Search results

1. R

Elka Shock Giveaway

I got the call today! I won!!!!! super stoked to have these shocks...thanks ELKA!
  2. R

Parker BITD 425 2/7/15

I will be on Shea..great place to watch. I stopped bringing utv years ago ...better off just driving seeing how most of course is closed.
  3. R

Where did you Ride for Thanksgiving??

Glamis!!! im ready however to switch it up next year and do something like Joey did... 20 years the same Thanksgiving....i love Glamis but its time.
  4. R

T day Glamis ?

leaving tomorrow thru- turkey day:D PAD 4
  5. R

Who was that guy

The Guy was off the chain!!!....he even let me take Mic from him, AND WAS GREAT WITH THE KIDDOS ALSO!! hats off to him and POLARIS!!
  6. R

UTV Underground Desert Rally II Dec 12-14 Ocotillo Wells

didnt this use to be in spring?
  7. R

2014 Camp RZR Glamis - Halloween!

Mark Im in the Same boat...looking for a place...im usually on pad 4...but thinking about going near the store somewhere by the action...Im pulling in Thursday night with the family..
  8. R

Desert to mountain ride Sunday October 19th

Plumber, Be careful..my buddies got a ticket for riding there last weekend ..one for the vehicle parked...another for there RZRS in a non ohv area. Just a heads up!!!:o
  9. R

2014 Camp RZR Glamis - Halloween!

Im in!!! cant wait !! Is UTVUG/la familia camping in one general area by the event? or just anywhere that's available near the store/vedors?
  10. R

All UTV's building a desert play race utv

I was in the same boat as you..called everyone listed above and either didnt like the design, price or both. I ended up @ fabwerx for a great price and designed my own cage. Thads # 818-438-0791 you can also search fabwerx on search bar. good luck!!
  11. R

sand show

im going friday night..
  12. R

Polaris return policy. ???

Actually there is a cooling off period, its a 500.00 form you fill out at purchase...its works for vehicles ...iv'e done it ...not sure tho if the form is offered at a UTV PURCHASE.
  13. R

What events are you attending this riding season?

SSSS expo Camp RZR halloween Glamis thanksgiving and prez day Parker 425 Mint 400 ....and waiting for a lafamilia event to finally attend.
  14. R

FLASHBACK: 2013 Camp RZR Show & Shine by UTVUnderground.com

12 WEEKS AWAY!!! LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!
  15. R

CageWrx is proud to be here!

No love for 900's Chad?
  16. R

XP1K2 is coming...

I imagine they got all the proper permits/land clearance etc. or its on private property. The tree huggers shouldn't have too much to say. They wouldn't do all that production without it.
  17. R

Sunday Night, 7/27/14 BE HERE @ UTVUnderground! 2015 Polaris Vehicles ANNOUNCED!

they stopped production of the xp900 4?? THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A RUMOR?:o
  18. R

what model are you looking for ?

what model are you looking for ?
  19. R

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

Flat-biller bros: STOP BRINGING PALLETS OUT TO BURN AND LEAVING THE NAILS BEHIND!!!!
  20. R

RZR XP 1000 "VIPER" Most Popular Custom Build Ever????

very nice.....but im thinking XP1K may have got you by 14x ...:eek:
  21. R

MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

where is "miller jeep trail"
  22. R

DuneFest 2014

@govacho...who did you go through for house rental? Im contemplating house rental vs. what its gonna take in gas money to drive RV up there getting 7 miles a gallon at 800 miles ...:confused:
  23. R

DuneFest 2014

im seriously thinking about it...driving the motor home and camping...
  24. R

XP1000 cage from Elite RaceWorks

I gotta agree with Magnum....unless im totally missing the boat here..this cage seems to be duplicated.
  25. R

Glamis this weekend 3/28 ,29 ,30

little late notice for me...I gotta get in one more trip though before the heat!
  26. R

UTVUnderground Feature Vehicle: 2014 Coastal Racing Polaris RZR XP1K

Such an awesome ride, anyone know who makes that breather filter attached to his belt cover?
  27. R

Ocotillo Wells Trip April 4th-6th

@gunn...awesome..I got a 9 year old boy....sound fun..I think were gonna try to make it.
  28. R

First trip to Glamis, what should I know?

grab a buddy...dont dune by yourself...let your air pressure down if you dont have paddles...buy a pass..buy a whip....have a blast!!
  29. R

Ocotillo Wells Trip April 4th-6th

never been...always pass on way to glamis....need to check it out...any one got kids going? rfamily etc.. this may be the trip to try it out...
  30. R

Glamis President's Weekend Video!!! Desert Drifters

man i wanna ride with your gang!!!
  31. R

Glamis this weekend 2-22-24?

I wasn't able to make presidents day.... Heading out with the family this Friday to Sunday if anyone plans on being out there and wants to ride...let me know...
  32. R

All UTV's Powder coaters in highdesert IE?

sunset gate and iron in Apple Valley 760-240-6577
  33. R

Presendent weekend 2/14 - 17/2014 GLAMIS

Ill be out there the following weekend .. :( gotta work this one ..If anyone is out there then let me know we will hook up for a ride.
  34. R

UTV Industry Weekend Glamis?

Thanks, maybe it will be announced after the hammers are over..
  35. R

UTV Industry Weekend Glamis?

Is this coming up anytime soon? anyone got any info?
  36. R

RV Detailer

Anyone know a detailer that sand or buffs out fiberglass, removes faded decals etc.?
  37. R

What's next?

I think the sleeping giant has yet to be awaken. With the sales of sport models the last 5 years sky rocketing... Honda, Kawi, and Yamaha are waiting for Polaris to cool down. To think their engineers don't have something comparable or better on the drawing board, ready to go into...
  38. R

What to do with tax money?

safety first ..cage ..seat..belts !
  39. R

UTVUnderground Feature Vehicle: GlazzKraft Mach-1 Polaris RZR XP4 Desert Racer

Amazing. Favorite car hands down!! Keep it up Underground!
  40. R

2014 UTV WALL CALENDAR?

whos calender is that?
  41. R

2014 UTV WALL CALENDAR?

Checking to see if anyone makes a wall calendar ? Before I order my usual thought I would check here first.
  42. R

What did UTV santa bring you?

led whips!! and UTV underground swag!!:D
  43. R

2014 RZR XP 1000 "Silver Bullet 2 " NOW FOR SALE!!!

ya....trophy truck price....maybe they think thats what it is?:p
  44. R

RZR 4 900 vs. RZR 4 1000........HELP!

if I were in your shoes....I would get the 900. Great machine.
  45. R

UTV SIDE MIRRORS

assualt is LEGIT. These products I've see the last couple days look amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000