Search results

1. O

2011 BITD Bilek Silver State 300 - Pics / Updates / Information

Congratulatioins Matt!! That win is fantastic. 15 seconds is pretty darn close. We wish we could've been there with you. I guess the extra prep we did may have paid a divedend. Great job to Jagged, your machine is going to make the rest of the season a challenge to the rest of us.
  2. O

Snowflake is over

I am truely saddened by this. Raced it, camped with the family, partied, and really enjoyed the variety of racers that come to this event. For someone to say that they won't have happen what happened at the MDR is just closed mind thinkin. How about that Whiplash worked hard to get this event...
  3. O

JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

Nice job on the build so far guys! Keep the pics coming. To me, if the UTVRA inspectors are involved in the build and give it their blessing, lets race. After going through the Baja Bobsled I feel you'll have some great competition and I can't wait to hear all about the race. Just wish I could...
  4. O

Matt Parks On the Cover of ATV Rider Magazine!!!

Wow Thanks for the Props Matt. We hope all the work pays off at the SS300, just wish we could be there. Somebody picked that weekend to get married. If there is anything you need let us know.
  5. O

Don't let Danny see your light bar, at minimum you'd have to wipe the drool from it lol
  6. O

Congrats Matt!! Looks like the car is getting its due notice!!
  7. O

All UTV's Mark Turner needs your prayers

Get better soon Mark!!! lots of positive energy comin your way.
  8. O

lost and found at parker

I seen the custom creations entry come into the pit with their spare tire straps dangling on the first lap at midway. It may have a pink bead lock ring and they are sponsored by GBC. you might get a hold of lasher and see if he knows if they lost one.
  9. O

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Merry Christmas to all the underground! Have a happy and safe Holidays! Lets not forget the Heros' ever watching our borders, missing their families, so that we can enjoy our freedom. SALUTE!! and thank you.
  10. O

2010 UTV Of The Year **VOTERS CONTEST w/ BIG PRIZES

I think the RZR4 should win. Polaris, through all its struggles, has made something the whole family can enjoy and thats a big reason to buy these toys in the first place. I was rather impressed that even my 6' frame could get in the back seat and be compfortable. They have a sturdy and stable...
  11. O

TransWest Ford Henderson “250†To Be A Real Championship Shootout In The Desert

Congrats Rito!! It's about time! I'm glad you stuck it out through all the challenges. Victory is sweet after so many battles. Congrats again.
  12. O

UTVUnderground Set For The 2010 Baja 1000 *PICS*

Have fun Matt! maybe I'll see you in ensinada. Look for the BFG truck!
  13. O

Blind driver...BWDC 1932 in car

Cool Matt! How did Bryce ever do any navigating for you? seems he was always playing with the air horn. lol
  14. O

UTVUnderground Set For The 2010 Baja 1000 *PICS*

Good Luck to AGM. Be safe guys! If you need anything come see me at BGF pit #3 in Bay of LA. We'll get you going! My mouth is a watering for street tacos
  15. O

Stock Roll Cage Safety

The feds mandated that the ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure) has to pass certain tests with the new UTV's. They will with stand basic roll overs with out crushing, but If your doing more than basic normal everyday joy riding (i.e jumping, racing, hard duning or serious rock crawling) you may...
  16. O

Exhaust System

There is a couple, try fmf, speedworks(aka hot seat performance) or AAEN. I like the speedworks set up.
  17. O

Kawasaki Advice on engine

Done right a rebuild is just as good, and more cost effective from a reputable builder. The key is that guy is not the least expensive. You get what you pay for. Polaris, when the rzr's were getting dusted would only warranty the pistons and rings and cylinder barrels, not the entire engine...
  18. O

MDR Off Road Race Accident

On behalf of the volunteers and staff of BFG pit #2cat V2R a donation was made to Fast- Aid. Thanks to all that helped. :)
  19. O

All UTV's Rzr motor/clutching help

The stock shieves are adjustable. You might call Dirty Dawg performance and talk to dale about their adjustable weights or HP-Designs. Both of them know their stuff on clutching and can at least give you a starting point.
  20. O

All UTV's Rzr motor/clutching help

It sounds like the belt is slipping. You'll need to look inside the clutch cover and see. Inspect the belt for any burnt spots. If in doubt throw a back up belt on it. Always remember to wash a new belt with Dawn dishwashing soap and hot water, then let air dry. Make sure the pulleys are clean...
  21. O

OFFICIAL UTVUG V2R Pics & Results

I'm sorry Mike and Joey that you guys had issues. The car looked awsome. It was really good to finally meet you guys at contingency. Jason and I sure looked for you at bfg pit 2. Little did we know that you stepped up TT support. We heard that a truck hit a UTV? does anybody know who got hit and...
  22. O

vegas 2 reno race stories

Good Work Rito!! Man I can honestly say we've change axles that many times at the last V2R and it isn't any fun. Jason and I seen you at pit 6 (BFG pit 2) workin away on the car, you guys were busy and we were fuelin some wide open baja cars at the time. Glad you finished. This is one race, I...
  23. O

Donation made. Thanks for setting this up Joey. Again my thoughts and prayers for all those involved. It's hard to take loosing any of our off road brothers and sisters in any circumstance.
  24. O

My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved.
  25. O

Who's racing Vegas 2 Reno???

