Search results

1. C

Chubbs gone,,but NEVER forgotten

Thank you....thank you all,it means so much to Sherry an I,today has been just as hard,a ton of tears have fell down our face. It gives us strength to read your kind words,,thank you again.
  2. C

Chubbs gone,,but NEVER forgotten

Today we had to go through the hardest thing we ever imagined in our life, we felt pain like we've never felt it before. Today Sherry and I had to put Chubbs to sleep. He had inoperable cancer in his lungs, it was the type of cancer that is very rapid and move very quickly from his lungs...
  3. C

Dogs in Camp

My boy goes everywhere with me and the good thing is he gets along with everybody to.
  4. C

Angry US Soldier tells Iraqi Police/Soldiers to HARDEN THE F UP!

I always like watching this video,he reminds me of myself,he calls it like he see's it.
  5. C

Protecting UTV Underground

Same here!!!!!!!!!! it was a blast,we had a great time meeting everyone,,,,now we just need to drag Joey D's azz up there,an show him what it's all about..:D
  6. C

That lil chit was to busy posing for the camera while Chubbs was pullin double duty:mad:
  7. C

All UTV's Cognito Motorsports newest workhorse!!

Wow,,very nice,,,chit man what recession,the boyz at Cognito are kickin azz an takin names!!!!!!!!!
  8. C

Our recent trip to Monmouth Lakes on the 4th of July Chubbs decided to stand a post an guard this very interesting pylon!
  9. C

Mammoth Lakes June 29th-July 4th

It started out as a CL4000,,,,but with a few feet added to it,so I can fit 3 sxs's in it.:D:D:D
  10. C

lol,,,Chubbs is quite the character
  11. C

I'm pretty close to that,,,47ft. of trailer an a long bed crew cab dually :D
  12. C

How big of a trailer will fit at that camp site?
  13. C

Does anyone go www.another forum.net

I got banned over on the rzr forum,just for answering a question regarding a turbo kit for a busa in a rzr,,every on was telling him ,MCX MCX MCX ,,,,,,well mcx doesn't make a kit for that application,so I posted in,,it's going to have to be a custom install,if you want I can hook you up with...
  14. C

RZR XP.COMMANDER X 105lbs difference

Never look at DRY WEIGHT ,,that doesn't jack chit,,,,I want to know how much something weighs with a full tank of gas,water,oil,ect ect. It's like when companies claim HP numbers,it's always rated at the crank never to the wheels,so you take a commander that makes 83 HP and take away 25 to 30...
  15. C

UTVUnderground & Magnum Offroad Hit Glamis **PICS**

Nice pics guys,can't wait to make my way down there to ride with you guys!!
  16. C

All UTV's COOLING FOR YOUR SR1/RACE UTV'S WITH ENGINE SWAP'S

Way to much$$$$,,,I run this one on my R1 turbo,I got it from summit racing for $475.00
  17. C

VP C12

You wont blow it up,you just need to have it tuned to run E85,after doing a alot of research it looks like the new wave of the performance future and at $2.75 a gallon you cant go wrong!
  18. C

VP C12

Switch over to E85 ethanol,,$2.70 a gallon.
  19. C

Project "2Times"

Stock tach is right on the money,ur just not use to spinning a motor up that high:D:D:D:D:D
  20. C

NEW TO SITE AND NEW TO RHINOS

Welcome to the madness!!!! try Pro Armor or UTV inc,that will get you in the right direction.
  21. C

Rhino turbo?

You could do a turbo rotax or a turbo R1 !:D:D:D
  22. C

Joey D's Evil twin

Awwwwwwww come on,,,help a broke brotha out,it would going to a good cause :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D J/K,,,,,,kinda
  23. C

Joey D's Evil twin

Looks sick Joey,send them out,,while your at it send out that LED light bar off the front of that ford to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
  24. C

Joey D's Evil twin

BTW,Chubbs is getting better every day!:D
  25. C

Joey D's Evil twin

Send it ,,I'll plaster it right on the hood! I'll PM you my address.
  26. C

Joey D's Evil twin

Not me Jim,,I'm just a broke brotha.:(
  27. C

Joey D's Evil twin

Send me some stickers,I'll run that chit !!! Even take some pis an post it up.
  28. C

Joey D's Evil twin

Hey Joey,,,,did you think I was gonna let you get away with the only flat black ride:D
  29. C

Tragic strikes my home

He sure loved mobbin the Magnum shop,,he felt right at home!!
  30. C

Tragic strikes my home

The doctors are telling me he suffer some kind of a stroke do to his spine.
  31. C

Tragic strikes my home

Sherry an I went to the hospital yesterday with a way to short of a visit with Chubbs,,it was really sad seeing him all shaved in different spots an IV tubes on his paw,an the weak look in his eyes,,they have more test still to do,he looked pretty exhausted from yesterdays test,,,but he's...
  32. C

Tragic strikes my home

Yesterday morning started out like every other day,,when I noticed Chubbs wasn't getting up,I thought he was just being lazy but when I picked him up he's rear legs just folded to one side,not sure what to do I called UC davis medical center an rushed him over to the emergency center,after...
  33. C

Thank You AGM, Fast-Aid, RDC, and JD Films!

I donated some cheese for the cause,every little bit helps,, Utv underground is defiantly a top notch site! A ton of cool threads.
  34. C

Thank You AGM, Fast-Aid, RDC, and JD Films!

Cool vid Joey,glad to see peps come together to lend a helping hand!
  35. C

Rippin deal on HID'S

I just ran across this site for a smoking deal on hid's HID Kits, BMW Aftermarket Bumpers & Lighting, DEPO - DDM Tuning
  36. C

Project "2Times"

Awwww chit,,could that be a super charger pully :eek:
  37. C

All UTV's Building a UTV. Inline 4 cy engine best idea?

800 v-twin rotax,good hp an lot's of tourqe
  38. C

Why buy a Razor S, Video is better than 1000 words

My god that place has endless dunes:eek:,,it makes glamis look like a kiddy sandbox
  39. C

STETLER's R1 Rhino by 151 Fabrication

:rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes: Well do!
  40. C

Hahhahahah,I might head down there,as for the pics,,,,,I'm doin the same thing you are:D:D:D:D:D
  41. C

Electric R1 Shifter

It's kind of like a backcut but not a override tranny like a banshee,as long as you keep the chain adjusted,don't let sand in the motor an have a good tune in the PC3,it should last a loooong time!
  42. C

BTW ur build is lookin sweet Jim!!
  43. C

Electric R1 Shifter

Yea,they don't have a R1 kit,the"Universal" kit is what I went with.
  44. C

Electric R1 Shifter

That is true,but there is a tranny mod for $350.00 that can done to take care of that issue,having done as we speak.
  45. C

I was just up there today,I should have took some pics,I've seen that diff ur talkin bout,but I like the way we mount the motors in better.
  46. C

Electric R1 Shifter

Ok one more. Pingel Electric Shifter for Suzuki GSX-R750
  47. C

Electric R1 Shifter

After prolonging what I'm gonna do for a shifter,the time has come to make up my mind as my turbo R1 comes to a finnish ,,should I or shouldn't I,,,so I pulled the trigger an bought it,this will allow for full throttle shit's at a push of a button!! Check out the vid below! Pingel Shifter for...
  48. C

Not true,,,,,,Street to Sand has there's in sideways,and has both seats,, it looks like a clean swap,here's a vid. YouTube - ‪Yamaha Rhino with R1 motor‬‎
  49. C

Cause we run a reverse diff,so the chain an sprockets have to be in line.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000