1. LBR

Can-AM is launching a 4 seat Maverick X3

It will look shorter and have more clearance with a 4" lift kit on....haha
  2. LBR

Rugged Radios Tech support on the lakebed

Watching every minute
  3. LBR

5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

When backing into it, make sure hitch to trailer height is such that the truck saddle is a bit higher (1/2" or so) than the pin disc so as to avoid a "high hitch" of the pin. As mentioned earlier, it someone wants to jaw at you when hitching up, tell them to STFU until your finished.....lol
  4. LBR

VORRA short course race April 16-17

OUCH ...hope damage to the machine was minimal and even less damage to your body Jon ....Lance ...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
  5. LBR

Congratulations to Jon Crowley, new ASA Board Member

Thanx for stepping up Jon ...congratulations .....let us know how we at SaveTheRidersDunes.com can network with you.....Lance ...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
  6. LBR

2012 Arctic Cat Teaser

In court going thru hell with frivolous lawsuits for one thing ......would slow down the best of the mfgs ..... Lance ...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
  7. LBR

Hello From Oregon

Welcome Shane ....let's ride the Oregon coast ...just holler up your schedule! ...Lance ...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
  8. LBR

Hey All... from Mt Shasta

Oh God!!...give me strength. ...I just can't escape the Beach Leo draw no matter where I'm at!!!!!! Haha..welcome man,,, you were just stuck in that same rut too long....and of course they're here too ....no where to go and no where to hide ....but there is strength in numbers!!! .ROTFL...
  9. LBR

hello from Temecula, CA

Welcome!!... from Oregon..Lance ...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
  10. LBR

can-am vs the rzr xp...

Yup...2 different classes altogether ....Lance ...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
  11. LBR

New Rzr Rider From So Cal

Hi spicoli...welcome!! ....Lance ...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
  12. LBR

New guy from NorCal

Welcome Jeff ....Lance ...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
  13. LBR

FNG from oregon...

Welcome from Oregon also.......Lance ...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
  14. LBR

New CVT technology... very cool

Sounds like a killer replacement for our CVTs......sign me up! ...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
  15. LBR

Insane RZR Video You Have To Watch....

Loved the one dude grabbing the top of his cage will endo-rolling ......Lance ...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
  16. LBR

Can-Am NEW Commander Crew Cab, real-fake-homemade???

If you had built it or even if it was direct product from BRP, why wouldn't you take your picture of it full camera screen?...why from such a distance away other than not wanting peeps to see anything close-up? ..if I had built it,the pictures would have shown much more detail ....Lance...
  17. LBR

Off to H-Town....

Your gonna have quite the hot rod there when it's finished IA....Lance ...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys
  18. LBR

Flex your R/C's **Show em off!**

Bought mine a couple weeks ago....don't even know if it works yet, but looks like it'll be fun!.......Lance
  19. LBR

WTF... were they thinking!!!

Dan....I posted this link on Save The Riders Dunes FB earlier also....I feel this is incredibly worthy for you to start a new thread here....triple-dog-dare-ya.....this is a huge announcement, altho we've not had time peruse it yet.....too busy earning the ""MAN's"" payroll taxes today......Lance
  20. LBR

WTF... were they thinking!!!

It'll become very clear when your riding is restricted to private lands only......unfortunately this is a national based grab-n-take by your government, but many issues have been halted by us OHVers coming together and throwing up successful body-blocks........we are currently in-the-fight for...
  21. LBR

ODNRA - Oregon Dunes

Time to ramp it up.....join us here SaveTheRidersDunes | Facebook ************************************* After a full year of committee work, the Forest Service will be releasing their 10-C Travel Management Plan findings about the end January....this will be the BIG announcement for the...
  22. LBR

Hello from the Oregon Sand

Welcome to the site Barbara...........Lance
  23. LBR

2010 UTV Of The Year **VOTERS CONTEST w/ BIG PRIZES

I voted for the Commander X/XT because we took delivery on November 5th and have had nothing but a blast in it....only thing I have added so far is the Muzzy's Race Exaust (kept the lower cargo box also!!), Digitune Pro and Wego III....here's a PB account with some pics.........Lance 2011...
  24. LBR

Headed to Dune Fest with a Can-Am Commander 1000!