I won't be racing, but I'll be helping my friends at BFG pit 2. If I see ya I'll wave, or if you need something stop in.
  26. O

Cool Video from Jagged X

good vid! did you notice its two different cars?
  27. O

All UTV's panel thickness

The skid plate is up to you, but .190 is, in my eyes a good, a durable size. I believe that BITD rules say that the doors, roof and firewall should be made of .063 material minimum Good luck on your build and I hope this helps.
  28. O

JAGGED X IS SMOKING HOT AT THE SILVER STATE 300

Can I at least offer a replacement extinguisher now that I know whom to get with. Thanks Bill, if no one said it before. I am local in phx.
  29. O

JAGGED X IS SMOKING HOT AT THE SILVER STATE 300

I am certainly glad to hear everyone is ok. Shame to see anyone loose a well thought out and designed car to fire. We experienced almost the same fate at Vegas to Reno last year with the Afraidium Racing team. In fact we got a set of injectors and fuel rail from you. Thanks. After thrashing all...
  30. O

All UTV's Weight Distribution and Bias

There is a ton of ways to answer this, so here's what I think. First, what is the intent of the build? plinkin around, dersert racin, short course, rock crawling? now that you have a specific build in mind, what are the rules? BITD, LOORS, KOH. Now you can plattform off of that. What brand do...
  31. O

Whos going to race firebird monster nationals

Team DWO and ICP wil be there in spirit. We are still building on the new car, Might come out Sunday. This race is always so much fun!!
  32. O

Broken gear case...again

Knock on wood, we race the heck out of RZR's and have never had a broken gear case, other than when we took the bottom of one with a big rock. I have a shop in Phoenix, and if you'd like would take a look at what is going on. From what I see I would guess the transmission output is pushing on...
  33. O

new to utvs and the underground

Welcome to the site. Good luck at the Races
  34. O

Anyone looking to get into the SR1 class fast....

Induced Fab does some Class A work. Real nice Rhino.
  35. O

All UTV's power steering

With the Char lynn you need a power steering pump to provide oil pressure. have you got that part of the puzzle already in place?
  36. O

Wash Run-The Rolls OHV-Arizona

Yep Fun trail. Time for a dash bar mount for the camera, that way your bride can giggle all she wants. Thanks for sharing!
  37. O

All UTV's Harquahala Mountain UTV Trail Arizona

Thats some rugged country. Looks like a fun run. Welcome to the forum.
  38. O

All UTV's RZR4 OUT AT 11.5

The longer wheel base IS beneficial in the whoops. Think of all the extra gear you could carry in the backseat area!
  39. O

All UTV's RZR4 OUT AT 11.5

Looks like fun. I hear these things do pretty good. Especially high speed whoops because of the wheel base.
  40. O

What dealers in AZ have the RZR 4 in stock

Try and get it out the door for 14999. Iron city has one. They look pretty sweet.
  41. O

BITD Parker 250 Photos

The guy that owned the car in Flag sold itto those guys. We told them we would be willing to help them out. Alot of memories good and bad come back seeing it.
  42. O

BITD Parker 250 Photos

Good Pics Mike. I really wish I could have gone. The car that I crew chiefed for and poured a bunch of blood into was there and I had no idea. It was the yellow RZR 1943. That is the car we won the 2008 SCORE championship in. It had been sold to a fellow down south somewhere. I hear he went 9th...
  43. O

how to tell when the front diff cage is broken?

Does the 4wd light on the dash come on? test the wires near the diff. power? ground? Ground is usually the issue, I've seen a few. Can you feel the magnet come on? If all ok, drain the oil, any plastic pieces and you start over. Buy the Holz cage, by far the best one I've come across.
  44. O

All UTV's rzr s suspension issues

RZR's do buck a bit, its not the wheel base, it's the weight placement more than anything. The small bodied shocks don't have enough cooling surface to keep from fading. Just so you nderstand "fade" stems from the oil expanding while hot overcomes the nitrogen charge pressure. Slowing rebound...
  45. O

Yamaha STEERING QUICKENER

We use 2:1 in the desert cars. (both RZRs) 3/4 turn lock to lock. If I had the money to put power steering in front of it I would. Low speed is like turning a truck. At speed its easy. real nice when you go hard into a corner while at full speed. You don't have to hand over hand to control the...
  46. O

Snowflake 2009

I was glad to see 7 cars in the Baja Pro class. We left the line in 2nd, and about 15 miles in took over first. The ICP rzr was doin well. Then a little Red Line passed us (boy are they fast) then the Jagged X car came up on us we moved over and let em by, came into a hard left with a big...
  47. O

Happy 4th of July to the Underground!

Happy and SAFE 4th everyone!!
  48. O

LOORRS RD 5 & 6 6/27-28 Pics & Results

Re: LOORRS RD 5 & 6 6/27-28 Cory is always so gracious to people too. I've known her for quite awhile. We met at the Whiplash Snowflake race, back when it was a stock blue. I took my little daughter to meet her at the LOORS at Speedworld in May and Kaela couldn't believe she got to meet a...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000