Search results

1. K

2015 Moab Rally on the Rocks

Went last year and I'm going to be there a couple days early this year so I can get in some extra riding before the Rally gets started. Discount Tires does a bang up job and the raffles are hugh. Great time!!!!!!
  2. K

Rally On The Rocks

I'll be showing up and am getting pretty 'jacked', never been but sounds like it will be a blast. Nice that Kawi is going to have a service unit there, hope I don't need it but way cool of them.
  3. K

Yamaha Top speed?

Check and see if it's reading kph.
  4. K

Yamaha Rhino 450 engine swap to 660????

I was hoping to do something in the 3K range, what's a Rotex motor run, twice that or more? You'd have the power.
  5. K

Yamaha Rhino 450 engine swap to 660????

Looking for anyone that has done or tried to swap out an engine in a Rhino 450 geared chassis to a 660 engine. Any input you have I'd like to hear. Thanks. :cool:
  6. K

Free Trail Maps - Colorado

Nice resource for the trail riders. If I ever drop down to Colorado to ride I'll have to remember this site. Thanks, Kenny G
  7. K

Yamaha Air filter covered or not?

I've been playing with the CVT this winter on my Rhino and have left the cover off while trying different weights and springs, while trying to tune the CVT. Haven't really noticed any difference while doing trial rides with it off verse it on. But my motor is pretty much stock. Whatever it's...
  8. K

Yamaha how to wire lights

Great reference w/pictures and all. I'm a real picture guy. Thanks!
  9. K

All UTV's BEARD 4-Point UTV Harness ONLY $79.99 !!!

Bert, How long you got them Beard harness on sale for? Like the simplicity of the buckles, look comfortable, I'm no racer so don't need the extra hassels. :cool:
  10. K

Yamaha Rhino 4 seater

Looks slick. How do those Breads in the front fit across the hips? I'm prowlin around for some after market seats for my Rhino that bolt onto the OEM bases. Hear some of the after market seats are tight fitting for race happy clowns. Im looking for comfort on the trail. :cool:
  11. K

jumped ship too

Good to see you made it here Rustycage. Joey's been great to the Rhino Nuts that showed up on the door step at UTVUG. :cool:
  12. K

LED Light Bar Protection

Fondle me. :eek: That said it all. Thanks Joey
  13. K

LED Light Bar Protection

What's out there for LED Light Bar protection. Googled the net and didn't really find anything. Wondering how a top bar will handle trail riding and branches slapping it? If you build a cage for the front of the bar with some type of screen would it scatter the light beams?
  14. K

Thanks for the Sticker & Vids UTVUG

Just want to say thanks to UTVUG for the stickers and DVD's from Fox Racing , Motor Head, and The Mint 400 by Mad Media. That was way cool. Thanks again!!!! :D
  15. K

Yamaha JRLoos Build Thread

JR, It should be pretty sweet when you finish up! That half the fun, spend $ and working on these crazy Rhinos.
  16. K

Yamaha Rhino Owners?

Hey Bart, Good lookin Rhino. You'll need to get a needle greaser to hit some of the u-joints on the Rhino. Drain the cooler after the weekend. Hate getting a beer out of a stinky cooler. lol..
  17. K

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Having fun in the "White Stuff".
  18. K

Lets see some dogs

This is my riding buddy, Hanz.
  19. K

Lets see some dogs

The living winch; which one? Left or Right side?
  20. K

Lets see some dogs

You don't need no winch just a harness and grab strap with that BIG ole hound dog. Chit he's big. :D
  21. K

What happened to the UTV Underground Decals?

Sent my info; thanks Joey D, your the man. :D
  22. K

ADDED FORUM HOME BUTTON!!!!

Nice addition to an already "Crackin" site. Way to go Joey! :cool:
  23. K

Rhino clutch shoe measurements

I was way over thinking this, somebody call the short 'bus' for me. lol...:D She's all good; Let-em Buck !!!
  24. K

Here We Grow Again! 3000 MEMBERS!

Pretty new to the UTV Underground, but I'm enjoying the ride!!! Let-Em Buck!!:cool:
  25. K

Yamaha Yamaha Rhino wins San Felipe 250

Rhinos Shine!!!! Thumbs up to Tom and his supporters! :D
  26. K

Hey Y'all from Ky

Welcome aboard from the Cowboy State. Let-Em Buck!! :cool:
  27. K

And another.

