Search results

1. 130hp RZR-S

All UTV's Buggies/SXS @Dumont 3D TV special

Back in January we were asked by Pro Armor to bring some badass SXS's to Dumont for a 3D video shoot for Discovery Channel. They had some buggies and quads also. The producers got so much footage that they decided to split it up into two shows, sandrails and SXS/quads. The sandrail show is on...
  2. 130hp RZR-S

GLAMIS DRAG RACES- SXS WARS

Sorry, Didn't get the stocker class.. YouTube - Glamis Drag Races- SXS Wars- FSA
  3. 130hp RZR-S

World's fastest RZR..RIP...driver is OK.

YouTube - MR.TURBO RZR CRASH YouTube - Weber RZR - Moreeb Race 2011 - UAE
  4. 130hp RZR-S

These guys have way too much fun!!

YouTube - dubairzr 23-1-2011
  5. 130hp RZR-S

Soboba GP 2011 Video

YouTube - Soboba Grand Prix 2011.avi
  6. 130hp RZR-S

I need wheels TODAY!! so cal. RZR4

I bought some pitbulls 12"x26.5...all I see is BS 12x7 rims. I think I need 2-8",9",10" for the rears... does anyone know? I need these today so I can kick Joey's ass tomorrow at Soboba...LOL:D
  7. 130hp RZR-S

Moreeb 2010 Championship Winner Video

Queen racing took the 850cc weber to Dubai to compete in the 2010 Champship race at Moreeb. Mark tuned the RZR to well over 250hp. This car beat last years record time by over 2 sec. Congrats Queen racing and Amir at Mr.Turbo on the win.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZyA9CiD4Ho This...
  8. 130hp RZR-S

RZR-S 880cc weber build and test

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-cHa7QEpqqM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  9. 130hp RZR-S

the wifes 130hp RZR4...vids

here are some vids of testing at glamis and coal creek TN...we are on a USA tour riding with UTV groups in TN,KY,WV,OH,MO,OK,NM and AZ....The rzr4 does as good if not better than a RZR S, it's amazing!!!:) YouTube - RZR4 Turbo 130hp Wasteland Performance Kit Glamis Turbo.avi YouTube -...
  10. 130hp RZR-S

Hp results with ECU upgrade

Took my RZR to Queen racing in havasu to test a Vi-pec fully programable ECU on the stock weber motor..Mark is also building me a 936cc stroker motor..."some have said, 303hp" but we will see...here are the dyno results for the stock weber mpe-750 motor..
  11. 130hp RZR-S

Moab utv rally vid

I know it aint racing, but thought some of you would like it.. YouTube - Moab UTV Rally 2009
  12. 130hp RZR-S

All UTV's Moab UTV Drag Races Winner!!

My Wasteland performance 130hp turbo weber beat them all...we beat the turbo 1000 prowler, the turbo rhino's,turbo'd teryx and the turbo'd rzr's, the joyners.....we beat everyone..here's a pic of the prowler race...
  13. 130hp RZR-S

09 RZR-S all stock...except for 1 thing..

The thing that's hooked to the intercooler... YouTube - 130 hp turbo Weber RZR S Wasteland performance vs stock rzr-s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000