Thanks for the ride Jon, October won't get here quick enough...Barbara :D :D :) :)
  25. LBR

Headed to Dune Fest with a Can-Am Commander 1000!

Finally got to meet Jon up here at Windy Bay...thanx for motoring Barbara around the dunes, she's still got that grin on her face....patiently (NOT!!) waiting for our X to come in.....Lance
  26. LBR

SaveTheRidersDunes on Facebook

Follow us on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Floren...s/294886641722 Website soon to be up and running at: www.savetheridersdunes.com Contact us at: [email protected] ************************************************** ******** BRC Online donations -...
  27. LBR

Oregon Dunes: Love Them or Get Kicked Out

Please broadcast this 10-C Travel Management Plan information to all ATV enthusiasts in your address book and any ATV shops (etc.) in your areas. Briefly, this affects Florence, Winchester Bay and Spinreel/Hauser sand dunes riding area. We are about to lose many of our dunes riding areas...
  28. LBR

All UTV's RYR - Who's building one?

That kit price is for any compression one chooses I believe - what did you settle with B - the 12:1 or other?.....LBR
  29. LBR

All UTV's RYR - Who's building one?

The price is $1550.00 and not $1850.00....even a better deal, eh?.....LBR
  30. LBR

Oregon Dunes NRA Working Group Schedules Next Meeting and Field Visit‏

Attending both days...........LBR
  31. LBR

Yamaha R1 Engine Swap - Keep 4x4!!!

Seems like it was maybe on RF couple of months ago if it's the thread I'm thinking of - some guys took his presentation wrong and flamed him pretty badly........LBR
  32. LBR

Oregon Dunes NRA Working Group Meeting & Field Visit - Oct 3‏

One of my rideing buddys was one named to the committee. The wife & I are going to be there also plus take the field tour in our own ride so we can rooster them:D........LBR
  33. LBR

Brian Hart at black rhino

I gotta jump in here - I also ordered a set of beadlock Diablos w/ lugnuts in black Monday and should be receiving them any day now. My comment is this: You guys know the salepeople that want bag n' tag your order and move on to the next person in 30 seconds? Brian wasn't that person and...
  34. LBR

Yamaha Ron Woods vs. Muzzy

I would like to fling out .02 worth here - after the 700 is optimized (fueling) with the stock pipe, toss on the first pipe and do a dyno pull with no adjustments (abort and note if too lean of mixture), then optimize A/F for last pull. Do the same for the other pipe with same A/F mixture...
  35. LBR

All UTV's 1004cc turbo Rotax

CF, you bubble buster!!! What an A-hole!:D :D.........LBR
  36. LBR

Thanx Kracker - it's actually kinda fun and worth the time for all to access. Lance

Thanx Kracker - it's actually kinda fun and worth the time for all to access. Lance
  37. LBR

Thanx man - more pics as project develops

Thanx man - more pics as project develops
  38. LBR

Another Oregonian on board..

Welcome....LBR
  39. LBR

Yamaha Rotax Swap Library

I'm setting up a library from my own Rotax swap experience differently than others have in the past. Rather than posting a few pics off and on in threads that sometimes get jacked and hard for others to find "that particular thread with that particular picture" I'm just linking my Photobucket...
  40. LBR

song ????

"I can't drive............55"
  41. LBR

Arrived from Oregon

Thank you, JoeyD - muchly appreciated.....LBR
  42. LBR

Arrived from Oregon

Thanx Kingck5!!! - hope I fit in here as well - I'm not the negative, radical flamin' type and enjoy crusin' thru life with a heavy right foot......this site's great BTW!.....LBR
  43. LBR

Arrived from Oregon

July 29 - August 2....probably interferes with a Pismo event ?? - nice event for Nor/Cals to attend - too far away for most So/Cals, Az guys tho.....everybody have fun @ Pismo this weekend.....LBR Dune Fest - Winchester Bay, Oregon
  44. LBR

Arrived from Oregon

Thanx CF....love the turbo tax @ your avatar BTW.....seen your kicking the stock Rhino parts out the door, I'll be doing the same one of these days.......come up to Dunefest - should take you only an couple of hours pulling turbo tax behind your new turbo toy:D......LBR
  45. LBR

Arrived from Oregon

Found my way over here - great site, need to snope around when I have a little more time - lot of familiar handles...Hi all.....LBR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000