Howdy from the Cowboy State. Let-Em Buck!!! :cool:
  28. K

Couple of top speed vids

Nice vids Fire Fighter! Just goes to show what a JBS Hot Rod Sheave can help your bike do. Got one in my turd of a 06/450 and was suprise at the extra performance it gave her. Let-Em Buck!! :cool:
  29. K

Suggestions On a New SxS

I've been rollin an old turd Rhino (2006). She's not the fastest bike on the mountain but head her down some bad-ars trails and she perform or out perform your BIG $$$$$ machines. I've never been left stranded and maintance is minimum. With the extra $$$ on purchase price you can buy something...
  30. K

Yamaha hot rod vid 12-29-12

Nice vid James. Seen one of the ole boys was having his liquid courage before the start of the ride. Love that for a breakfest drink. lol... Let-Em Buck
  31. K

Yamaha Rhino Wet Clutch

Thanks, righty loose; lefty tighty. Hope I do get my right and left crossed up lol.. Busted it open this a.m. ;)
  32. K

Bumpers rhino project

Looks sweet Bumpers; Hear ya on just rollin with the tried and true SXS Rhino. Keep thinking I'll stop spending $$ but have to much fun with mine. Let -em Buck!! :cool:
  33. K

Yamaha Do you have a JBS Sheave?

I roll with the JBS Hot Rod Sheave, weights, and kick-ars with my Rhino on the trail. Got to get one if you don't have one!!! Let-em Buck!! :cool:
  34. K

I'm new

Welcome over, alot of the ole gang bangers are here. Let-em Buck!! :cool:
  35. K

New guy

Welcome from the Cowboy State; Let-em buck!!!! :cool:
  36. K

Rhino clutch shoe measurements

Looking in the Rhino manual it says 1 - 1.5 mm thickness on the clutch shoes. Do you know if they mean width across the shoe or depth from the metal ring to the top of the shoe? First time into the wet clutch so I'm not sure what they are asking. :cool:
  37. K

The Biggest Killer of Humans

Hey Poka P.D., Looks like you ole boys back there on the NE Coast are get hammered again with snow. Hope it doesn't warm up to fast back there or you'll need to build an ARK! :eek:
  38. K

Yamaha Rhino Wet Clutch

Thank guys, but when you can't see with your glasses on any better than with them off; well shit just dive-in face first! Good to see the JBS Banner flying! Hear some tell-tell Sunday night will be the Grand Opening of a new lifestyle for the Rhino Cowboys? If so, I'll be around! :cool:
  39. K

Welcome from UTVUnderground

Brian Welcome to the forum. Is your Avatar "COOP" Art? Got some of his stuff. :cool:
  40. K

Yamaha Oil leaking behind sheave/ Need input

Hey Ron did you get the seal changed out? If so do you remember if the clutch housing nut has back wards treads? I'm going to pull my wet clutch tomorrow and hear that they were from somewhere... Want to save hammering the nut up if they are back wards or not. Thanks :cool:
  41. K

Yamaha Rhino Wet Clutch

Get ready to open up the wet clutch on my Rhino, I've heard the nut that holds the housing on has back wards treads. Anyone knows if this is true would save me from hammering the shit out of the nut for me to find out??? Thanks :cool:
  42. K

Rhino Wet Clutch

Getting ready to open up the wet clutch on my 06/450 Rhino. I read someplace that the nut that holds the clutch housing has backwards treated?? Anyone that knows if this is true it will save me hammering the shit out of the nut trying to figure it out. Thanks! :cool:
  43. K

supporting vender

Just rollin by to say "Hey James." I'll be lookin at the wet clutch this weekend and be in touch. Let-em Buck!!!
  44. K

And another RF defector …

Wecome Scott & Tony, Damn straight the JBS Hot Rod Sheave will rock your bike! :cool:
  45. K

New guy from Louisiana

Welcome Tom, and you've got it straight, James has help lota Rhino Heads build some nice bikes. :cool:
  46. K

Welcome from UTVUnderground

Thanks for the SUPER COOL welcome UTV Underground and SXS Junkies. :cool:
  47. K

The Biggest Killer of Humans

Damn right the Big Brother would like us all to be without any type of guns; first they want the AR's and clips; then any type of semi-auto firearm; hand guns; shot guns; cross bows; in Wyoming we're walking strapped and were not giving them up. We all have to SPEAK OUT on GUN CONTROL before...
  48. K

The Rhino & Me Finally Made Here

I was missing all you Hillbilly!!
  49. K

The Rhino & Me Finally Made Here

Climbing aboard for a new adventure with the UTV Underground Gang, YAHOO!!! Let-Em Buck Baby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000