now. Havent seen clembone yet
  32. Brian lee Rhino450

New to forum

And another
  33. Brian lee Rhino450

Rhino SE center cap

I have one off a stock 450 wheel dont know if the r the same. If so say 15bucks shipped to ya
  34. Brian lee Rhino450

Garage floor advice?????

That pic was a year and a half ago right after the house was built. It looks nothing like that now. I just posted it to show how good plain old concrete paint can look. Kinda hard to find those shitty rhino fasteners with that paint job though when they hit the floor here is how it looks today...
  35. Brian lee Rhino450

supporting vender

Thats how im viewing it. Its case sensitive
  36. Brian lee Rhino450

Yamaha Rhino 4 seater

Sweet how much those front seats cost ya?
  37. Brian lee Rhino450

Arctic Cat Wildcat

That thing is badass
  38. Brian lee Rhino450

Newby from tx

Been on motorcycles all my life so im use to the unexplained mechanical failures. Just new to 4wheels but the wife and i are lovin it if i could find a cheap way to enclose the back our huskies would b goin with us
  39. Brian lee Rhino450

Newby from tx

Ya. Rode it today first time since install im happy with it. Im no speed demon but my wife, she is a wild woman hence the 4 point harnesses
  40. Brian lee Rhino450

Secondary clutch disassemble help!

Shit i was talking about my rhino, it may not work on the razor looks a little different than our thats a tool on it compressing the spring if there is a nut on top i dont see why it wouldent work
  41. Brian lee Rhino450

Newby from tx

Not much planin my first trip on the rhino end of month. Goin over everthing So hopefully i wont have any mechanical issues while im gone
  42. Brian lee Rhino450

Man i was just getting ready to post the same vid. Yes it works did mine last week like this
  43. Brian lee Rhino450

JBS has a vid on youtube. I did it on my rhino last week just use stock wheel ontop of washer kneel down and press on wheel to compress spring the impact the nut off. I put it on the same way. They say make sure u get 2 full rotations on the nut befor u torque it dawn How to change a secondary...
  44. Brian lee Rhino450

Garage floor advice?????

just concrete paint here i do quite a bit of welding so epoxy was out of question. If it gets scratched up just touch it up. Very inexpensive compared to the coatings that r out there
  45. Brian lee Rhino450

Newby from tx

Was olmoggy on rhino forums .net decided to make a move lots of stuff goin on there. Anyhow here is my ride 09 450 jbs greaseless weights and sliders, jbs blue spring, and washers for the secondary. Couldent be happier with it
  46. Brian lee Rhino450

supporting vender

They were deleteing posts faster than i could read them. Crazy, hows it goin firefighter
  47. Brian lee Rhino450

supporting vender

I was olmoggy on the rhinoforum.net glad to see some familiar names. James finally got to ride today im very happy with the upgrades i got form you. Thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000