Search results

1. Tbbarber

My new dash plate :)

Looks good man! Now we need to get that motor in to function them gauges. Can't wait for dune season.
  2. Tbbarber

XP 1000's burning to the ground

An acquaintance of mine got one of the first XP1000 4's in the state. Supposably thew a rod with 3 miles on it. He had mentioned that upon talking with another guy it was said that there have been 8 other occurrences. Don't really have any more specifics than that. My source is pretty...
  3. Tbbarber

XP 1000's burning to the ground

I hear they are throwing rods too.
  4. Tbbarber

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

Looks great! I like what you done. I've been looking for a T4 with this type of cage. It's similar to what I wanna do. Get pics up ASAP of the seat drop. I'm very curious of how you did it. I just finished putting long travel on mine and now the cage is next. Keep up the good work.
  5. Tbbarber

All UTV's Are these the most ADVANCED Shocks EVER???

I think it's a great idea though. I'm looking forward to reading some customer reviews on them. Instead of adjusting via smart phone. A digital dash display would be cool also. I'm sure they are pricy. But still an awesome idea.
  6. Tbbarber

BIG NEWS FROM KAWASAKI 9.6.13 - 9:00AM PST on UTVUnderground.com

I'll hold my smart ass remarks till they release the "surprise"
  7. Tbbarber

Any advice on racing

R1 rhino would be a great start IMO
  8. Tbbarber

Utah sxs race, any interest?

A family member owns a computer shop and has been a sponsor in the Morgan mini moto. They said they may be interested. PM me more info please.
  9. Tbbarber

All UTV's What water temp gauge?

Is anyone using the UTVinc kit? Do you like it?
  10. Tbbarber

Did a little more research an found that you cannot unplug the stock sensor or it won't start. Guess my only option is for an inline sensor(sending unit). Now what gauge?
  11. Tbbarber

I'm looking to install a water temp gauge for my teryx. What gauge are you guys running? Do you know if I can disconnect the stock wiring on my stock sensor and use it for the aftermarket gauge?
  12. Tbbarber

All UTV's Looking to buy a different UTV

Well guys I found my new machine. Picked it up last week. A 2009 teryx sport. Has an 840 big bore kit along with some other goodies. Going to start on the new cage soon. Anyone looking for a great 660 rhino I have one for sale.
  13. Tbbarber

Ya I've been thinking the same thing. If the law passes, I see lots of machines in California going up for sale. And if can am does release a 4 seater. I think tons of people with sell there 2 seaters to get one. I keep telling myself to wait. But it impatient I guess. Ha ha
  14. Tbbarber

Thank you guys for all the input. Keep the info coming.
  15. Tbbarber

I do like the idea of having a real 4 seater. I worry it may be too big for my kind of riding. I better get some time behind the wheel of my moms T4 to help me decide. But I can't get over the 85HP of the commander 1000.
  16. Tbbarber

I have two kids that will be riding in the back. A 5 year old and a 1 year old. Their feet do not even come close to touching the ground. So I'm not quite sure room is an issue at the moment. The thing i like about the commander is the big motor to get the tires spinning to get me out of...
  17. Tbbarber

I have a 2007 rhino 660. Looking to go to something a little different. I've been looking into used commanders, which are at the top of my price range (around $12k) or a teryx. What is your guys thoughts on both these machines? I do mainly trail riding, some rock crawling and one or two trips to...
  18. Tbbarber

New guy from Utah

Hello everyone. Been a member of some other machine specific forum. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say and be able to get input from people who ride different makes and models.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000